LFG tool matching with EU i'm NA

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: shinjoku.2938

shinjoku.2938

i’m completely unable to use the LFG it keeps showing EU users and i won’t know this until i join then have to leave as it shows on their character they’re on EU servers unless they’ve advertised their party in french or german i have no clue if they’re NA is no one else getting this? i seriously can’t do dungeons till this is fixed as its not nice i join a group to leave all the time….

shinjoku.2938

any response? my friends are getting this now and its taking forever to get a dungeon going for 2 or 3 of us as we’re constantly getting EU people joining or visa versa…..

shinjoku.2938

its the weekend and me and my friend can’t use the tool again theres bound to be more people than us getting this problem???? all we see are EU people listed or they’re joining us…..

shinjoku.2938

2 days later its still the same….

Posted by: Snuskgubben.3054

Snuskgubben.3054

1 YEAR later and it’s still the same….STILL get EU servers popping up on occasion….cmon anet. fix ur game

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

You’re getting this glitch because you’re going on invisible mode and trying to use the LFG afterwards.

The only fix for this is to go back off of invisible mode and restart the client afterwards.