LW3 Precocious Aurene possible bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Dragonweaver.7951

Dragonweaver.7951

I watch a video on how to do it, in the final battle, for 2 hours not one white ring would show, the enemy bar is flashing and dissappears and reappears, I get no where, I die and come back and do the whole thing again, no white ring, the flashing of his bar and disappears and reappears, I dont think that is what suppose to happen.
I am a lv80 mesmer using sword and great sword, on sos server.
If this is suppose to be that way in battle then I am wrong.

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

not sure what’s going on with the flashing bar you mentioned, you might want to try a client repair for that. here’s how:
https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201863008-Repairing-the-Game-Client

as for the boss itself, it is particularly unfair to pet classes. the boss will heal from you and your clones. this means it can take literally forever for the circles to show up. had the same problem on a minion necro.

try it over after the repair, but don’t use any skills that spawn phantasms/clones. it might be enough to get the boss to progress (I think the circles show after a % damage, but don’t remember what it was)

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

You need Aurene to get the boss to that state. I have not played the mission in ages and forgot how it was done, but did post a walkthrough at some point. If only this forum’s search function would work…

Posted by: Dragonweaver.7951

Dragonweaver.7951

Okay thank you, I will try it again.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

The circles do not seem to be based on damage. Just need to wait. High damage characters have to wait around just as long as low damage characters. There have been times where I just stood there autoattacking waiting. It is pretty boring.

In addition to the circles there are audio cues that goes along with it which also shows up in the chatbox if you have that enabled.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You need Aurene to get the boss to that state. I have not played the mission in ages and forgot how it was done, but did post a walkthrough at some point. If only this forum’s search function would work…

You can use Google Search to search the forums (see the Stickies in some sub-forums), or for you own posts, you can use the ‘Forum Profile’ (link above).

Good luck.

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

You can use Google Search to search the forums (see the Stickies in some sub-forums)

Sure, because after almost a year I still recall the thread’s title.

or for you own posts, you can use the ‘Forum Profile’ (link above).

Wow, didn’t know that! <— yes, that was me being sarcastic

Seriously, I will not go through hundreds of threads I have posted in within the past nine months.

Good luck.

With what? It’s not me having an issue with the mission.