LS3: story journal master achieve

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

The story journal for LS 3 episodes doesn’t indicate that you received the master achievement reward.

For LS 3, episode 1 ‘Out of the Shadows’, I had complete every single possible achievement, including the hidden ’Don’t cross the Streams’ achievement. But the story journal doesn’t have it marked that I completed it. The ‘Master Achievement Reward’ icons are grayed out, as if I didn’t earn all of the achievements or earn the Bloodstone Crown helmet.

Same thing with the ‘Rising Flames’ episode. I completed the meta achievement just the other day (though I haven’t earned all possible achievements yet) and received the Dragonscale Epaulettes Box, but the story journal doesn’t reflect this.

Someone in my guild said it’s the same thing for episode 3, ‘A Crack in the Ice’ (I haven’t completed the meta achievement for this yet).

Also you may want to check the Heart of Thorns episodes in the story journal. I haven’t completed the meta achievements on any of the 4 episodes there, but it might be the same situation.

Attachments:

There’s something charming about rangers.

Posted by: Candacis.7048

Candacis.7048

I have the same bug with the episode A Crack in the Ice. I did all achievements, but it still shows up in the journal as uncomplete.

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

I have the same bug with the episode A Crack in the Ice. I did all achievements, but it still shows up in the journal as uncomplete.

I haven’t bothered with those achievements yet. (got bored with the map a few days after it released) So I can’t verify your claim.

However, on the Reddit AMA yesterday a dev said: https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/68vw84/flashpoint_devs_here_ask_us_anything/dh1tlc6/?context=3

Question: Could you give an update whether Koda’s Blessing will be removed as a requirement for the Episode 3 Story Journal icon?

Answer: Yes, this is still the intent, and I didn’t manage to get to it- I’ll make sure we’ve got a task in for that so I can make sure it doesn’t slip through the cracks again.

Check to see for A Crack in The Ice if you have the ’Koda’s Blessing’ achievement. If not, that’s why the achievement icon in the story journal isn’t lit up. But, as can be seen here, that achievement will be removed as a requirement.

There’s something charming about rangers.