Lionguard Auda

Lionguard Auda

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Daysy of Ascalon.1974

Daysy of Ascalon.1974

Is she on holiday? I find her turret but can’t buy a recipe from a turret.

Lionguard Auda

Posted by: Daysy of Ascalon.1974

Daysy of Ascalon.1974

She reappeared after last night’s patch. Let’s hope she stays there this time, as she seems to have a tendancy to disappear periodically.

Lionguard Auda

Posted by: jwburks.9735

jwburks.9735

She’s gone, for me. Just a turret where she should be.

We heard . . . we listened . . . we ignored.

Lionguard Auda

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Yep, she’s just a turret now… not very interesting, and never got to check her karma vendor items

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Lionguard Auda

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

She’s the karma heart merchant in Snowden Drifts, right?

I once found her corpse significantly northeast of her original heart location. My belief is that she periodically gets attacked by wandering monsters, kills a few, chases after new monsters that wander inside her aggro circle, until she is defeated at some point.

If a player revives her (as I did once), she immediately attracts the attention of local monsters and fights them until she dies.

The real issue with Lionguard Auda is that she does not wander back to her starting position upon losing aggro or upon being revived.

Lionguard Auda

Posted by: jwburks.9735

jwburks.9735

If she moves around, why doesn’t the heart icon on the map move with her? If you go to where the golden heart icon on the map is after completing it, all you’ll find is a turret with her name on it. She does sell a master work chef recipe, but I personally cannot buy it on my server, for she is never there. Apparently, she’s been missing since the game launched.

We heard . . . we listened . . . we ignored.

Lionguard Auda

Posted by: Rhiannacelli.5236

Rhiannacelli.5236

Found her standing next to her turret with the full heart over her but still couldn’t buy anything from her. Only interaction option was “Greet”

Lionguard Auda

Posted by: ChickenArise.7138

ChickenArise.7138

I’m also unable to interact with her. She just /says things instead of opening the menu for karma items.

edit: I idled on top of her for a few minutes until a wolf spawned, killed it, and then I was able to interact.

Lionguard Auda

Posted by: Halanna.3927

Halanna.3927

I’m resurrecting this thread because there is still a problem with this NPC. I went in search of because she sells a cooking recipe.

I completed her heart, and she’s standing on her turret, but you can’t interact with her.

She just says, “don’t cause trouble on my watch” and other things, but you can’t open her menu to purchase.

:(

Lionguard Auda

Posted by: Csofresh.5741

Csofresh.5741

Still she only allows me to greet her after the quest is done! any fixes?

Lionguard Auda

Posted by: xtrax.4739

xtrax.4739

I have this problem too … I spent few minutes by killing all mobs around but it does not unblock the PNJ.

Lionguard Auda

Posted by: Master Assassin.9638

Master Assassin.9638

Same issue for me today, at least for the past few hours that I’ve been in the area. Kill mob around her, revive her….even destroyed the nearby sonic periscope just in case. Hitting “F” or double clicking to interact does nothing but provoke a verbal response but no menu pop-up.

Lionguard Auda

Posted by: RankkaApina.3890

RankkaApina.3890

If anyone is still having trouble with this: I was able to talk to her and buy stuff after the corrupted kodan was defeated. So, maybe it’s not a bug, but while the event is going on, there is only the greet option. Sucks if you’re alone…

Lionguard Auda

Posted by: Kikotia.8907

Kikotia.8907

I too am having this problem a year after the initial post. She’s standing on the heart but the only option is to greet.

Lionguard Auda

Posted by: annushka.6583

annushka.6583

Anet! Please fix Auda!

Lionguard Auda

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

I haven’t visited Auda for a long time, but what it sounds like is that she is stuck in combat mode. When vendor and event NPCs enter combat mode, they stop giving access to their regular dialogue.

The person who said they killed a nearby wolf and then could interact with Auda suggests that the wolf engaged in combat with her, and after that combat finished, Auda reverted back to non-combat mode.

Additionally, some vendor NPCs (including heart NPCs) can be disabled during certain events that take place around their spawn position. If there is such an event for Lionguard Auda (Corrupted Kodan?), it will have to be completed for her to be willing to trade with players again.