Keeping bug report window open

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

After DC/AFK kick/mapchange etc..

Often i am in the middle of a bugreport and then get a dc or mapchange kick for afk in spvp and lost my report window and screenshots to go with the report.

I really want to help trough reports but often after the report gets interrupted i can’t be bothered to do it again..

please make it so the report window remains open and active if an situation like described above occurs..

cheers.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

It seems the system detects only “not moving” as being AFK or something like, you can even move your mouse, open windows, type and even so you are considered “away”. Not to mention that the time is too short to consider you as AFK. One day after finishing a round at Sanctum Sprint (an instance btw) I was typing something to a guildie and it was a bit long text. Just a few secs after I began to type I got a warning about not moving. So yeah, I can imagine how it could disrupt reporting a bug through Bug Report.

I believe that actions like typing should not be considered as if you are inactive. I don’t see how stopping to type something within an instance or other could be used as advantage over others (that’s what I believe it is the purpose of that AFK timer).