Killed the Knights in under 6mins - no achi.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Qki.9245

Qki.9245

Nuff said.
http://i.imgur.com/d5bi2OR.jpg

You can stop trying till a fix comes up.

(deso, today, 14 gmt+1)

Edit: yep, I’m playin on a toaster.

Have a good one.

Posted by: FLeX.9650

FLeX.9650

I was there and none got the achievement, didn’t have time for snap

Posted by: Unification.3654

Unification.3654

I was also there, it was certainly under 6 minuts, but nobody got achievement for it.

Posted by: Asuaka.1528

Asuaka.1528

me and a few guildmates were there too, kiled in <6 min and no achievement (+no loot)

List of unavailable armor and weapon skins:
[Collection] Wardrobe/Skin Bugs & Anomalies

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

My friend who was in the party with me got the achievement from just killing 1 & I didn’t, we attacked the same knight….

Posted by: Kyvia.5961

Kyvia.5961

Been in a group that nuked em all down by 9:04, and no credit. Also have heard of people getting it off of one or two Knights at random times. Another fun bug…but at least we get loot….wait….

Posted by: Ambramiel.1653

Ambramiel.1653

me too. was with my friends no one got achievement (+no loot too)

Posted by: Forsakendusk.1694

Forsakendusk.1694

I was in a run like that too. You should have seen the drama coming off map chat after. Good lord.

«Ñiymeria» {Norn Engineer}
Server:• Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: Rudhraighe.9754

Rudhraighe.9754

I have been doing this event for 2 days and have not had credit for any of the successful kills i am with the group i contribute and we kill all 3 knights in the proper time and NOTHING…

~20% of Guild Wars 2 is still Broken~ Rudhraighe

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

this might be related to the no-loot-from-knights bug… like they accidentally set it so you need to deal 10% of the damage to a knight for it to count as you killed it, so you don’t get loot or credit if you only do 9%, meaning the game thought you didn’t participate and thus didn’t give you the ach.

Posted by: FLiP.7680

FLiP.7680

this might be related to the no-loot-from-knights bug… like they accidentally set it so you need to deal 10% of the damage to a knight for it to count as you killed it, so you don’t get loot or credit if you only do 9%, meaning the game thought you didn’t participate and thus didn’t give you the ach.

Where did you find this numbers?

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Where did you find this numbers?

He said like, as in, he was guessing.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

yeah, yeah, what RyuDragnier said!
actually, not quite what RyuDragnier said… more that it was pulled from thin air to illustrate what point I was trying to make – that they set the requirement to receive credit too high, so we aren’t getting credit.
I would guess the actual % cutoff is closer to 0.02%. My reason is that I seem to get credit for world bosses after 2 hits, or about 3,000 damage. http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1rw1q5/guild_wars_2_dps_display_app_by_balkanpy/ this guy made a mod that shows how much damage you’re dealing and how much remaining health the enemy has. He also has a screen shot of The Shatterer with a huge zerg, and shatter has 10.3 million HP. 3,000 / 10,303,200 = 0.03%. On the other hand, I’ve definitely dealt 500 dmg to a regular mob and not gotten credit for the kill – no way that mob had 1.6 million HP. So it’s probably something like “1000 + 0.01%”

Also: I got this achievement that you say is not working last night. Was some funny stuff. Was wandering around LA collecting the heirlooms, noticed the knights event was about to start, went over to the green one, waited a minute for it to start, we killed it – fairly quickly I should add – and I got the achievement. Then I went and helped kill the other two knights :P

Posted by: FLiP.7680

FLiP.7680

My warrior hits 30k+ with 100b, but no loot. Necro DS hits 3k+ p/AA, still nothing. Same for other characters, clearly its bugged.
Probably the first 10 players who hit him are able to get loot, but there’s nothing to do with damage percentage.