Legendary Prec bugs [Merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: aaronsmith.6024

aaronsmith.6024

I’m working on Sunrise and Twilight and have found the following bugs:

Sunrise I: The Experimental Daysword
-Kessex Liberator: event didn’t occur within the two hours of waiting, bug unconfirmed, I’m just no familiar with when it triggers…
-Brisban Liberator: I completed both possible events it refers to and did not receive the reward
-Hawke Liberator: event completed, no reward

Twilight I: The Experimental Nightsword
-Orr’s Fall: chest is not lootable
-Research Destruction: played the event twice, and NPC’s got stuck both times, could not proceed to finish it
-Overlord’s Defeat: incorrectly rewarded by looting Modniir Ulgoth’s chest instead of the Overlord
-Modniir’s Ruin: not rewarded by looting Modniir Ulgoth’s chest (see above)

Posted by: Zhaoyun.7416

Zhaoyun.7416

I’m working on Sunrise as well and also cannot complete Kessex Liberator due to the same reason as you.

The Brisban Liberator I’m assuming is this event also seems to fail to occur. Been there a few times each time the Skritt were inside their cages, but I could not attack the prison gates

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Rescue_kidnapped_skritt_from_the_Nightmare_Court

I did manage to do the Hawke Liberator though, no bug there for me.

Posted by: dronikal.8150

dronikal.8150

im waiting on my dusk becouse of the 2 bugs moddir and inquest lab

Posted by: Rudy.6184

Rudy.6184

I’m working on bolt (Third tier) and cant get Capacitive bottle achi even while I crafted it and Bottle off Frizz’s energy, even while i walked in the wall 3 times with bottle active.

(edited by Rudy.6184)

Posted by: deathspell.7281

deathspell.7281

stuck with 14/15 because modniir’s ruin doesn’t drop

Posted by: nontosee.5178

nontosee.5178

I’m also working on Sunrise, and first two of your bugs occurred to me too. Kessex Hills event never occured and I completed skritt events and did not get the trophy.

Hawke Liberator I did get though.

Posted by: Mikael Sanford.7634

Mikael Sanford.7634

Kessex Hills event seems to be bugged, was waiting and it didnt spawn, but I know someone who completed it and got the collection rewards, so its just event spawn bug.

Posted by: Sigma Cephei.1245

Sigma Cephei.1245

There are two possible events in Kessex Hills Harathi Hinterlands for Sunrise 1: The Experimental Daysword.

The first event is:
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Intercept_the_prisoner_caravan

This event spawned (for me) about every 8 minutes. I was there for two cycles, so it’s a statistically insignificant sample size but it’s all I’ve got.

The second event:
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Break_the_captives_out_of_the_centaur_slave_cage

This event will ONLY occur if the first one fails. Therefore, with people running around completing every event, it is unlikely to happen at all.

Hope this helps

—edited. Daysword, not Greatsword XD
—edited2. As below, Harathi != Kessex

(edited by Sigma Cephei.1245)

Posted by: Mikael Sanford.7634

Mikael Sanford.7634

You are talking about Harathi, but the rest is right.
The event that is bugged is in Kessex Hills, its the quaggan hatchlings one.

Posted by: deathspell.7281

deathspell.7281

Modniir’s Ruin still not working

Posted by: Cheifcaptian Moroni.1629

Cheifcaptian Moroni.1629

Bolt I: The Experimental sword the the intricately carved orrian relic is unattainable. The NPC doesn’t have offer any chance to do so.

Posted by: FunnyCide.5426

FunnyCide.5426

Sunrise 1: The Experimental Daysword

Out in Fields of Ruins in the Halkor Meadows and Tanglerot Hills area where you’re supposed to save villagers from either getting kidnapped or after they are kidnapped by harpies is not completable.

The event for rescuing the villagers from the harpy kidnappers is stuck at one villager. After some searching this is apparently a bug that has been known for quite some time…

Posted by: Hedge.8760

Hedge.8760

Bolt 1: Both the Loana event for the relic and Nabbi at Straits are bugged. Their even never resets, so you can only do the events if you start on a fresh map – which is almost impossible with the megaservers.

Posted by: Requinn.1539

Requinn.1539

Bolt 1: Both the Loana event for the relic and Nabbi at Straits are bugged. Their even never resets, so you can only do the events if you start on a fresh map – which is almost impossible with the megaservers.

Even participating in the events will have Loana not sell the item. I can confirm Nabbi is NOT bugged, as I was able to load in after the event and buy the item.

Posted by: cryorion.9532

cryorion.9532

I have completed all except Brisban liberator. I tried both events Defend Hillstead skritt from Nightmare Court trappers + Failure: Free Hillstead skritt from the Nightmare Court and nothing happens (I completed both like 3 times already). I am stuck as this one is blocking my progress

EDIT: Brisabn liberator was eventually really different event. I have already crafted Dawn, so this Sunrise collection is working correctly cheers

(edited by cryorion.9532)

Posted by: murrdok.4597

murrdok.4597

Also stuck on modnir’s ruin for Dusk. Both modnir ulgoth (harathi) and harathi overlord (kessex) are dropping the same token “Overlord’s Defeat”

Posted by: AndrewMcLeod

AndrewMcLeod

Game Designer

Kessex Liberator looks like it should work correctly, though it does depend on other events in the map being completed before it will reset.

Brisban Liberator: it’s likely the case that the Hillstead events should also work, but the collection is currently looking at the enslavement event at Joy’s end (and the subsequent rescue if the event fails).

Overlord’s Defeat and Modniir’s ruin have issues- I’ve identified the problems and we’ll hopefully have them fixed soon.

Frizz’s energy- I can’t see any issues with this, and it’s working fine when I test it out- it works with both the low half-wall as well as the big rotating wall.

For the events breaking, we’re looking into them- they’re working fine for me on the development servers, but hopefully we’ll be able to find the issues.

Posted by: Clerya.3094

Clerya.3094

Heya, I just ran the Explorer Loana event chain after the server reset and she still doesn’t sell the Orrian relic (can’t remember it’s name). Anyways, just wanted to post the current situation on the matter.

Posted by: chunx.9521

chunx.9521

Orr’s Fall for the Twilight Collection isn’t bugged. There’s an event that runs at the top of Vizier’s Tower, and it respawns just like any other event. Like many other events, it also has a trigger; the opening of the chest at the top. And like many other events, if the event was recently finished, the trigger will take some time to respawn (hence the chest is already open).

When the event has respawned and is ready to be triggered again, then the NPC “chest” can be interacted with, which spawns a veteran risen wizard or something at the top of the tower that you must defeat. After the risen is defeated, a “splendid chest” will spawn, which is different from the original chest used to trigger the event. Looting that splendid chest will give you Orr’s Fall.

So if the chest to trigger the event is already open, either you need to wait for it to respawn, or change maps/overflows to one that already has the trigger ready.

The chest is NOT a chest that is lootable once a day like those of jumping puzzles or open world chest. It is a trigger for the start of an event, which is why it may not always be available for you to interact with.

Posted by: Dreggon.6598

Dreggon.6598

I have a bug with the Moot collection – there’s an item to collect from the Reef Drake Broodmother in Southsun Cove, but that enemy does not actually die and leave a corpse. It goes invulnerable, then runs over to a predefined area and drops a world chest. I’ve killed it 3 times and it doesn’t drop its scale (because the drake drops nothing and can’t be looted).

Posted by: Rudy.6184

Rudy.6184

Frizz’s energy- I can’t see any issues with this, and it’s working fine when I test it out- it works with both the low half-wall as well as the big rotating wall.

Alright I did it today, but in the other day I walked few times at wall and nothing (maybe it was fixed or something accidentally).

This wasn’t one bug I’ve noticed. Buying recipe/Crafting capiciting bottle, overcharging charged quartz by luminescent plant and strange energy source were bugged yesterday too (there is no option to overcharge quartz).

Posted by: Legendary.1706

Legendary.1706

Finally somebody got their attention on this matter.

Posted by: Blix xxx.5298

Blix xxx.5298

Bolt I: Scholar Nabbi and Explorer Loana buged . no option for buy the items. Fix plz :SS

Posted by: Vatendi.1853

Vatendi.1853

Bolt III: Zap

• Luminates Plant does not let you get Illuminated Overcharged Quartz
  • Strange Energy Source does not let you get Strangely Overcharged Quartz

Posted by: SirRagealot.1450

SirRagealot.1450

Kudzu : collection achievment is bugged gives you Vinewrath’s petals not tiny vinewrath blossom, was the last one to get too T.T hope you fix these all asap!

Posted by: Blix xxx.5298

Blix xxx.5298

Bolt I: Just Explorer Loana buged . no option for buy the items. Fix plz :SS

Posted by: Charlene.6278

Charlene.6278

Meteorlogicus precursor bugs:

1) Quaggan Rescue in Kessex Hills event does not exist in game. There is an event that lets you rescue quaggan from kraits but the achievement specifies an old wuest thay used to be in the game.

2) Fireheart Rise achievement, unite the grawl. Events are not occurring. Every once in awhile one will pop. It will say one tribe has united then go to none have united.

Posted by: Akachi.1352

Akachi.1352

Kessex liberator requires Krait Blood Witch to be killed, before the required events kicks off. It’s not bugged, I can confirm as I got this 2/3 days ago

Posted by: Ceesa.1350

Ceesa.1350

I had no problem with any of the Sunrise I events. My only issue so far has been with the Modniir reward for Twilight I, which the dev addressed above has something wrong with it.

For the person complaining about the quaggan rescue not working, I went to Viathan lake earlier tonight and found that event had been triggered, but no one was doing it, so I just swam in and completed it. I’m not sure what it’s trigger is, but the event does work.

Posted by: merchantchuck.4875

merchantchuck.4875

Bolt I: Same problem as everyone else, Loana wont give up the goods!

Posted by: Panty.6532

Panty.6532

Bolt III: Zap

• Luminates Plant does not let you get Illuminated Overcharged Quartz
  • Strange Energy Source does not let you get Strangely Overcharged Quartz

still bugged

Posted by: Charlene.6278

Charlene.6278

There are two quaggan events. One is the rescue in the laur with the krait witch. The one for meteorlogicus is the event that used to be in Moohooloo village when the kraits raided the village. That event is no longer in the game. I completed the quaggan rescue in the witch cave and received no achievement. Also, the description on the achievement specifically mentions that the event takes place in Moogooloo village.

Posted by: Gamaliel.8620

Gamaliel.8620

Modniir is still broken.

Posted by: MasterOfMistakes.2089

MasterOfMistakes.2089

Might aswell add my bugs I have found
1.Rifle-Scarlets Prototype Mechanism: no such item exists in her lair to interact with, just chests and page fragments
2.Rifle-Decrypted Weapons Research:At the panel besides the chest it gives you the option but does nothing else, just endlessly press option.
3.Rifle-Asura Experimental Rifle:Cannot interact with weapon rack.
4.Hammer-Cobiah Mariner, Title says Kneel but you must ponder, mis-spelling
5.Harpoon-Armored Fish Tooth, there are no Veteran Armor fish in Malchor’s Leap
If so I want a screenshot from map view.
Only Veteran Armor Fish I know is in Diessa Plateau
6.Shield-Anthology of Villains: To make this item you need ‘Sheets of high Quality paper’, to get this you need to be a scribe, to be a scribe you need guildhall, to get guildhall you need guild plus a lot of gold.
Do you expect players to grind that?(If theres another way to get High Quality Paper please someone tell me!)
Edit: Found another.
7.Hammer-For Black Citadel only Kalla and Nox work, I got nothing no matter where a stood for the others.
Edit2:Got the ponders just had to stand pretty far infront of them but I did get them.

(edited by MasterOfMistakes.2089)

Posted by: beeefcaake.4236

beeefcaake.4236

About Bolt I: The Experimental Sword and Explorer Loana in Cursed Shore: we were able to get it working, but I’m not sure why/how. The only difference was she died during the Risen King fight (we did not res her). After the Risen King died, she was automatically resurrected and the timed defense event took place. She was able as a merchant after that and we finished our collection for the first tier.

Hope that helps… maybe somebody can replicate it and see if it works.

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

Anthology of villains for the flame seeker prophecies (shield) is supposedly craft able by weapon smith. However it actually isn’t. And scribe is hard to obtain anytime soon with it being gated behind guilds.

You can’t even start the first tier. All you can do is purchase the first tier recipe item.

Posted by: Amnael.6548

Amnael.6548

The Minstrel I: The Experimental Focus
Drottot Lashtail doesnt sell the recipe for Drottot’s Poached Devourer Eggs , even after clearing all the events.

(edited by Amnael.6548)

Posted by: Dark.4956

Dark.4956

Research Destruction
for Twilight.

most on the map have had the same issue…it just doesn’t start, (the event)…so basically we’re hanging around waiting….and waiting…and still no start…so this is bugged out…waiting over an hour for the event to start should not happen..

Posted by: gaffedpanda.5162

gaffedpanda.5162

Research Destruction
for Twilight.

most on the map have had the same issue…it just doesn’t start, (the event)…so basically we’re hanging around waiting….and waiting…and still no start…so this is bugged out…waiting over an hour for the event to start should not happen..

It May be bugged but im pretty sure you can find a map that has it already started thats how i was able to get the collection item!

Dark.4956

Research Destruction
for Twilight.

It May be bugged but im pretty sure you can find a map that has it already started thats how i was able to get the collection item!

will have to give that a try..thanks!

Posted by: minuszerosc.6453

minuszerosc.6453

The Flameseeker Prophecies – Tier 1 Crafting – Anthology of Villains(Exotic)

13 Sheets of Quality Paper (Scribe 300) and (Weaponsmithing 350)
Pile of Vile Essence
5 Cured Thick Leather Squares
50 Piles of Glittering Dust

All other recipes require 10 Piles of Coarse Sand (Scribe 25)

Posted by: spawny.6349

spawny.6349

Fix Modniir !!! Seems like they didn’t even complete the content on their own! This is so frustrating

Posted by: Ferroz.9138

Ferroz.9138

Fix Modniir !!! Seems like they didn’t even complete the content on their own! This is so frustrating

true….

Posted by: Aranox.1049

Aranox.1049

Is it possible that Scholar Nabbi is being kept in combat by the Grenth statue, and that’s why you can’t talk to her?
Has anyone gotten the item while under the effect of the statue?

EDIT Nevermind, I just found a server where she was bugged even without the statue active.

(edited by Aranox.1049)

Posted by: MightyJoeMoon.7463

MightyJoeMoon.7463

Bolt I: Explorer Loana still bugged. I saw that one person posted that they were able to finish it but that seems to be the exception not the rule. Huge amount of people cannot progress because they can’t purchase the Orrian relic.

Posted by: Sajuuk.5706

Sajuuk.5706

Kessex Liberator looks like it should work correctly, though it does depend on other events in the map being completed before it will reset.

Brisban Liberator: it’s likely the case that the Hillstead events should also work, but the collection is currently looking at the enslavement event at Joy’s end (and the subsequent rescue if the event fails).

Overlord’s Defeat and Modniir’s ruin have issues- I’ve identified the problems and we’ll hopefully have them fixed soon.

For the events breaking, we’re looking into them- they’re working fine for me on the development servers, but hopefully we’ll be able to find the issues.

Is there an ETA on the blocking bugs? I am loving the expansion but the fact that it’s still holding me back is getting to be deeply frustrating. I want to be able to know what to buy, what I can sell, ect, instead of hording like a pack rat and hoping the market favors me.

“Maim. Rinse. Repeat.”

Posted by: Alaya.8765

Alaya.8765

There is one thing would really like to know.
What is the problem with Overlord’s Defeat and Modniir’s ruin. Since a layman like myself would say just change one item id in the drop list. Done.
I honestly can not see any real problem with this one.
Would really like to hear why it is not fixed. If there really is some sort of unbelievable complex mechanism in the back I withdraw my critics but well. It should have been plainly visible in testing and well I myself just can not see any highly complex problem in it.

Posted by: Deviltrigger.2064

Deviltrigger.2064

What prec quest are not bugged atm ? Looks like most of them are xD

(Still waiting for bolt III …)

Dark.4956

Twilight:
Research Destruction is still bugged on any map I’ve been to

Moot:
Getting the Giant Shark to spawn.
Whoever designed this never thought of peoples struggling to get others to fail the event so the shark will spawn.
and when people do finally leave the event to try and fail it, one Quaggin doesn’t go with the krait so the event pretty much bugs out, meaning no Shark, and leaving everyone with no Moot Achievement.

Why not make the Shark event first in this Meta-Event so no one has to beg the map to let it fail..or make the shark a seperate event so we can get the achievement.

Posted by: Meshekal.9413

Meshekal.9413

Maybe I’m missing something but..

For the Legendary Harpoon Gun collection, I cannot for the life of me find a Veteran Armored Fish in Malchor’s Leap for the Armored Fish Tooth drop. I’ve looked over every inch of water, and no veterans.

Valkyn Etherheart (Mesmer)
Val Avani, Val Rasha
SFR