LFG broken

LFG broken

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: MAUS HOUS.8047

MAUS HOUS.8047

I click on the join button in the LFG tool, and it doesnt put me in a party, also it blocks me from joining other parties because ive “joined too many”? I cant even join one!

Holla. At. Me.

LFG broken

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Robert.8206

Robert.8206

When you click to join a party in the same moment like someone else, but microseconds later (depends on response time of the server. Treaceroute) , system counts it as succesfull attempt and raise counter +1.

When you reach +2. You will have to wait few seconds before next attempt

+3 will “awards you” with few minutes waiting time

+4 means you can forget about current activity and do something else, waiting time is around 15 minutes.

It’s extremely annoying limit, for example if you are joining map for Tequatl event and destination map is full, it will work the same. You have toughly 3 attempts, if you happen to join party on full server you will remain on your original place and system will block you for excessive usage of LFG tool.

While I can understand there might be people abusing game mechanics, in my opinion system shall not affect normal behavior. It can be achieved by additional mechanics, like warning about destination map, in case it’s full or solving the issue you have described (it is bug, nothing else).