Keep getting Error report in trying to log in

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: SerpentBlack.5713

SerpentBlack.5713

I was doing the storyline quest, Living world season 3 and got to Bloodstone Fey map, just got a mastery point at a very high area, left to do stuff real quick, came back and found I can’t log-in to the game due to errors, I can login to my character select screen, just not into the game, can I get some help please?

(edited by SerpentBlack.5713)

Posted by: Nemitri.8172

Nemitri.8172

Having the same issues, I was playing and everything was nice, had to go afk, new patch hit, got disconnected, now I can only log in to the character select screen, after waiting for a while, screen goes black and cant connect/get kicked out back to client.

Posted by: Snow.2506

Snow.2506

Same. I logged out to download the new build and now I get errors when I try to log in. I was also in Bloodstone Fen.

For the love of the high damage, high mobility, glass cannon. Thief to the bitter end.

Posted by: Flyby Night.6129

Flyby Night.6129

Having the same issue post LW3 update. Logged out and on logging back in the character select screen loads but get a message stating the client is unable to connect when loading the map. Last location prior to logging out was Rata Sum, have checked connection and made sure there are no firewall issues.

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

Button [LogIn] OK, Button [Play] OK

Start with toon 1 (Revenant) in Auric Basin -> 0.00% -> Network Error -> toon sad

Start with toon 2 (Engineer) in Brisban Wildlands -> 100.00% -> toon happy

Update
toon now finally in Auric Basin after fourth try ???

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens

(edited by Lyp Sao.1375)

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Was playing briefly with the new story instance but after that ‘fixed a server crash’ patch I can’t get into the game anymore.

I can make it to the character select screen, but if I then try to load into the game it gives me:

Network Error .
Please check your Internet connection and try again.
Code = 1083:5:7:159:101

I’ll try some other characters but my character that was doing the new story can’t log back into Rata Sum and a character that was parked at the elder wood farm in Orr can’t log in either. Both give me a grey screen with ‘Network error’ and then kicks me out the game

EDIT: Seems I can load in just fine on my Herald that was parked at the flax farm in Verdant Brink now. Wierd…

EDIT2: Now my main character can load in normally again. Wierd x2. Maybe a glitch on the server?

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

(edited by Aveneo.2068)

Posted by: Ogwom.7940

Ogwom.7940

I have the same problem,

was in Bloodstone Fen for about half an hour doing events, when I suddenly dced.
Can’t log onto that character anymore.

Also I can’t seem to even launch the client now.

Posted by: Image.8630

Image.8630

I cant log in at all. Keep getting “check you internet connection”.