LWS3 Ep3 'Frozen Out' Brazier still bugged?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: ThePaperfist.9306

ThePaperfist.9306

Now that LWS3 has ended with ‘One Path Ends’ release and the release of the legendary trinket, Aurora, I bet many are trying to work towards it. So am I.

I have completed all of the episodes’ mastery achievement except Ep3 ‘A Crack in the Ice’. Not having completed this episode’s mastery, I have not obtained the ‘Glacial Gauntlets’ reward. So I attempted the last instance ‘Frozen Out’ with my friend to complete the mastery achievement. Having completed the entire episode on the same character, the Brazier of Heroic Deeds at the start of the instance still can’t be used. It started to get rather annoying to restart the entire instance from the beginning.

Anyone having this issue as well?

Posted by: Thorzilla.9124

Thorzilla.9124

I’m gonna bump this since I’m in the same situation and won’t bother replaying 20 minutes of instance.

Please help?

Posted by: kryndal.8024

kryndal.8024

Yes, same here. Completed the instance when it was first released, but cannot access the Brazier now. Not lit, no interaction available.

I have lodged a Support Ticket, but guess they are a bit busy ..

Posted by: Aidan.3791

Aidan.3791

I still have not been able to use the Brazier. It’s been 8 months and it’s still bugged; what gives?

Posted by: Nunna.6413

Nunna.6413

Bump, seriously, I tried with 3 different characters and all of them can’t use the brazier.

Posted by: DakotaHaven.9036

DakotaHaven.9036

Yeah. This is extremely disappointing because the gloves were one of the biggest parts of the LWS3 rewards that I wanted. And I can’t get them, because I am not wasting like 20 minutes just to get TO the bossfight.