LFG system

LFG system

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Double J Cafe.5427

Double J Cafe.5427

Was doing fotm and created a party in LFG, once the party was full someone decided to leave so i tried to re advertise the party but it dint do anything. It said in chat that i had advertised the party but it did not show up in the Panel. Everyone in party tried doing it and it dint work for them either. Disbanded party and had everyone join then someone left again same thing happened, could not advertise the party.

(edited by Moderator)

LFG system

Posted by: Stoaga.8190

Stoaga.8190

In the chat it says i did but i do not see it in lfg and neither can anyone else

LFG system

Posted by: MrTree.4890

MrTree.4890

Same problem here!!! plz help us fast

LFG system

Posted by: Olterin Fire.5960

Olterin Fire.5960

Same problem here. To help narrow it down – I could advertise a party in LFG while I was not a member of one, but could not advertise while in a party.

WIthout light, there can be no darkness. Without darkness, there can be no light.

Sword Of Justice – Gunnar’s Hold

LFG system

Posted by: MrTree.4890

MrTree.4890

correction i can lfg alone then ivite all my friends fast and that way we lfg now

edit: hope this helps someone

LFG system

Posted by: Jessy.7482

Jessy.7482

i have the same problem

Guild Leader of Kuro Ookami [Kami]

LFG system

Posted by: seyhzade.3401

seyhzade.3401

In fractal when some1 left the party i cant put any party requst on Lfg System. Even if we leaft instance we cant put either. For put a workin party,wWe have to disband party, creat party reqesut and invite other players 1 by 1.

(edited by seyhzade.3401)

LFG system

Posted by: jcgreig.3620

jcgreig.3620

This is SEVERELY limiting in terms of getting a group together for fractals. Please look into this!!

LFG system

Posted by: Miss.5930

Miss.5930

Yup happened all three runs for fractal champion daily. It is very frustrating.

Guild Leader of Archangels Haven [HALO] from SOR
FB: https://www.facebook.com/gw2HALO

LFG system

Posted by: Nefariis.4135

Nefariis.4135

this.

please fix this.

LFG system

Posted by: spadabear.8207

spadabear.8207

Bump! This is super annoying. Not just in FOTM, but seems to be anywhere.

It is, afterall, just a game.

LFG system

Posted by: Kastiel.1947

Kastiel.1947

Noticed this yesterday, there is a horrible bug that doesn’t allow you to advertise your party in LFG if you are already in a party – you press the button and nothing happens. Queing up solo works, but that’s just lame, who wants to rgroup everytime they wanna use the LFG tool

LFG system

Posted by: Sansarah.3076

Sansarah.3076

Everything works fine until someone leaves the group while being inside a fractal.

If someone leaves, you can’t advertise your party in the lfg list. Your advertisement never shows up in the list.

You need to remake the entire party to show up in the lfg again.

LFG system

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

For me it doesn’t matter if someone have left opr not. It simply doesnt work. And its the same for any of our guildies that have tried to advertise for a party so far.

To get a full party we have to be a full party BEFORE going in there now.

Kima & Co

LFG system

Posted by: solring.9261

solring.9261

Same bug happens on me too

LFG system

Posted by: Ayamhae.3826

Ayamhae.3826

My LFG is not working.. tried to reconnect and select char same result.

LFG system

Posted by: TheyCallMeTarzan.3612

TheyCallMeTarzan.3612

This is getting so kittenin annoying. Fix this bug already. People are trolling LFG all day long by joining and leaving parties.

LFG system

Posted by: Triggsy.2314

Triggsy.2314

yes, pls fix this. its worse than before (grp is full bug)

LFG system

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

bump again, frustrating as hell!!!!

LFG system

Posted by: gricks.1897

gricks.1897

Bumping again, this is pretty obnoxious.

The Wrecking Krewe[NYE] – [Maguuma] Arum Bloodclaw

LFG system

Posted by: leftyboy.9358

leftyboy.9358

So we got rid of world bug issues with installation of a fractal lv switcher within hub. Unfortunately at the same time now there’s a bug which doesn’t allow anyone to reque for more party members in LFG if someone leaves. Fractals are quickly becoming a trolls paradise with people leaving right b4 a boss or over halfway though, just for some griefing lol’s.

LFG system

Posted by: Silvaren.5186

Silvaren.5186

This is worse than the “World is Full” bug, can we please have the old bugs back instead?

LFG system

Posted by: Shukriyya.7629

Shukriyya.7629

It’s even worse than that. The members of my party have been unable to enter our party into the lfg tool – it doesn’t matter if we’re still in Lion’s Arch or if we’re in the instance already. The only way to get more people for your party at the moment is for one person to leave and list the party in the lfg tool and the others to join afterwards.

So that means that whenever someone leaves your party you have to go back to Lion’s Arch and one person needs to leave the party to list it in lfg. Please fix this asap, anet! It really is a pain having to go through this every couple of minutes.

RoF

LFG system

Posted by: Fikfain.5849

Fikfain.5849

Yes, if a party is formed prior to LFG, the system will let you set your party description, and the feedback in the chat window says that you edit your description, but then it doesn’t actually list the party. You have to be solo to get your LFG to be posted, then everyone you already wanted to party with has to join after that.

Fikbomber — Big Red and White Charr Engineer
Fikfain — Little Purple Sylvari Mesmer
Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass