Keg Brawl - Possible Exploit

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Aphra.7426

Aphra.7426

I went to do the keg brawl daily and noticed two guys (one from each team) were able to leave the arena then asked for the other players to leave them alone, so they could steal the keg back and forth to farm achievement points (mastering each keg brawl skill)

At the end of the match these guys had about 480 points from just continually passing a keg back and forth.

I’m not sure if it counts as an exploit but it seems like a pretty cheap way to farm points and keg-master title (which should remain something you have to work for, otherwise it makes the title worthless), and totally ruins the game if you’re put with people like that.

Making it so people can’t leave the arena would fix this somewhat.

Attachments:

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

That’s absolutely an exploit, IMO.

It’s one thing if everyone in the match decides to work toward achievements instead of playing the game as-intended (although I’d rather just play the game). But leaving the arena while other people are trying to play the game normally is obnoxious.

Posted by: PainShot.7154

PainShot.7154

sniiiiiiiiitch.

Posted by: Pip.2094

Pip.2094

It is an exploit, it is made and known by too many in game and it needs to be stopped Imo!

\||||||/
O°v°O

Posted by: Shadouni.7594

Shadouni.7594

I think it is definitely an exploit, which really cheapens the otherwise pretty awesome Kegmaster title. Not to mention that it does actually hinder other people who want to play the game, particularly early on. Really hoping this gets fixed.