Lagg Spikes... AGAIN

Lagg Spikes... AGAIN

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: lorddavito.2395

lorddavito.2395

It happends every once in a week, there’s a certain group of people complaining about lag spikes in the map chat, and a certain group who’s not having any problems at all..

For today, my internet, as always, is 100% fine so I went pvp and in the middle of the match I started getting 7sec delays, which is insane for a pvp gameplay, dc’d 3 times after and now I just got kicked out of the game completely. Then again my internet is working for 100% and it’s only GW that brings this issue.

Anyone help, is it servers or smth else? It’s bloody annoying..

-Sambuca

-Sâmbuca

Lagg Spikes... AGAIN

Posted by: LevanonFae.5937

LevanonFae.5937

I’ve got the same thing happening to me. I was running dungeons and doing fine, then evertything just froze and I kept getting kicked from the server

Never let the illusion fade.

Lagg Spikes... AGAIN

Posted by: lorddavito.2395

lorddavito.2395

It’s getting worse and worse, dc’d 3 times in 1hour now.. dc’d during pvp match and having 7 sec delays all the time only… DO SOMETHING

-Sâmbuca

Lagg Spikes... AGAIN

Posted by: Crowlen.3724

Crowlen.3724

It happends with me too!! Again! DC and lags in gw2 and 100% speed in my internet.

Lagg Spikes... AGAIN

Posted by: Marelis.3850

Marelis.3850

Same there…
What is very funny that gw2 support team asking me to check my internet connection…while many have same problem is same time..Your servers just F.. up. Why they can’t admit that.

(edited by Marelis.3850)

Lagg Spikes... AGAIN

Posted by: Menttu.6237

Menttu.6237

Same has been happening to me lately. Game plays just fine, nothing even hinting about lag. Then suddenly it just starts lagging, usually first skills start working with increasing delay for minute or two and then it disconnects. When I try to log back in I get “Guild Wars 2 has encountered an error” message. Usually the lag spikes last about 20 minutes and come and go randomly without a warning.
Connection is good, skype calls,Teamspeak, browser and so on work, it is just the game that can not connect.
Server: Vabbi

Lagg Spikes... AGAIN

Posted by: Xena Ravenblood.2716

Xena Ravenblood.2716

Same here. It’s been getting worse each day. Tried to do the music mini-game in Divinity’s reach and the lights would disappear before they would get to me. Instant fail. Lag was in every area that I would go. It is not my connection, as speed testing showed normal at 7 Mbps. Lag seems worse in Silverwastes and areas where Anet is trying to get people to do the daily events. Getting to the point where it is unplayable.

Lagg Spikes... AGAIN

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

Please post the IP address of the shard you are in. This will let them know if a specific server is having an issue.

Lagg Spikes... AGAIN

Posted by: Crowlen.3724

Crowlen.3724

Evening comes and lags comes too! Again! Yaaaeehh. Blacktide sercver. I cant play in the evening.