Laidra and Mez insta death..

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Orionlight.1073

Orionlight.1073

If I use decoy and then hit my Mirror heal. I will die instantly. I thought it was only in the second phayse. But it also happened in the first. It has killed me three times tonight already. Can you please look into this? I would know if I hit one of her clones. No. I am all in the open I am invis and I pop the mirror heal and I die.

Please fix this and give me some tix! lol

In hoc signo vinces! Psalm 144:1

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

Have you tried checking the combat log to see if something shows up there? If it does, it might help give an indication of what the problem is.

Have you tried using mirror on it’s own without decoy? Or just decoy and not mirror? Have you tried using another stealth skill other than decoy in conjunction with mirror? What about a different reflect skill like feedback?

Do you know if you manage to reflect any of her projectiles when using mirror? Maybe there’s some weird interaction with the projectiles and reflecting them off yourself.

Posted by: Orionlight.1073

Orionlight.1073

Yes. Mirror on it’s own is ok.. Decoy on it’s own is ok. It just seems after I hit Decoy and while I am invis this happens. I was finally able to win the fight. It was just a pain to get around that bug to do it.

In hoc signo vinces! Psalm 144:1