LFG bug

LFG bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Dirdyy.1648

Dirdyy.1648

Anet still working on important patches for bugs like

“Fixed a bug in which water splashes appeared on terrain in the Silverwastes”

What had i done without this fix. My Game life would not be the same.
Perhaps….

LFG bug

Posted by: Xiem.4719

Xiem.4719

Simple “we are working on this” would be nice.

LFG bug

Posted by: ViralVarda.2739

ViralVarda.2739

Please fix this madness. It’s impossible to join a group. And then you get blocked from joining a group for about an hour.

LFG bug

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

Any word on this? It’s behaving nuts.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

LFG bug

Posted by: Titan.8215

Titan.8215

Please anet fix it, at least answer us =(

LFG bug

Posted by: Devildoc.6721

Devildoc.6721

The worst part of this?

You go to click on the party you want to join and end up joining a different party instead because it refreshed mid click, you leave party and try again, keep trying that a few times and now you’re locked out of joining new parties.

Now you’re stuck on a SW map that doesn’t even have enough people to hold one fort and hasn’t made any progress in 20 minutes.

You just log out and consider uninstalling the game at that point.

Zapp – 80 Asura Afromancer

LFG bug

Posted by: ankdarkwolf.1487

ankdarkwolf.1487

I don’t usually write this kind of posts but… PLEASE FIX IT!!!! It’s destroying my eyes! Ç__Ç

Maeeve – The Unlikely Plan (TUP) – Cute! <3

LFG bug

Posted by: Ameepa.6793

Ameepa.6793

It is very very annoying. So hard to join groups and joining often the wrong one.

LFG bug

Posted by: Andrempdias.5268

Andrempdias.5268

The worst part of this?

You go to click on the party you want to join and end up joining a different party instead because it refreshed mid click, you leave party and try again, keep trying that a few times and now you’re locked out of joining new parties.

Now you’re stuck on a SW map that doesn’t even have enough people to hold one fort and hasn’t made any progress in 20 minutes.

You just log out and consider uninstalling the game at that point.

I had this issue, logging out (not character select), and logging back in usually fixed it. However I don’t expect a patch on the weekend since this isn’t something that people can make a profit of.

LFG bug

Posted by: Sekai.2987

Sekai.2987

its annoying for dungeons , it takes a few tries till you get the right party ….but for the open world contetn its near to impossibel to get the right party , trying to join a party for teq/champ train/ sw is a matter of luck

that small bug decrease the fun of the whole game by half , because after my 5th try to get into a teq taxi for overflow , i just give the kitten up and close gw because it makes me very very angry

LFG bug

Posted by: LunasaPrismriver.4321

LunasaPrismriver.4321

I can’t believe that something so major still isn’t fixed nearly 5 days later. I would love to send a flood of bug reports but my fear is that the answer that I’ll get will look something like this: “Works as intended”.

How did this even happen? There were no changes to the LFG system whatsoever so how did you guys kitten it up so badly? Stop fixing kitten like water splashing where it shouldn’t and focus on the more important things.

LFG bug

Posted by: mightychaz.2839

mightychaz.2839

If you get money for bugs like this, my dear programmers, please hire me! I can’t do more kitten than you… And more than 5 days to fix this kitten, please quit your job and stay away from anything with code.

LFG bug

Posted by: Robert.8206

Robert.8206

LFG tool is now moreless like a lottery. You never know where or in which party you will end up. Only thing you can be sure is you will be supressed.

While you will be fixing it up, please can you add indicator whether destination is still available ? Joining party while map is full is frustrating, especially if it happens tripple time in a row and ….voila….you’re supressed for excessive usage of the LFG tool.

I do understand it’s still experimental and beta tool, but game does have build in indication which is effectively blocking players in joining full maps. It shall not be problem to add red light background under groups located in full maps. It would make encounters like Silverwastes or Tequatl a little bit more comfortable / less annoying.

LFG bug

Posted by: Baron.8407

Baron.8407

Bumping for visibility.

Anet pls.

LFG bug

Posted by: Titan.8215

Titan.8215

Anet please fix it =(

LFG bug

Posted by: SRG.3607

SRG.3607

This is a MAJOR bug, very annoying. It is weird that it has not been immediately hot fixed the first day.

When will this be corrected ?!

LFG bug

Posted by: Lakedaimon.2803

Lakedaimon.2803

got anybody eyes cancer???! plz fix it!!!

LFG bug

Posted by: Vegeta.2563

Vegeta.2563

The window updates everytime someone joins someone’s party, instead of the icon just slowly appearing in the window instead, needs more of a real-time function without the stupid animation (appearing from right side and moving to the left over and over).

This Guild Is Fire [PRUF]

LFG bug

Posted by: Doghouse.1562

Doghouse.1562

I wonder whether ANet have realised that they could get sued over this one?

One word: Epilepsy.

I haven’t, as yet and to my knowledge, suffered from seizures myself – but I know from repeated experience that I can “feel” very uncomfortable from visual stimulation that causes seizures in others. And guess what? The flashing LFG list is making me feel precisely like that. So – no offense ANet; I know you have to prioritise your bug resolution, and my own reactions could be entirely spurious – but this one is potentially very serious, and I suggest you hike it way up the list.

(edited by Doghouse.1562)

LFG bug

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

Bump for visibility.

Pun absolutely intended.

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!

LFG bug

Posted by: Elia.7193

Elia.7193

I think after all these days that our eyes suffer trying to get to a party ( and most times fail to do so) we deserve as customers some kind of response, like don’t worry guys we working on it

LFG bug

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Glad i’m not alone on this. LFG is flashing like super crazy, so fast that you can’t even click some lfg’s before they dissapear. Please fix this Anet.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

LFG bug

Posted by: MeGaZlo.9516

MeGaZlo.9516

Please stop it! I can’t endure it anymore!

LFG bug

Posted by: Xabis.1840

Xabis.1840

sigh, this really sucks

LFG bug

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

ANET, response please. Fix the LFG tool.

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

LFG bug

Xiem.4719

Sigh..still bugged and no response.

LFG bug

Posted by: dorin.4618

dorin.4618

They are good at doing things that ppl are not asking instead fixing the game. Also very good at being silent. A week since this stupid bug runs and not a simple kittening word.
Wondering if they care at all.

(edited by dorin.4618)

LFG bug

Posted by: Deaths.9165

Deaths.9165

Well it seems more like this so called lfg bug is intendend. If its a bug then its a major bug and still no fix and no answer.

LFG bug

Dirdyy.1648

Don t be to tough to Anet.

The LFG-Tool rolled out on September 23, 2013. They only had 14 1/2 month time for such a complex tool who can display text ingame – isn t that great.
Well we had 2 CoD, 2 BF and other stuff during that time, but the QA of Anet is tough and they don t let it pass until it s perfect.

And don t forget it s still a beta, perhaps a late Alpha and they still testing what so ever.

LFG Tool – it’s mystery is only exceeded by it’s power

Attachments:

LFG bug

Posted by: Pheppo.9286

Pheppo.9286

plz fix it as soon as possible

Server: Riverside [DE]
Chars: The fluffy Flapsi (Ele), Fipsip (Mesmer), Flappo (Necro), Fenix (Engi)

LFG bug

Posted by: LunasaPrismriver.4321

LunasaPrismriver.4321

Don t be to tough to Anet.

The LFG-Tool rolled out on September 23, 2013. They only had 14 1/2 month time for such a complex tool who can display text ingame – isn t that great.
Well we had 2 CoD, 2 BF and other stuff during that time, but the QA of Anet is tough and they don t let it pass until it s perfect.

And don t forget it s still a beta, perhaps a late Alpha and they still testing what so ever.

LFG Tool – it’s mystery is only exceeded by it’s power

I love this post.

But Seriously anet, it’s been almost a week. I actually stopped playing because of those bulldroppings (oh nice, a word that doesn’t get replaced by “kitten”. I don’t know if you guys noticed, but the LFG is actually pretty vital to the game, so fixing it would be really great.

LFG bug

Posted by: Evgeni.7401

Evgeni.7401

Fix it or I will sent you the bill for my first new glasses. This had to be fixed 5 min after you saw the bug. And it is 6 days ?? Are you just trying to make every1 leave???

LFG bug

Posted by: SRG.3607

SRG.3607

Bump. Why is it STILL not corrected ??!

LFG bug

Posted by: Sesbog.8705

Sesbog.8705

Pvp fest and the distribution of money between the children is more important than fixing these bugs

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/the-esl-go4guildwars2-monthly-finals-take-place-this-wednesday/

Join and start spamming in chat plus click buttons “Report Problem” – “+” – Other (please explain) – Text: LFG bug – “Send”.

LFG bug

Posted by: Chrisco.5732

Chrisco.5732

I’m wondering if this is gonna be fixed with the next LS update!

What a joke, its been a week and no answer and no fix for such a vital part of the game. So much for all that communication …

LFG bug

Posted by: Silvia.9130

Silvia.9130

I’m unable to join the team I try to join -clicked to join a SW taxi, ended up in an AC story one for how fast advs move-, which keeps me stuck in dead maps and as if it wasn’t annoying enough, it hurts my eyes literally. Please fix it, I hope well this is not working as intended…

>>Lady Carlie Castle<
>>=<

LFG bug

Posted by: Breaking Bad.6241

Breaking Bad.6241

Honestly, this is embarrassing.

LFG bug

Posted by: Andrempdias.5268

Andrempdias.5268

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestion-LFG-Improvements/first#post4614654

Finally a confirmation that they are atleast trying to do something about it, it’s something, thank you Gaile!

LFG bug

Dirdyy.1648

It s always the same.

When something is up that is important to a major part of the community there is

SILENCE

Sometimes

SILENCE

but mostly

SILENCE

And then, like this thread here never existed, they gave a answer to someone who didnt even asked for a answer.

LFG bug

Posted by: Avigell.1826

Avigell.1826

This is still going and I’m amazed it’s been 10 days already. It’s really terrible that in a MMORPG we’re unable to look for and join parties! It’s the very point of the game and should be a top priority for devs to fix.

LFG bug

Posted by: Arrow.4619

Arrow.4619

Not holding my breath for them fixing this sooner rather than later. We used to be able to get along without the LFG tool. The regular/consistent player population has clearly dropped and although megaservers covered for that somewhat ANet’s been producing new content that needs fairly full maps that are at least somewhat coordinated. Its become an important part of the game. Gonna be a long annoying time till January 13, 2015 without a functional LFG tool.

Nerf Shadow Arts condition cleanse. Gut the
Acrobatics trait line. Then sell it back
to them for $50. Brilliant! – ghost of P.T. Barnum

LFG bug

Xiem.4719

It s always the same.

When something is up that is important to a major part of the community there is

SILENCE

Sometimes

SILENCE

but mostly

SILENCE

And then, like this thread here never existed, they gave a answer to someone who didnt even asked for a answer.

Hey! i’ve asked here too! :C

LFG bug

Posted by: cheshader.5081

cheshader.5081

With all that time it takes them to fix simplest things it looks like the dev team have to go through a long process of admitting “yeah, we did it wrong”.
I wonder if some people in Anet believe they can’t make mistakes. Like, at all.
And some reasonable devs sneakily fix the mistakes when the said persons are, for example, on a vacation, lol.

LFG bug

Posted by: Sligh.2789

Sligh.2789

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Suggestion-LFG-Improvements/first#post4615053

LFG is broken anyway.

Yes, it is not functioning correctly. The team is looking into the situation.

Can we get a response in the Bug Forum, where the bug report has gone apparently unnoticed? That would go long way to making the Bug Forum seem like the right place to report bugs.

LFG bug

Posted by: GM Talon.8726

GM Talon.8726

Lead Game Master

Next

The Quality Assurance team is aware of the issue and they are working on a fix.

LFG bug

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

The Quality Assura nce team is aware of the issue and they are working on a fix.

Of course, because only Asura’s can fix that (couldn’t resist xD)

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en español / Spanish raiding guides

LFG bug

Posted by: GM Talon.8726

Previous

GM Talon.8726

Lead Game Master

Next

The Quality Assura nce team is aware of the issue and they are working on a fix.

Of course, because only Asura’s can fix that (couldn’t resist xD)

Hah, clever! I think I might call them that from now on xD

LFG bug

Posted by: Lady Elvea.2847

Lady Elvea.2847

The Quality Assurance team is aware of the issue and they are working on a fix.

Any ETA on that fix? The state of LFG right now is epileptic.

LFG bug

Posted by: Holy Security.9724

Holy Security.9724

I highly doubt it is fixed before weekend.
And after the weekend it is almost tuesday.
So, when the patch goes live, I guess.
Or an hour later with the first bug fix patch.

LFG bug

Posted by: cheshader.5081

cheshader.5081