Limit on shared inventory slots

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Earlywood.7438

Earlywood.7438

I’m not going to test this but I bought 3 more for a total of 16 (17 with instant lvl 80) and it says I can still buy 3 more.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Patch notes explicity state 16 + 1 is the limit.

You can likely purchase more, but you won’t be able to use them, just as with Bank Tabs.

Good luck.

Earlywood.7438

maybe I should have been more clear. The bug I’m saying exists is the tooltip saying more can be bought even though the limit is 16 (+1). I have no confusion over what the patch notes state. Only here to mention the bug.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I’m saying the same ‘bug’ exists with Bank Tab slots. It may be a technical issue that can not be resolved.

Earlywood.7438

Yeah, most likely.

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

maybe I should have been more clear. The bug I’m saying exists is the tooltip saying more can be bought even though the limit is 16 (+1). I have no confusion over what the patch notes state. Only here to mention the bug.

It’s not a bug, they just have been lazy adding a warning to some of the Gem Store items while others do have it (or simply no longer display the item to you once you’ve reached the limit). Same thing with special offers packs: some remove the items you already own and lower the price for you, while others don’t.

It’s all very confusing, I understand that, as it is inconsequent. But that’s a thing with many issues in GW2, so you always need to double-check or ask Wiki.