Loading times increased

Loading times increased

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: darkfiremew.5937

darkfiremew.5937

Since the new stress test the loading times on when I open a hero tab, open Black Lion Trading post or log into any of the 5 races’ Home Cities, it’s up to a 10 to 30 second delay.
Lion’s Arch takes up to 4 to 7 minutes just to load into, but that has been an issue that I had with my client ever since the recent Beta Weekends. I hoped it would get fixed to it’s regular loading time, but to no avail.

Loading times increased

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

do you have a paid anti virus with fire wall ? are you using two monitors at the same time and streaming on the other monitor ????

with out knowing your systems specs and so forth best I can give like any other poster is a best guess and hope it helps you .

have you tried launch buddy for guild wars 2 ?? that can give you lower ping rates and so forth ??

also too are you letting your WINDOWS FIRE WALL have access both ways for the game ? that will also increase your speeds and drop your ping rates down a good bit too

no new system upgrades coming

Loading times increased

Posted by: Akane Dango.8192

Akane Dango.8192

my account keep dc all the time after login

Loading times increased

darkfiremew.5937

do you have a paid anti virus with fire wall ? are you using two monitors at the same time and streaming on the other monitor ????

with out knowing your systems specs and so forth best I can give like any other poster is a best guess and hope it helps you .

have you tried launch buddy for guild wars 2 ?? that can give you lower ping rates and so forth ??

also too are you letting your WINDOWS FIRE WALL have access both ways for the game ? that will also increase your speeds and drop your ping rates down a good bit too

I made an exception on my antivirus for GW2 a few years before this increased loading time. I don’t stream anything, I used the same conditions as before the issue happening.

Loading times increased

Posted by: DemonSeed.3528

DemonSeed.3528

Launch buddy giving lower ping rates?

Loading times increased

Posted by: hash.8462

hash.8462

Darkfiremew is right, Lion Arch loading is bugged (no problems with other maps), the bug has been there since the 1st patch of 8 August.

All CPU cores go at 100% for about 25 seconds at the loading of LA image (manifest), after that time it go on normally.

You can check the load of the map by adding the parameter /maploadinfo to the launcher and you can easily see with Task Manager the CPU load.

Loading times increased

darkfiremew.5937

With launch buddy the load time for LA has been reduced to 200 seconds to load in, but not everything is rendered when it’s done. Every other issue I’ve had has been resolved with launch buddy.