Leader of the Pact

Leader of the Pact

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Agsded.8760

Agsded.8760

Following today’s update, I appear not to be receiving the speed boost from Leader of the Pact III (Advanced Logistics mastery). The effect’s icon still appears with my other active effects, and I still loot enemies without needing to press F. Moreover, the visual swiftness effect is still applied, but I move only at the base movement speed. After applying swiftness or placing a movement speed signet on my skill bar, I move discernibly faster, which should not be the case were Leader of the Pact III giving its 33% movement speed increase. This problem impacts all of my characters and persists in all major cities.

Leader of the Pact

Posted by: Verdonian.8142

Verdonian.8142

I can second all said above – experiencing exact same issues at Leader of the Pact III, since latest patch.

Leader of the Pact

Posted by: Lemon.6015

Lemon.6015

I can confirm, other Pact Commander bonuses seem to be working, just not the swiftness boost in town.

Leader of the Pact

Posted by: Detritus.5863

Detritus.5863

I’ve noticed this as well.

From what I can tell, I get 8s to 10s of swiftness when entering Lion’s Arch from another map via gate or waypoint before it wears off.

Waypointing within LA or entering from the character select screen grants me no swiftness at all.

Leader of the Pact

Posted by: EKAN.4051

EKAN.4051

Aye same here, dont get any 33% speed from pact III.

“Death is just another path”

Leader of the Pact

Posted by: Lady Vanquish.1270

Lady Vanquish.1270

Following today’s update, I appear not to be receiving the speed boost from Leader of the Pact III (Advanced Logistics mastery). The effect’s icon still appears with my other active effects, and I still loot enemies without needing to press F. Moreover, the visual swiftness effect is still applied, but I move only at the base movement speed. After applying swiftness or placing a movement speed signet on my skill bar, I move discernibly faster, which should not be the case were Leader of the Pact III giving its 33% movement speed increase. This problem impacts all of my characters and persists in all major cities.

I can confirm the exact same problem.

Leader of the Pact

Posted by: Earlywood.7438

Earlywood.7438

Please fix this. Same problem here

Leader of the Pact

Posted by: Critwrench.8432

Critwrench.8432

Can confirm I’m also getting this bug as of 12/15.

A shallow ocean only contains as much water as a particularly deep bucket.