Legendary Collection: Bolt II broken

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

This is very frustrating. I have all these mats and everything tied into this collection. I could have done other ones first, but for some reason I went with this. The devs posted in other places asking for progress blocking bugs so they can work on them. See attached image where you ask for a hit recipe, and the vendor gives you the blade recipe. This does not affect everyone, so if you have this bug as well please bump it so the devs can see its a problem and add a work around or fix it out right.

Attachments:

Posted by: Dvantaman.3617

Dvantaman.3617

-delete- nvm im wrong

(edited by Dvantaman.3617)

Posted by: Asa.3602

Asa.3602

I have the same problem as well. There’s no recipe in my weaponsmithing list for Balanced sword hilt, i crafted Weighted sword blade already.

Posted by: kernalpanic.1068

kernalpanic.1068

Stuck on this too, for months.

Posted by: Robin.1760

Robin.1760

Same here, how difficult is it to add a recipe? Anet please!!

(edited by Robin.1760)

Posted by: Asa.3602

Asa.3602

Bump, please fix this soon Dx I want to finish this crafting so i can move onto my next item. Please thank you

Posted by: Evan Zynda.8631

Evan Zynda.8631

QA Embed

Next

Hello! Sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of the issue and are actively looking into it.

Posted by: xtremeblaze.4286

xtremeblaze.4286

how about the chosen tier 1 about event mighty oouo to kill champion frainn?seriously the chosen already broke when tier 1?

Posted by: Evan Zynda.8631

Previous

Evan Zynda.8631

QA Embed

how about the chosen tier 1 about event mighty oouo to kill champion frainn?seriously the chosen already broke when tier 1?

I cannot reproduce an issue here. Could you please answer the following questions?
- Do you have the “Anthology of Villains” item in your inventory as instructed in the hint for the “Frainn” item?
- Have you completed the entire event (not just killed Frainn)? All of the enemies in the area must be defeated for the event to be completed. You must have participation in the event in order for you obtain the “Frainn” Collection item.