Kegmaster Still Unobtainable After "Fix"

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Beastageddon.4037

Beastageddon.4037

Keg Brawl achievements completed prior to the Wintersday patch did not count towards the Kegmaster achievement. This was changed with the patch, so that “mastering” scores, intercepts, recoveries etc correctly added points towards the title. It did not however add points for Keg Brawl achievements already completed. This means that the Kegmaster title is completely unobtainable for anyone who completed a Keg Brawl achievement before December 14th. Because there are very few people that have the patience to actually complete Kegmaster, this issue is being ignored.

(edited by Beastageddon.4037)

Posted by: Earlywood.7438

Earlywood.7438

Our guild “Beer” has been waiting a while for this to be fixed. We’d like to make it a guild requirement since it just seems fitting. I really hope this can get looked at one of these days, along with maybe a way to actually get the “Thirst Slayer” achievement in a reasonable way. I just don’t see why that one was made to be one of the harder achievements to get in the game, but just like kegmaster, our guild would love for everyone to get it.

Posted by: Serelisk.6573

Serelisk.6573

I’m a person who avidly plays Keg Brawl and have even started a guild for it. There are at least 3 members in my keg brawl guild that, on paper, have the Keg Master title from just recreational play and would like to be able to display it, including myself. This really needs to be fixed :/

Kegmaster

(edited by Serelisk.6573)

Posted by: The Night Fox.6018

The Night Fox.6018

Kegmaster is still not updating for those who maxed previous sections of the keg brawl before the Wintersday update. Can a dev reply to either assure that it will be fixed or prevent some from chasing an unobtainable title.

(>’_’)>=-=-=-=-[} <(x_X<) Pie Fight.

Beastageddon.4037

I have finally completed all the kegbrawl achievements and unfortunately did not get Kegmaster (see screenshot). The 4 points I do have towards the title are for the achievements I completed after the Wintersday fix. Could a dev please comment as to if/when this will be resolved? I would really like to be able to display the title I have spent so long working for.

Attachments:

(edited by Beastageddon.4037)

Posted by: Cinea Spring.6058

Cinea Spring.6058

I think it would be okay to reduce all those achievements by 1 like it happened with some of the slayer achievements. Then everyone does 1 of all those and has the title.

Beastageddon.4037

The Feb update fixed Pumpkin Carver and polished the achievement UI, but sadly this is still broken. If the other achievement bugs were fixed, why not this one? Anet, are you even aware of this bug?

Posted by: MattWuerffel.9743

MattWuerffel.9743

Game Designer

Thanks for the post on this, working on a fix!