Living World Season 2 Complete Pack

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Taarak.7562

Taarak.7562

Hi folks,

I was excited to see a 20% off special on remaining Living World Season 2 unlocks. I still have two episodes, 2 and 3, that are locked.

I’ve searched through the Gem Store, including the Upgrades section as described in today’s patch notes, and cannot find any Living World Season 2 Complete Pack that the patch notes described.

How may I get these episodes at the advertised discount?

Thanks,
Taarak

Posted by: mike.5682

mike.5682

Careful, the living world season 2 achievements are bugged and unable to be completed.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

They don’t seem to be in the Gem Store, yet. I’d give it a few hours….

Posted by: Bieeanda.3781

Bieeanda.3781

I saw them about half an hour ago, before the whole trading post interface went down for maintenance. Little worried I fouled something trying to buy them then.

Posted by: kuanjiaqing.1890

kuanjiaqing.1890

I just added gems into my account to buy them but it seems that the offer has disappeared from the gem store.

Posted by: ChromaKey.9763

ChromaKey.9763

Unable to find them either. I switched from personal story to season 2 episode 1 that i do own, and nothing

Posted by: Noein.1685

Noein.1685

Careful, the living world season 2 achievements are bugged and unable to be completed.

what he said. do not buy the story until they fix the kitten thing.

That which has no life.

(edited by Noein.1685)

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

So sorry. The Complete Pack had an issue that required us to disable it from the store. Please check back later and it will be made available again. It will be offered again as soon as possible.

I updated the Update Notes to strikethrough the note about the Living World Season 2 Complete Pack, and added a note about the issue.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Luna.9640

Luna.9640

So sorry. The Complete Pack had an issue that required us to disable it from the store. Please check back later and it will be made available again. It will be offered again as soon as possible.

I updated the Update Notes to strikethrough the note about the Living World Season 2 Complete Pack, and added a note about the issue.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience.

Can we get a FREE – Celebration Booster at TP after you fix this bug and fix the EU PvP Queue and #Stronghold Problems ?

Posted by: Bloodhunter.8736

Bloodhunter.8736

Always great to quit the game for a year and a half, come back, buy a few chapters and see that a package comes that discounts the chapters.

Can happen obviously. Wondering what the price will be after buying a few chapters. A discount is great nontheless.

Posted by: ChromaKey.9763

ChromaKey.9763

Any update on this? I keep opening the TP hoping it is back, my gems are ready and waiting for it to show up again…

Posted by: Bomber.3872

Bomber.3872

It’s available again.

IGN: Euer Verderben
[RUC] Riverside United Corps! For Riverside!

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

It’s available again.

Thanks for posting that, Bomber. It is available, and the previous issue has been corrected.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Solo.9084

Solo.9084

Before the Pack release I had episodes 4-8 closed.
After I purchased the Pack, I got only episodes 5-8, 4th one (The Dragon’s Reach Part 2) is still closed, and it says I still have to buy it with 200 gems.
But! Even if I try to buy it with 200 gems – client says “Network error” and I get this every time every try.

Issue reported, waiting on solving this.

Posted by: Marjella.2654

Marjella.2654

Tried to buy gems today at the gem store, and got error when trying to buy them.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Before the Pack release I had episodes 4-8 closed.
After I purchased the Pack, I got only episodes 5-8, 4th one (The Dragon’s Reach Part 2) is still closed, and it says I still have to buy it with 200 gems.
But! Even if I try to buy it with 200 gems – client says “Network error” and I get this every time every try.

Issue reported, waiting on solving this.

Make sure you have nothing waiting for you (Gold/items) in the TP. That usually causes the ‘Network Error’ when trying to purchase an Episode.

Good luck.

Posted by: BBMouse.6510

BBMouse.6510

Hi, I just bought it and played a few. I had 1-4 done before so I only needed to buy 5-8. Today I played 5 and 6. 5 does not show complete, but 6 does. So please take a look into 5. Thanks

BBMouse.6510

Hi, I think I need to elaborate. Both of my 5 and 6 shows complete under achievements – story journal – 5 and 6 complete.

But under story journal – LS2. The ones that show complete usually give a yellow icon on the right and only option you have is “replay this episode” under them. But my 5 somehow does not give that. Instead it’s a grey star icon on the right and 2 options under it – “continue this episode” and “replay this episode” under it. So it does not look consistent with other complete ones.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Episode 5 display is ‘bugged’ for many players and has been since release, I believe. As stated, it is only a display bug on the contents window, but shows up completed when looking specifically.

I’m sure, when there is time, and no other more important bugs, it will be fixed.

BBMouse.6510

I replayed it again and it seemed cleared this time. I recalled going to eat dinner for 30+ min while staying in the story instance on my first try, so that could be the cause of problem. I finished it this time without interruption so it worked.