Labyrinthe Horror Not Spawning

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

I looked to see if anyone else has posted anything about this. But haven’t found anything.

But I’ve been running around the Labyrinth for around 4 hours now since HoT launch and haven’t seen a Horror spawn once. Usually you are tripping over him spawn wise.

I’ve asked in-game in map chat about it. But no one has responded about it.

On another note, I think the achievement for Mad King says might be a little buggy. I’ve completed it twice. Completed the key and done a full run with no mistakes + open chest and no achievement.

Edit: Well seems some players are not having any issues with having him spawn for them in their Labyrinth instances. Maybe some are a little weird or I’m just incredibly unlucky for the past 4~ hours.

Edit 2: Was able to get a new instance that easily spawned LH after the latest bugfix patch. Maybe some instances were just affected by a strange bug or we somehow mysteriously avoided him forever before.

(edited by Katreyn.4218)

Posted by: Blake.7401

Blake.7401

I’m experiencing both of those issues you described also.

-Labyrinth Horror not spawning

-Mad King Says AP not being given on completion, no-one at the event that just ended got it.

Posted by: Amaris.9135

Amaris.9135

Experienced both as well. Been in Lab for a while now, done both lich and viscount several times, no horror. Also did not get the Mad King Says achievement.

Posted by: Crimson Clouds.4853

Crimson Clouds.4853

Same- I was in the Lab for an hour or two. The giant candy corn fella spawned 4 times during my rounds, but I didn’t see the labyrinthine horror once. I commanded the labyrinth a fair bit last year and I seem to remember that LH spawned as often as the Candy Corn boss, often appearing at the same time.

I also did Mad King Says and didn’t get any achievement- just the 3 key fragments.

Posted by: Eternia.3508

Eternia.3508

i found him, killed him and got the ap

Posted by: Blake.7401

Blake.7401

Update from me.

-It seems some maps are bugged for the Labyrinth Horror, I managed to get in a fresh map and get the kill and AP.

-I completed the Mad King Says a second time, still no AP completion.

Posted by: xiiliea.9356

xiiliea.9356

I’ve seen Labyrinthe Horror twice, so no it’s not bugged. He just runs around the entire map, at extremely high speed. You just have to be lucky to bump into him, though try to camp at the bottom-right corner, because that’s where I bumped into him twice.

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Yeah after the new bug patch I was able to get a instance that seemed to spawn him almost immediately.

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Can confirm Labyrinth Horror not spawning. Did 2h farmzerg lead on one /ip and the horror didnt spawn once.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.