LFG Sin CD without reason

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Isende.2607

Isende.2607

So I’m happily using the LFG tool to find stuff to do, since I haven’t really pugged much since I started this game … way back, like, pre-launch days. Happily helped a group out in Frac (even though one of our party members bolted before the last one, and we four-manned it) — all the way to completion. Then, saw a party looking for help on AC story, so hopped in there. Good run, we finished it … and as I was going through the LFG groups again, I noticed that my ability to join was greyed out, and there was this little message telling me I’d joined too many parties recently..

MAJOR “WTF” moment there, guys. Is this a bug? Is it known? If you finish two runs, you should not be penalized. Period. At all. Ever.

If the LFG tool doesn’t allow you to pug to your heart’s content — assuming all runs are completed by you — then it’s pretty much useless, imo.

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Aleth.9630

Aleth.9630

Just had this bug happen – “You’ve joined too many parties recently[…]”, even though I haven’t joined a single one in the 5-10 minutes previous to it, was just browsing the tool.

edit: major bug: I can now apparently join some parties but not each one. This just got a lot weirder.

Attachments:

(edited by Aleth.9630)