in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Shadow Espada.9183

Shadow Espada.9183

Wow, its an easy fix and they only fixed one and here we go again..WAITING

Legendary Prec bugs [Merged]

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

Frenzy Tier II: Moshpoipoi is still broken. The varonos does not award the friendship token after defending the village.
This appears to be working, and is an issue of catching the right event.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

(edited by Neural.1824)

Posted by: kaozuki.8023

kaozuki.8023

we should also do a petition for our bugs lol
its not like only the nevermore ppl are frustrated and annoyed with waiting..concerns other players with rodgort, frenzy etc,too

Posted by: robin.6891

robin.6891

You wanted a petition?

You get a petition!!!

https://www.change.org/p/arenanet-guild-wars-2-community-get-arenanet-to-fix-the-nevermore-collection-now

Posted by: kaozuki.8023

kaozuki.8023

You wanted a petition?

You get a petition!!!

https://www.change.org/p/arenanet-guild-wars-2-community-get-arenanet-to-fix-the-nevermore-collection-now

u my friend,should learn to read…
I saw that there is one for nevermore… and I said then I want one for Rodgort lol

Posted by: Jimmy.8402

Jimmy.8402

I previously posted:

Box of Recipes: The Ravenswood Branch says it can be learned by Artificer (450) Huntsman (450) and Weaponsmith (450), however some of the recipes require only artificer. I learned the recipe with my Huntsman, since he is my character that learns all random recipes. now I can’t craft the Ravenswood branch. Should not say learnable by Huntsman if the Huntsman cannot craft it!!!

I later found that Hobbs does have a tab where you can purchase these recipes for 10k karma. Also want to point out that Anet was kind enough to mail me another copy of the recipe.

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

I’m disappointed that they took the time to nerf visual effects (doesn’t matter if you wanted that or not you’re going to get it!) , but they didn’t fix the numerous bugs in the precursor crafting.

They couldn’t even be bothered with giving a status update.

Communication is a serious failing with GW2.

SBI

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

I’m disappointed that they took the time to nerf visual effects […]

They actually upgraded some visual effects elsewhere though. E.g., The Flameseeker Prophecies now has this sweet looking swirl of letters that burst out around you, when you unsheathe it.

Attachments:

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

Posted by: Faramir.3582

Faramir.3582

Predator tier III collection

After December 1st patch event Stop Captain Wiley before he finishes scouring the ship for treasure required for collection is still bugged.Champion captain Wiley required for the collection(23/24-missing only him) is nowhere to be seen from weeks(at least from 17th November). The same event is regularly broken-very rarely I have seen it while playing the game for 3+years.Contacted the support after seeing they have been giving a missing item to Nevermore crafters.They have been of no use- apparently cant spawn the champion,cant automatically finish the collection(sitting for weeks at 23/24),cant mail me the token required.

P.S Would be nice of someone from Anet in charge of such things at least inform us what is going on with all the bugs with legendary collections and when we can expect fixes -lots of people are simply unable to progress after spending their time and lots of resources.

Posted by: Jokdark.4706

Jokdark.4706

Astralaria III: The Mechanism collection

Destroyer’s Heat (Gathered by looting the Megadestroyer’s chest in Mount Maelstrom with the Quartz Vial in your inventory)
This is bugged, looting the chest with the Quartz Vial in your inventory will yield nothing.

Posted by: Stritterific.6042

Stritterific.6042

BOLT 1 WORKAROUND:

Unbugged Orrian Relic. To do so just get Nabbi killed. It can be hard because of the 3 golems that protect them but the golems do not respawn, so once you kill 1 it gets easier. There are about 6 or 7 enemies you can pull to the NPCs, just get the golems to defend more than 1 of the scholars. After Nabbi has died, rez her and she will sell you her items!

Hope this helps

Posted by: Coldmail.9672

Coldmail.9672

Astralaria: didn’t get the VOL IV flawless ancient karka item after killing & looting karka queen.

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

After all these bugs have one day been ironed out and I finally make my Astralaria, I am NEVER going for another legendary again. This whole thing was one big cluster**** of bugs and the lack of communication was the cherry on top. I really don’t want to experience any of this ever again. If it’s not for the sheets of aurillium, it’s the fail-on-purpose-to-kill-the-bosses-in-cursed-shore, if it’s not that, it’s the hidden garden star chart that doesn’t work. Urgh.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: ezd.6359

ezd.6359

I finished my “The Legend” precursor long ago, but “Boar bristles” still drop for me. May be i know why: I bought one of that paint recipes by mistake and used on another character.

English is not my native language, sorry :<

Posted by: ConusMagus.2637

ConusMagus.2637

The Moot III: The Energizer:
Indigo Mushrooms do not stack, do not combine to create mushroom milk needed to craft Indigo Mushroom Milkshake.
Dance with Abaddon does not work at all

I have the same problem with Dance with Abaddon as the option to access the secret archive through Ogden has been disabled now and will need to be fixed.

Where do you actually harvest those mushrooms? They still haven’t dropped from mushroom nodes I’ve been going through in Tyria.

Dance with Abaddon is bugged as well, but a GM gave me the trophy to try and help me along. The indigo mushroom drops are ridiculously low, something like a 10% chance of drop for each harvest, and it’ll only drop one single mushroom each time. The recipe for the Indigo Mushroom Milkshake requires 250 indigo mushrooms. It took me around 20-30 hours(game-time hours) with gathering and item boosters on to get just 25 of them. I believe those both are still bugged. Try going into the Archives during the Hidden Arcana mission, they may have fixed it there. But I wouldn’t even try to get this Lege track done specifically because of the indigo mushroom thing. (If you can’t tell, I’m super kittened about this haha)

Posted by: ConusMagus.2637

ConusMagus.2637

The Minstrel I: Two weeks into farming mushrooms for Indigo Mushrooms (quiche of darkness recipe component), 350+ nodes of all varieties, … granted without boosters or special gathering tools from TP…
Sofar: nothing, not a single indigo mushroom. I need five of them.
I wish it were a 10% chance of drop, I would have finished it by now.

Posted by: Dreamwolf.7423

Dreamwolf.7423

QUIP III: Does anyone know if Skritt Trickery drop is bugged or if it just takes an insane amount of attempts or if it has to be from a certain Skritt Burglar? This is holding up my progress ATM. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Posted by: Boris De Pig.7258

Boris De Pig.7258

The Chosen
Still can’t get ‘Kill Siegemaster Lormar’ in Plains of Ashford to spawn. Tried multiple shards and different times of the day. The meta doesn’t seem to be up.
(So far I’ve camped in Plains of Ashford long enough to earn over 2mill xp and 2 stacks of the first tier dust killing ghosts).
Anyone know how to get the meta chain to start?

BdP

Posted by: Aragoma.6729

Aragoma.6729

Currently working on Bolt II: I need to make a balanced sword hilt but the recipe is not unlocking.
I forgot how to craft a Balanced Sword Hilt.
A weighted Sword Blade recipe has been unlocked for weaponsmith

Attachments:

Posted by: ZerotheFang.5890

ZerotheFang.5890

so just want add if not seen or added yet but frenzy III collection Varonos Porook in bloodtide after anenomy event does not work either, also heard that Twoloop Friendship Bracelet is a bugged too. because of this i have stopped going after this one for now plz fix it so i can have a legendary harpoon gun cause my current exotic sucks and i do not feel like making an ascended one for stuff when i need it like fractals or hunting down the harpoon for other classes cause i do want something for underwater content cause half the time i feel week in water compared to land when running around Tyria getting stuff like my alts with 11% map complete done.

where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

This has probably been reported already, but for Sunrise I, the event to rescue villagers from the harpies in Fields of Ruin bugs out. A lot. I’m sitting there now and the villagers absolutely don’t want to move to the rescue zone even though I’ve killed all the harpies near them.

Posted by: DarkRaijin.6348

DarkRaijin.6348

Battle in the Vault , event in Plains of Ashford is blocking progress in

Nevermore IV – Power over Barradin
Show your power over spirits by defeating the Ascalonian soldiers of Duke Barradin’s army in the Battle in the Vault under the Old Duke’s Estate in Plains of Ashford.

The Flameseeker Prophecies III: The Chosen – The Sad End of Ascalon’s Heroes
Bring an Anthology of Heroes to the defeat of Ivor Trueshot, Armsman Pitney, Farrah Cappo, and Horace on the Old Duke’s Estate in Plains of Ashford.

Are days that this event don’t start.
From wiki edited 7 dec “Event no longer appears to start, possibly due to NPC Neci Quicktemper stuck in dialogue loop.”

Posted by: Dreamwolf.7423

Dreamwolf.7423

Kamohoali’i Kotaki III: Defeat Champion Captain Cork; event shows that it is active, but the mob is no where to be found.

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

I guess they really wanted to not kill precursor market, so they didn’t let most of these crafting runs work. Teach us not to just buy one. Anyways I have the no balanced sword hilt bug on bolt 2 as well.

Posted by: Snuffa.3018

Snuffa.3018

I have unlocked Sunrise vol 1 but I opened the chest of hope using my Huntman character by mistake and not my Weaponsmith so now I have the essence of hope and the Legendary inscription recipe but I can’t find any of the other recipes for the Experimental Hilt and Blade. Is there any way to get these recipes on my weaponsmith or have I killed my chances to craft Sunrise?

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

yes, talk to the leg vendor and you can buy another kit.

Posted by: Snuffa.3018

Snuffa.3018

yes, talk to the leg vendor and you can buy another kit.

Spoke to the guy in Lions Arch and nothing is listed.

[correction] Went back and checked again and found i could buy the chest again for 10,000 Karma. Thanks for the advice.

(edited by Snuffa.3018)

Posted by: shadowfallenblade.7862

shadowfallenblade.7862

Twilight 1: The Experimental Nightsword
-Research Destruction
Destroy the inquest research facility at Bauxite Alchemical and loot this item from chest in Malchor’s Leap

I hope this is fixed soon. My last journey for tier 1 collection so i can move onto tier ll once i get 3 mastery points and then tier lll + final for 6 mastery point x.x

I Lenne I \ Asura \Lv80 \ Berserker \ Rekt Guild \ Server: Henge of Denravi

Posted by: Charlene.6278

Charlene.6278

Is HOPE III A Fungus Among Us achievement bugged for anyone else? It won’t give me the item after silver.

Posted by: Aurora.4027

Aurora.4027

BOLT 1 WORKAROUND:

Unbugged Orrian Relic. To do so just get Nabbi killed. It can be hard because of the 3 golems that protect them but the golems do not respawn, so once you kill 1 it gets easier. There are about 6 or 7 enemies you can pull to the NPCs, just get the golems to defend more than 1 of the scholars. After Nabbi has died, rez her and she will sell you her items!

Hope this helps

LEGEND!
it took a while due to all the players running past and aggroing the mobs but it worked

Posted by: eithedog.4678

eithedog.4678

The Minstrel I: Two weeks into farming mushrooms for Indigo Mushrooms (quiche of darkness recipe component), 350+ nodes of all varieties, … granted without boosters or special gathering tools from TP…
Sofar: nothing, not a single indigo mushroom. I need five of them.
I wish it were a 10% chance of drop, I would have finished it by now.

Apparently, per wiki, it drops from Orrian Truffle, yet I didn’t manage to drop a single one after harvesting for 3 days on all Orr maps, on 5 of my characters. Right now I’m waiting for the increase in drop rate / fix, as it’s ridiculous.

Quip Collection 1 – Pick on Gort – it fails to register when you use /point or /laugh (I’ve created a separate thread as the search on this forum fails to work).

Posted by: Aaron.4807

Aaron.4807

Incinerator 1: The vat in King Jali’s jumping puzzle gives nothing.

Probably just going to buy the pre and make it and say screw this noise.

Nice implementation.

Wrekks/Wrekts

Posted by: stingray.4138

stingray.4138

Bolt I crafting: When trying to buy from Scholar Nabbi she will not sell and is bugged. Did the event several times every time she is just searching through coffins and has the greet option only. The work around is near to impossible when people kill mobs that you pull on her.

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

HOPE III

Synergetic Generator at Fungus among us. I did the fungus among us adventure for more than a week now. Each day I do Silver, open the box, use the Synergetic Generator, double click it, and nothing. I tried at the end of the adventure, at the start, nothing. In 1 or 2 week, I’ll have everything else finish, just waiting for the bug to be fix.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Posted by: Ssilvak.9781

Ssilvak.9781

Astralaria III : I can’t loot the “Tail of the star god fragment” found on the grawls in Blazzeridge steppes.

Posted by: Agrajag.5796

Agrajag.5796

Flameseeker Prophecies III
I am having issues with 2 objectives:

1: “The sad end of Ascalon’s heroes” – This event will not start at all. Npc is just standing around.

2: “War Machine” – I tried twice killing the Champion Effigy during the “Hold the Gates of Flame against waves of Flame Legion” event. Still did not get the achievement objective. Is there another Champ Effigy somewhere thats better to kill?

Posted by: Drawing Guy.3701

Drawing Guy.3701

Astralaria III : I can’t loot the “Tail of the star god fragment” found on the grawls in Blazzeridge steppes.

Took about 100 kills, but I eventually got it. The low chance RNG items are frustrating. I’ve killed hundreds of saurians in Auric Basin for Astralaria IV, and have yet to get the item I need there. Yay not knowing what is a grind and what is glitched!

Note, I bumped a thread I should not have – Karka Queen not giving collection item for Astralaria IV

Posted by: Lilieze.8290

Lilieze.8290

Currently working on Bolt II: I need to make a balanced sword hilt but the recipe is not unlocking.

Im having the same issue and blocking progress.

Posted by: Moira Traumgaenger.1952

Moira Traumgaenger.1952

Bauxite Questline worked yesterday. Did get two collection items.

Posted by: Eks.1238

Eks.1238

Bolt II bug:
The master weaponsmith npcs are unlocking the wrong recipe for me after turning the items for The Art of Forging: Sword Hilt Edition.
When I talk to the npc and select, “I forgot how to craft a Balanced Sword Hilt”, the npc unlocks “A Weighted Sword Blade recipe”, which was already unlocked when I completed The Art of Forging: Sword Blade Edition.
I talked to the master weaponsmiths in every major city and ended up with the same result.

Anet please update how to fix this issue .
We are waiting Anet to fix it for more then 3 weeks, come on
Anet that is really unprofessional…

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

Just gonna bump it up. A lot of bugs are stopping people from completing their Legendary.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Posted by: Jack.2459

Jack.2459

Im having the same issue and blocking progress.

Same
1 month

Posted by: Photonic.8726

Photonic.8726

Yup, Ran into the Bolt II: Balanced Sword Hilt issue myself today. Very sad indeed.

Posted by: jcgreig.3620

jcgreig.3620

Predator Tier III Collection: Buying and using the “Order of Whispers Spy Kit” from Agent Rex doesn’t register for the collection.

EDIT: Also no credit for killing Modniir Ulgoth.

(edited by jcgreig.3620)

Posted by: ZerotheFang.5890

ZerotheFang.5890

hope 1 Mayalt the fierce not giving item. i just tired this idk if it was because it was night time or because the person that came by did not have itzel leadership.

In all fairness I am really getting sick of these precursor walls i keep running into. I do not have a legendary or anything past ascended this is the closest i have to something i want and i keep getting walls in my face. first predator: 1, then frenzy: III, and now HOPE: I whats next. i would really like to at some time to actually get these done and have the pecursor weapons ready to make legendaries so make some of my characters i feel under powered worth playing.

where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns.

(edited by ZerotheFang.5890)

Posted by: Venomge.7142

Venomge.7142

BOLT I : Scholar Nabbi and her crew are just standing there (with shield icons, quest is underway) not moving, occasionally decimating nearby mobs, interaction yields no result as she says “come with us” or whatever.

Please fix.

Desolation [EU] – Thief

Posted by: jcgreig.3620

jcgreig.3620

Predator Tier III: Killing Captain Wiley does not register for the collection.

Posted by: SwanDive.8651

SwanDive.8651

Frenzy III: Rage, Lashoosh Friendship Bracelet. Event is not ‘popping’. I have waited around for 2 hours, doing various in real life stuff, waiting for this event to ‘pop’ and it simply does not.

Attachments:

Posted by: interloper.6892

interloper.6892

the Battle for Ascalon City (kill Lormar) event chain never starts, blocking Nevermore pt 4 and Flameseeker Prophecies pt 3 collections. Got bored out of my mind waiting for this, for nothing.

Posted by: Abraxadrian.1769

Abraxadrian.1769

Incinerator III: Spark

I cant seem to find the “console” in the Goemm´s Lab Jumping Puzzle to get my Volatile Compound. Where is it? i have done the whole JP and there is no place to interact and get that item

Has anyone completed the collection or has the same problem that i have? any help will be apreciated.