Karma Bug or Karma nerf?

Karma Bug or Karma nerf?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: LadyTrouble.6920

LadyTrouble.6920

I need karma and lots of it for obsidian shards for both my legendary and to make bloodstone bricks (I’ve got way too many stacks of bloodstone dust in the bank taking up space), so I have been paying close attention to the amount of karma that I get from each event, especially when I have taken a karma booster.

I noticed that part way through a champ run in Queensdales, I would start getting 10 karma for killing a champ instead of the ~200 karma that I would normally get. This is not exclusive to champion kills; I have had the same happen to me in the middle of a Scarlet invasion so I received ~300 karma for the first half of the events and 10 karma for the remaining. This only happens to my guardian but I have no played my other characters for an extended period of time to full test this.

I have “reported the bug” twice but this keeps happening and I get no responses. Am I the only one?

Karma Bug or Karma nerf?

Posted by: Mister TaCo.8135

Mister TaCo.8135

I believe you merely got hit with Diminishing Returns.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Diminishing_returns

p.s queensdale champ farm is god awful for you if you’re trying to obtain Karma. At the moment the two best resources for Karma are fractals & WvW.

Karma Bug or Karma nerf?

Posted by: LadyTrouble.6920

LadyTrouble.6920

thx! I didn’t realize that it DR affected karma as well.

Karma Bug or Karma nerf?

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

Daily Tequatl runs net you 13.5k from consumables plus 4-5 events..