Legendary Prec bugs [Merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: ItsFishyTricks.7316

ItsFishyTricks.7316

The Moot III: The Energizer:
Indigo Mushrooms do not stack, do not combine to create mushroom milk needed to craft Indigo Mushroom Milkshake.
Dance with Abaddon does not work at all

Attachments:

Posted by: Sonnenwolf.8925

Sonnenwolf.8925

The Dreamer

I cant turn in the red iris flower at Gwens grave.

Attachments:

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

The Dreamer

I cant turn in the red iris flower at Gwens grave.

Try only having 1 in inventory. Worked for me.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: nelphegor.5029

nelphegor.5029

Sunrise 3

the light in gendarran fields (not so secrect puzzdle) “ilusory light” doesnt work for me, i reached the top and the item doestn work, im very dissapointed actually….

it worked for somebody?

Posted by: Grizzack.7829

Grizzack.7829

Ulgoth still bugged. Bumping in hopes of a fix

Posted by: mechanicalman.8645

mechanicalman.8645

Ulgoth still bugged. Anet acknowledged a problem 6 DAYS AGO and still hasn’t been fixed.

ANET: Please Advise!!!!

Attachments:

Grenth’s Agent of Death

Posted by: latinkuro.7304

latinkuro.7304

Sunrise 3

the light in gendarran fields (not so secrect puzzdle) “ilusory light” doesnt work for me, i reached the top and the item doestn work, im very dissapointed actually….

it worked for somebody?

the platform you need to be at is not the top one, it is actually 3 platforms down.
you will see a small ball of white light, that is the correct spot.

LOVE: Raids & Fractals.
HATE: Jumping puzzles.
DESPISE: TIME GATES, RNG & THE TRINITY !

Posted by: Fazor.2541

Fazor.2541

Sunrise I
Brisban Liberator
Is the event bugged for anyone else? I see Lakoon’ta running around asking for help but no darn event and i have been waiting for soon 2 hours

Posted by: Brokensunday.4098

Brokensunday.4098

twilight
Jinx isle event bugged npc get stuck at ceiling
overlord’s defeat also bugged it wont give reward

Posted by: mkuni.9376

mkuni.9376

Bolt III: Zap

Two collection items are bugged:
(a) Illuminated Overcharged Quartz (“Use the Luminates Plant in Metric Province to add illumination to a piece of charged quartz”)
(b) Strangely Overcharged Quartz (“Use the Strange Energy Source in Timberline Falls to add some strange energy to a piece of charged quartz”)

When I bring a charged quartz crystal to one of these hero points, I don’t get the option to overcharge a crystal, so I can’t get the collection item.

Grizzack.7829

Bumping for the cause.

Posted by: Cheifcaptian Moroni.1629

Cheifcaptian Moroni.1629

(a) Illuminated Overcharged Quartz (“Use the Luminates Plant in Metric Province to add illumination to a piece of charged quartz”)
(b) Strangely Overcharged Quartz (“Use the Strange Energy Source in Timberline Falls to add some strange energy to a piece of charged quartz”)

When I bring a charged quartz crystal to one of these hero points, I don’t get the option to overcharge a crystal, so I can’t get the collection item.

Second this. This is all I need to finish Bolt!

Posted by: EteariusS.3602

EteariusS.3602

I have reported the bugs already, but I’ll reiterate it here.
In the The Predator I: The Experimental Rifle collection
The Scarlet’s Prototype Mechanism is known to 1.) not even be present and 2.) not being able to interact with the item.
Also, I have done the Bloodtide Coast Portmatt’s Lab multiple times; however, the trophy Decrypted Weapons Research is unobtainable even after the lab has been decrypted.
Thank you and have a great day. We appreciate all the efforts put into this Anet team!

Posted by: Zelfic.1594

Zelfic.1594

Overlord’s Defeat and Modniir’s ruin have issues- I’ve identified the problems and we’ll hopefully have them fixed soon.

Er… any update on this? An ETA maybe?

Sonnenwolf.8925

Tried it, didn’t work. I tried it even with another toon, still didn’t work.

Attachments:

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Tried it, didn’t work. I tried it even with another toon, still didn’t work.

what if you remove the 25 quartz from inventory?

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Sonnenwolf.8925

I don’t have 25 quartz with me.
That question is asked even if i don’t have any quartz.

Posted by: Rizzy.4238

Rizzy.4238

6 Days since you posted you know about the problem with Modniir dropping the wrong reward…..why was this not tested before release ? Can’t believe i purchased a beta addon, i would have waited, fallout 4 and battlefront are out this month and your game is broken….fix it soon else you will lose players you were happy to have back !

Posted by: Sven.3680

Sven.3680

This!

its Schlossen Time

Posted by: Rudy.6184

Rudy.6184

This!

ME TOO!

Posted by: Waldir.2571

Waldir.2571

I seem to be unable to continue after the first tier.

Attachments:

Posted by: Dark.4956

Dark.4956

Any update on Ulgoth?

Posted by: Nebur.8752

Nebur.8752

Still bugged.

Fix it soon pls

Posted by: timer.7210

timer.7210

Couple of us just spent an hour trying to break into the Jinx isle event.

Event bugged – Trigger NPC spawns in the underwater portal room.
Talk to NPC through the floor to trigger event.
NPCs walk into the room as normal and then get butchered by the moggies.

From them we tried all ways to get them through the room.
Most effective so far was a gang of necros throwing their shades into the room to kill the mobs, then AOE healing the npc’s through the wall.

Unfortunatly this only worked so long before the npc’s moved away from the wall and too far to be healed.

Next we found 2 ways into the facility, one is a gate on the south of the island, the other is found by clipping your way through the geometry above the portal room, through the wall on the east of the island and down through the center corridor.
However if you touch the inside of the rooms, you are instantly teleported away.

Event remains uncompleted. I hope somebody can use our work to find a work around till the devs fix this issue.

Posted by: latinkuro.7304

latinkuro.7304

This!

I’ve been trying for 6 days now, nothing seems to work :S

This is sooooo freaking annoyingggggg

it’s the last two items I need to finish the kitten tier 3 collection.

What is worse is:

NOT A SINGLE KITTEN WORD FROM ANY OFFICIAL SOURCE ABOUT THESE KITTEN COLLECTION BUGS

LOVE: Raids & Fractals.
HATE: Jumping puzzles.
DESPISE: TIME GATES, RNG & THE TRINITY !

(edited by latinkuro.7304)

Posted by: Vexx.3169

Vexx.3169

The last Orrian vendor for bolt 1 (Explorer Loana in the Cursed Shores) is still bugged as of right now. Dangit.

Master Vexx – Captain of The Proxy Blades

timer.7210

Don’t forget to report the bugs ingame and at https://help.guildwars2.com/anonymous_requests/new

The more requests they get, the more they can’t ignore the issue.

Posted by: jamesy.6831

jamesy.6831

Kudzu III: Leaf of Kudzu

“Fertilized with Compost” bug(?)

“Hint: Find compost in an heirloom seed pouch”

Opened 400+ exotic heirloom seed pouches… no compost.

P.S. Rest of collection works fine

Posted by: Matthew.6403

Matthew.6403

[Howler Collection Vol. 3]
Can confirm, Leopardshadow Shrine and WolfPaw Shrine bugs. Missing just theese 2 to finish.

Posted by: mkuni.9376

mkuni.9376

The second tier of collections isn’t unlocked until you craft The Experimental Dagger, which you can do upon finishing the first tier of collections. So unless you’ve done that and it still doesn’t allow you to unlock it, that’s not a bug.

Posted by: Bee.7512

Bee.7512

Bifrost I: The recipe for step one, the experimental staff, doesn’t appear in the crafting window. I only get the recipe for the inscription. I assumed, since it said Huntsman, that I could use the recipe on that toon. I should make it clear that it’s max level. Was I mistaken?

Posted by: Dravy.1609

Dravy.1609

New problem :

I began the Bifrost Quest I, and for the first part (look the pic attached) it used 1000 of my dust and not 100….

Attachments:

Posted by: Icdan Sevaen.4628

Icdan Sevaen.4628

Any update on the Zap III collection? Luminates Plant and Timberline charged quartz aren’t working.

Posted by: Cheifcaptian Moroni.1629

Cheifcaptian Moroni.1629

Any update on the Zap III collection? Luminates Plant and Timberline charged quartz aren’t working.

Still nothing….

Grizzack.7829

I’m hoping since Tuesday’s are usually a big patch day, that all these problems will be resolved. Because if not today I’m just going to stop caring.

Posted by: Goro.1794

Goro.1794

Kudzu III: Leaf of Kudzu

“Fertilized with Compost” bug(?)

“Hint: Find compost in an heirloom seed pouch”

Opened 400+ exotic heirloom seed pouches… no compost.

P.S. Rest of collection works fine

I opened 250 exotic and 30 white, no compost for me either.

Posted by: ZerotheFang.5890

ZerotheFang.5890

only one i have had problems with is predator 1 so far cause the item in scarlet’s secret base is not there. also the shaman sometimes does not react to being hit with harpy thing in fractal for quip 1 had to get like right next to him and smack with about 5x for it to work.

where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns.

Posted by: TealDeer.4217

TealDeer.4217

Problems I have had with The Predator 1, reposted from the HoT bug thread for visibility and to see if others have these same issues:

1. In Quandary Scratch in Mount Maelstrom, you cannot interact with the Experimental Rifles if you have completed the Renown Heart “Assist the skritt with their fortifications,” preventing you from obtaining the item collection piece.

Note: if you are having this problem and have an alt who has not done this Renown Heart, you CAN get this item. That said, this blocks people who do not have alts, or who have map completion on all their alts.

2. In Scarlet’s Secret Lair in Lornar’s Pass, you cannot interact with the item for the collection, blocking progress.

3. Professor Portmatt’s Lab in Bloodtide Coast: when you have solved the puzzle, choosing to decrypt the research data does nothing and does not give you the item for the collection, blocking progress.

4. Bauxite Alchemicals often bugs out, preventing access to the event chain.

(edited by TealDeer.4217)

Posted by: BrillsDark.7641

BrillsDark.7641

The event “Bashing Bauxite Alchemicals” is still broken. The npcs are inside the building without the shields down. You can talk to them but can’t get in to help defend. Needed for last tier of spark.

Posted by: Alaya.8765

Alaya.8765

Bashing Bauxite Alchemicals does work sometimes.
As for why or how do not ask me.
I just know that if the event is not up (i assume after a server restart? or whatever) they mostly spawn at the intended place. And if the event is completed every time it should also work out for the next one. I know cause I already have completed it for dusk 1.

Only super annoying Modniir drop is still missing. Honestly how god kitten hard can it be for one annoying drop that has been mentioned like 1000 times since the release to be fixed in almost 2 weeks now omg.

timer.7210

managed to get Bauxite today, by some fluke it worked for me.

Modniir is still ducking broken. How hard can it be to change a drop table?

Posted by: Ruke.1839

Ruke.1839

Twilight I: The Experimental Nightsword
-Orr’s Fall: chest is not lootable
-Research Destruction: played the event twice, and NPC’s got stuck both times, could not proceed to finish it
-Overlord’s Defeat: incorrectly rewarded by looting Modniir Ulgoth’s chest instead of the Overlord
-Modniir’s Ruin: not rewarded by looting Modniir Ulgoth’s chest (see above)

I’ve got all the items for the first part of twilight and only Modniir should be on this list. Some events need some waiting. Orr’s fall needs a boss to spawn and killed for a chest to spawn.

Maybe I’m missing something but..

For the Legendary Harpoon Gun collection, I cannot for the life of me find a Veteran Armored Fish in Malchor’s Leap for the Armored Fish Tooth drop. I’ve looked over every inch of water, and no veterans.

It’s inside the Harbinger, on the POI

I’d personally like to address the Bashing Bauxite Alchemicals, this event is bugged in every step. Even if I find a map with the first part complete, the npcs will be stuck inside the walls.

Posted by: PollyMcPretty.2108

PollyMcPretty.2108

Bifrost I: The recipe for step one, the experimental staff, doesn’t appear in the crafting window. I only get the recipe for the inscription. I assumed, since it said Huntsman, that I could use the recipe on that toon. I should make it clear that it’s max level. Was I mistaken?

I’m doing the same but think its artificer you need as that’s where you make the staves.
I’m also only getting the recipe for the inscription, nothing more and eventhough I’ve opened the second tier in my Hero Panel I am unable to buy the second book from the vendor in LA.

(edited by PollyMcPretty.2108)

Posted by: DBZVelena.5186

DBZVelena.5186

For those of you on Howler 1, http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ambient_creature is a great resource to find all of em. even the Bull.

Proud Medic of the Splinter Warband. PM me to know more.

Posted by: xavios.3601

xavios.3601

Alright, im just gonna come out and say this. Just remove the tier 1 requirement for Dusk, and let us start with tier 2. Sometimes BA works, but mostly even when a new overflow map opens up, the NPC’s dont even spawn. Ive found many threads spanning a 2 year period, that report about the same couple of bugs regarding Bauxite Alchemicals. They havent been fixed before now, so you, Anet, have literally 0 credibility with which to use to ask us to wait for you to fix it. Youve had 2 years. Experimental Dusk, now.

Posted by: Telebrion.3645

Telebrion.3645

Youve had 2 years. Experimental Dusk, now.

Listen, we’re all anxious for Dusk. But you’re not entitled to anything. There’s no reason to be a jerk about it. It’s a new expansion. ANet are up to their eyeballs in bugs. Give them some slack, okay? I’m sure it’ll be fixed soon.

Posted by: Alaya.8765

Alaya.8765

Listen, we’re all anxious for Dusk. But you’re not entitled to anything. There’s no reason to be a jerk about it. It’s a new expansion. ANet are up to their eyeballs in bugs. Give them some slack, okay? I’m sure it’ll be fixed soon.

We can be as big jerks as we want. Almost 2 weeks for 1 drop. That’s well just laughable. Oh and how we are entitled cause → collection for most probably most popular / expensive precursor → we paid for expansion → they had beta and I refuse to accept this was not discovered there → most important : We got 1 in numbers 1 statement with “we are aware and will tell devs” like 7 days ago. We are going to be quiet if we get some solid statement like. “We have more serious problems at the moment so wee need to fix them first. Please understand that we are doing our best. We will most probably still need X days to tackle this problem.” If I get a answer like this I am perfectly content but well we get no information at all lol

Posted by: gaffedpanda.5162

gaffedpanda.5162

You have to craft the something in order to be able to buy the next tier.

Posted by: gaffedpanda.5162

gaffedpanda.5162

We can be as big jerks as we want. Almost 2 weeks for 1 drop. That’s well just laughable. Oh and how we are entitled cause -> collection for most probably most popular / expensive precursor -> we paid for expansion -> they had beta and I refuse to accept this was not discovered there -> most important : We got 1 in numbers 1 statement with “we are aware and will tell devs” like 7 days ago. We are going to be quiet if we get some solid statement like. “We have more serious problems at the moment so wee need to fix them first. Please understand that we are doing our best. We will most probably still need X days to tackle this problem.” If I get a answer like this I am perfectly content but well we get no information at all lol

Second

Posted by: Reverse.1056

Reverse.1056

Plz i also need those … we spend so much time with all the JP to gather all the other things
and the 2 easy ones are bugged… hope its fixed soon