Karma removed from Enchanted Rewards

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Roundabout.1752

Roundabout.1752

The option to pick Karma was removed from Enchanted Reward Boosts after the Aug, 11 update, I am hoping this is a bug, could someone let us know one way or another?

Posted by: Etybagig.6012

Etybagig.6012

Would be nice to know if this is actually a bug or not. Really hoping it is since people who didn’t convert their boosts get to keep their karma boosts. It is completely unfair and if this was intended then we should have been warned and given a way to change our boosts back.

Posted by: Bettik.4982

Bettik.4982

Might be a bug – existing Enchanted boosters seem to have been converted to retain all the old ones plus the new ones (but at a mere 20 mins duration) – only the Karma boosters have been removed. The Enchanted Combat boosters are just as they were – presumably because they have no replacement in the new system – no great loss frankly and I do like the new combined boosters (plus their 2 hour duration); but if the removal of the Karma boosters is intentional, is this because it’s a currency with generally few sinks, so a great many players already have a hell of a lot of the stuff?

Posted by: nathanjameson.3542

nathanjameson.3542

I spend my karma constantly and always hover at about zero. I want the functionality returned.

Karma Express – Norn Guardian commander

Posted by: Kitiara.2706

Kitiara.2706

The option to pick Karma was removed from Enchanted Reward Boosts after the Aug, 11 update, I am hoping this is a bug, could someone let us know one way or another?

I would like to know this, too. I would not have BOUGHT all the powder to convert all of mine so it would be easier to carry had I known you were going to do this.

Please, either give us our option to use our powder the way it was intended, refund out gems/gold, or give us each some karma boosters to make up for this.

Posted by: spRonin.7128

spRonin.7128

Hoping to hear a response from anet about this.

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

any word on this? are we still able to turn 2 karma boosters into these yet not able to get karma boost out of them?
is it a bug or intentional?