Laurels lost after crash

Laurels lost after crash

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Edge.4230

Edge.4230

Hey,

I don’t know if anyone else has this happen to them, but I lost all my accumulated laurels yesterday when my game crashed. I finished my 5th daily, joined my party in a dungeon for another run while they were waiting for me, and claimed the reward inside the dungeon. I had 5 laurels in my inventory. About 20 minutes later my client crashed in the dungeon, and upon relogging I had 1 laurel in my inventory. I thought it was a visual bug so I brushed it off, but I’m actually missing 4 laurels now.

Has anyone else come across anything similar so far? This isn’t the first time I’ve magically lost items, like gifts for legendary weapons that I had stored in my bank.

Laurels lost after crash

Posted by: furryangel.4623

furryangel.4623

Achievement points, I lost a TON of achievement points.

Laurels lost after crash

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

If you think you have lost something, I recommend contacting support. First, they are the only team that can research and help you resolve any associated issues. Second, if they see a lot of players reporting the same symptoms, that can help the dev team figure out what might be causing it. If it’s one person (or a few people) reporting on the forums, then that gives the appearance of an unusual situation unique to the individual(s).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Laurels lost after crash

Posted by: Exterminans.9723

Exterminans.9723

Thats actually happens quite often. When the server crashes, data loss is always possible.

This will either result in items getting simply lost (you will loose ALL items you have gained since you entered the area, this includes items you took from the TP) and you also risk to loose achievement points / map completion. Latter one can actually lead to a situation where you have 0% (!!!) map completion until you manage to unlock another vista / waypoint / POI / RH. If you already had 100% map completion, you are stuck with 0% forever!