Legendary Trinkets Collections

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Yaki.8450

Yaki.8450

Q:

Ember Bay Master

Petrified Burl collection items.
Me and some player already gathered so many petrified stumps, but we still got nothings.
(We already try other new map)

Posted by: Razaac.7834

Razaac.7834

I am having the same issue. Been gathering for days now but it just doesn’t drop for me.
Other masteries no issues after a few gathering nodes.

Posted by: Lord Drekar.4619

Lord Drekar.4619

This burl is the last thing I need for Ember Bay Master, and it never seems to drop from any of the nodes. idk if it’s just super rare or bugged, but it sure is infuriating lol. Same problem with a few other collection items too – particularly the drops from various mobs, like the Ignis and Aestus heart items.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

The problem with any RNG-based collection item is that a few people will be unlucky. That’s just the way luck works: some will get it on their first try and some not for ages.

I’ve yet to see any evidence that the items dropped by the bosses are bugged tho. Those are guaranteed drops if you meet the requirements, which admittedly aren’t always clear. In every case that someone has claimed ‘bug’, it’s turned out to fit into one of the known special cases, e.g. Hablion’s drop won’t happen unless you participate in the first phase, when he’s health is above 50% and you can only get one of Ignis or Aestus hearts on the same idea.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I’ve yet to see any evidence that the items dropped by the bosses are bugged tho. Those are guaranteed drops if you meet the requirements, which admittedly aren’t always clear. In every case that someone has claimed ‘bug’, it’s turned out to fit into one of the known special cases, e.g. Hablion’s drop won’t happen unless you participate in the first phase, when he’s health is above 50% and you can only get one of Ignis or Aestus hearts on the same idea.

It doesn’t have that requirement or it is significantly lower. I just killed Ignis yesterday then when over to Aestus which was at around 20%. Got both items in a single cycle.

Not sure if it comes from the corpse or the chest. If it comes from the corpse then there can be an additional problem. If you are too far away when a mob dies it doesn’t any loot. This includes stuff that are normally guaranteed such as champ bags from a champ.

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Had the same issue with the items in Bloodstone Fen when I must have killed over a hundred ghosts and elementals to finally get the tokens I needed. I also recall mining a ton of bloodstone nodes before I got the collection token.

Didn’t have an issue with the petrified stumps though. I think I got it on the 3rd stump myself.

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

Posted by: Ghost.1640

Ghost.1640

Having problems here aswell. Forth day trying with no sucess on Petrified Burl (last item missing for the Ember Bay Master). And since I can only chop 16 nodes a day (ie, I already chopped 64 nodes), i can only try it again tomorrow… so frustating.