Liadra Constant Knockdown

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Null.9743

Null.9743

This is a bug that happened to me two attempts in a row fighting Liadra. In between the attempts I waypointed back to the central waypoint in the zone and ran to Liadra.

The moment I enter the arena, I am knocked down (not pulled). This is frustrating and prevents me from killing the first orb before it pulls me.

So I get pulled, I kill the orb and then between one to five seconds later, I get hit by a second knockdown. This is again not a pull, it has no source that I can determine. Both times, the second random knockdown has forced me in to an AoE zone removing control of my character.

This challenge is already hard and has what could be considered design problems without a perma-knockdown bug.

Null.9743

Are Devs just not to respond to serious bug reports with information?

Please, either ask me for more information or tell us you are working on fixing the bug.

I assure you, Liadri is 100% definitely bugged with the knockdowns, it is reoccurring and needs to be fixed.

(edited by Null.9743)

Posted by: Heimdall Vali.3125

Heimdall Vali.3125

Yes, I suffered this bug 3 times before quit playing and another bugs too like fighting 2 bosses, or enemies from the previous boss, falling down because the jail wasn’t close propertly…. I hope they fix bugs asap because is a waste of tickets and we are forced to farm them in a ridiculous grinding zerg…

Posted by: Ominous Fire.5392

Ominous Fire.5392

I wasted about 15 tokens to confirm the following things:

-This is not map bound
-It appears to be coming from the orb
-There is no solution (Relogging or remapping)
-It is invariable, if you are affected, just stop trying.

Null.9743

I wasted about 15 tokens to confirm the following things:

-This is not map bound
-It appears to be coming from the orb
-There is no solution (Relogging or remapping)
-It is invariable, if you are affected, just stop trying.

Thank you for doing this. I was so incredibly frustrated after two attempts that I could not go on.

For Devs, I’d like to add that both times before I went in, nobody had been in the arena I was using recently. I checked to make sure it was empty because of other bugs where the Ooze adds are left inside the arena after it finishes.

Also, I was definitely hit by knockdown after I’d killed the only visible orb in the room twice in a row so I’m unsure as to the Origin but Ominous Fire may know more than me.

Null.9743

A post in this thread suggests the tornados from another fight are not being despawned properly even though the animation is removed.

However I’m not certain about this because the one thing that seems to be true of every bug report I’ve seen for constant knockdown is it’s in the Liadra fight.

It seems more specific to Liadra to me though you can bet I won’t be attempting it again until ANet responds and fixes this.

Posted by: Kajin.5301

Kajin.5301

Just kept repeatedly knocked down for whole fight even while downed vs Subject 7 as if I had Tremor gambit active but I had no active gambit. Couldn’t even have them since I had just logged on after a d/c. This is not fun when it’s bugged. I was the only player around my dome too.

Skysap & Qaju & Juqa -VILE- Desolation

(edited by Kajin.5301)

Posted by: Death Slayer.1468

Death Slayer.1468

this is the same as all other knockback bug reports i guess, i have also experienced this but while facing the pirates perma knockback is not fun, and i did try a game after a gambit reset but it did not help.

i call this a critical bug

Posted by: Kajin.5301

Kajin.5301

Submitted 2 reports. Happened again right after again.

I don’t care about the difficulty of gambits/bosses/Liadri, but what enrages me is losing so many tickets because of this + queued but no pop bugs. These 2 bugs happen too much.

Skysap & Qaju & Juqa -VILE- Desolation

Null.9743

Seems it’s not just Liadra then maybe. Could be some truth to the invisible tornados theory.

Posted by: Lucav.9547

Lucav.9547

It has to do with tremor gambit, and its very annoying.

Null.9743

Yeah that was the other theory I’d heard. Either way it makes the Liadra fight literally impossible and there’s no mention of it in the new build or no dev response as far as I know.

Posted by: Rhialto.8423

Rhialto.8423

This happened to me in the Halmi Hammerfell fight, of all places. I posted about it in the Living World subforum, but it looks like the post got deleted by the mods with no response.