LFG Can't relist party

LFG Can't relist party

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Juicy.7418

Juicy.7418

Sometimes when people leave LFG won’t allow you to relist the party(you click “Advertise party” and it does nothing). The only way around it is to disband the party if you want/need more people. I don’t know if this is happening in other parts of LFG, but it has been happening frequently in the Fractals category.

(edited by Juicy.7418)

LFG Can't relist party

Posted by: Kam.4092

Kam.4092

You have to put your ad up, then edit it fast, or people will join based on your old ad.

Say I was doing 2, 4,10. I did 2 and 4, but someone left. I try putting up an ad for just 10, but it says 2, 4, 10 again. I then have someone join when trying to edit it fast to 10.

This person then leaves due to the group not doing 2, 4, and causes the same problem again.

This is very frustrating and inconvient. It’s been like this all week. :/

I hope you are aware

LFG Can't relist party

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

There is an in game bug report tool, which I have heard gets more attention from devs than the forums.

LFG Can't relist party

Posted by: icy.9250

icy.9250

yep. Sometimes the relist mysteriously succeeds, but not with the new description I wrote. This used to work about a week ago.

Also, after finishing with party, I can’t seem to join another that looks “open”. Upon click, all opens become grayed and nothing else happens.

LFG Can't relist party

Posted by: xLunatic.3571

xLunatic.3571

It seems you also need to leave the fractal instance aswell to be even able to repost your LFG and when you go outside it’s just empty text.
The party fills in a matter of miliseconds and at currenct state you are just forced to leave a recreate.

Reporting this here and in-game aswell.

LFG Can't relist party

Posted by: icy.9250

icy.9250

bump. This happened again — two people left form a five-person party, and then the rest of us tried to LFG. I couldn’t, another couldn’t, and only after some time the third party member somehow managed to post a LFG.

LFG Can't relist party

Posted by: Branden Gee.2150

Branden Gee.2150

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

That sounds like an annoying bug. Investigating.

LFG Can't relist party

Posted by: Shylock.4653

Shylock.4653

bump. This happened again — two people left form a five-person party, and then the rest of us tried to LFG. I couldn’t, another couldn’t

Had this two times on the weekend. Someone leaves and you can’t relist.

LFG Can't relist party

Posted by: ggliff.8903

ggliff.8903

Yes can’t re-list and can’t merge parties when inside fractals. Have to leave instance to do anything.

LFG Can't relist party

Posted by: tattyana.2356

tattyana.2356

Same problem can’t relist party if someone leaves

LFG Can't relist party

Posted by: Trako.3670

Trako.3670

This problem is so annoying appening all the time….

LFG Can't relist party

Posted by: Branden Gee.2150

Previous

Branden Gee.2150

PvP Gameplay Programmer

A potential problem has been found and fixed. LFG code is pretty exciting so I can’t say when the fix will come out. Hoping for this coming Tuesday but I can’t promise anything.

LFG Can't relist party

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

I love a good spaghetti code story…do share.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

LFG Can't relist party

Posted by: Catastrophe.2407

Catastrophe.2407

Keep encountering this annoying bug every time I do fractals and someone bails after one.

LFG Can't relist party

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

A potential problem has been found and fixed. LFG code is pretty exciting so I can’t say when the fix will come out. Hoping for this coming Tuesday but I can’t promise anything.

Awesome!

LFG Can't relist party

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

I know this is not the right place for reporting this but there is an annoying troll bug going on in fractals. Fractals are being trolled now, people leaving the fractal party causes inability for the party to be put again on lfg.

gaem not made for mi
===========