Loading Screen Issues (WvW)

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

While playing WvW you experience the loading screen bug and/or related bugs. I have personally experienced this bug now for well over 6 months and constantly hear people in TS talking about how they have it also, I have posted about it in the bugs forum in the past and it gets no attention, and for some reason even us as the WvW community seem to not be very vocal about it here on the forums, it’s as if we accept it like we are forced to accept skill lag (although granted not everyone receives the loading bug).

For those of you that do not know what the bug/bugs are, for me after playing about 2 hours of EB my characters weapon will become invisible, followed shortly after by my whole character becoming invisible, also npcs become invisible. If at any point during this time I try to use a waypoint to a keep then I will get stuck in a loading screen for anything up to 5 mins (which does not fix any of the above bugs) the only way to fix this is to relog or change map, which for commanders can be a big problem since they will then get stuck in queue’s.
I would just like to raise attention of this bug in the hope that it can be fixed.

(edited by Vavume.8065)

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Sounds like your graphic card is dying.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

The load screen bug is the most annoying thing in WvW. Surprised It hasn’t been fixed yet.

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

I’ve had this related to transforms such as necro Lich form or getting Moa’d. Sometimes when the transform ends the Moa or Lich is still rendered on your screen and your character’s model never loads. Then you waypoint you get hit with a long loading time. The only fix I have found to clear whatever the game is doing is to change maps.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

Posted by: dzeRnumbrd.6129

dzeRnumbrd.6129

Sounds like your graphic card is dying.

It’s not a hardware issue. A lot of people are experiencing this issue and running all varieties of working graphics cards.

I am bumping this topic because I want the bug which Chaba is talking about to be fixed also.