Legendary Kudzu for Rangers

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: HitokiriGuich.5249

HitokiriGuich.5249

Hello ,

i’m very disapointed with Anet because in GW1 this company try to do something diferent than the others , Anet try to listen the users and try help them

GW2 has more than one year , and Kudzu weapon for rangers has a know bug and i think no one cares , the magic of this weapon its change the arrow skin , it works very well , but in skill 5 Barrage for rangers , the skill use normal arrows and not the new one of legendary , and i saw alot of postes about this , i open a ticket , and nothing

I don’t understand what is the problem , i m programmer and i’ts very simple to fix this , but no one cares ….

Here is my disapointed with you Anet , can someone reply me and give some atention please

Guich

Posted by: Lukas.3950

Lukas.3950

there are more important bugs out there with legendarys, eternity for example.
im not a programmer but it really cant be so hard to fix. pleeeeeaaaase anet

Posted by: eleshazar.6902

eleshazar.6902

Hello ,

i’m very disapointed with Anet because in GW1 this company try to do something diferent than the others , Anet try to listen the users and try help them

GW2 has more than one year , and Kudzu weapon for rangers has a know bug and i think no one cares , the magic of this weapon its change the arrow skin , it works very well , but in skill 5 Barrage for rangers , the skill use normal arrows and not the new one of legendary , and i saw alot of postes about this , i open a ticket , and nothing

I don’t understand what is the problem , i m programmer and i’ts very simple to fix this , but no one cares ….

Here is my disapointed with you Anet , can someone reply me and give some atention please

Guich

I find it hard to believe that you are a programmer if you think this is an easy change. That is a graphical animation change which is not easy to do. Something like changing the drop rate of an item might be an easy change, this is not….

You should probably just accept it the way that it is, because this “bug” will probably never be changed.

All professions level 80| Champion Paragon, Phantom, Genius
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] | Rank 80

HitokiriGuich.5249

Come on the game has more than one year , the magic of legendary weapons it’s the different skins , don’t has any logic to one specific skill don’t use the new arrow , and the change it’s simple , isn’t a big change on graphical part , it’s only change the arrow,…

HitokiriGuich.5249

as always anet never go replay this…