Login error

Login error

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: hazE.4187

hazE.4187

I got disconnected just as I got 100% map completion from an instance. I have not been able to connect since. I’ll be pretty mad if I dont get my chest because of this.

Login error

Posted by: Kiraki.9761

Kiraki.9761

I can log in just fine, but whenever I try and change maps it kicks me out and gives me the log in error message.

So basically stuck in LA with no way of leaving.

Login error

Posted by: Xelion.3298

Xelion.3298

and I wanted to do the monthly dungeons today =(

Login error

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

My guardian is unable to be logged into now.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Login error

Posted by: Wolf Fivousix.4319

Wolf Fivousix.4319

Same as you guys, sometimes I manage to login, but if the game has to make any kind of loading (changing maps, loadin a instance, loadin character, etc…) the bug comes in and kicks me out.

// Dragonbrand
Wolf Fivousix – Elementalist
Black Wolf Trading Tool

Login error

Posted by: Hate.4709

Hate.4709

well its nice they r looking into it but any word on compensation for the progress lost or what?

Login error

Posted by: Alex.4130

Alex.4130

awsome im not the only one… this happened literally as i clicked enter on a CoF run… the thief in my party was able to get past the closed entrance through a shadowstep and we clicked join exp mode and we all crashed… hope it was just a coincidence and we didn’t cause it!

Login error

Posted by: iamjaredk.9308

iamjaredk.9308

After selecting my character, crash when trying to zone to Holbrek.
Code=19:9:18:1614:101

Only posting because this code seemed unique.

Why so serious?

Login error

Posted by: Draiden.8745

Draiden.8745

I’m getting the error when I try to login one character who is currently in Brisban Map. The other characters can login fine it seems.

Login error

Posted by: bulletproof.9863

bulletproof.9863

Same error. I hope this gets fixed soon!

Login error

Posted by: awesteiney.2496

awesteiney.2496

I’m also receiving this error.

Login error

hazE.4187

Yeah, I didn’t get my 100% completion chest.

Login error

Posted by: itsshortstuff.7148

itsshortstuff.7148

Yeah I was in Bloodtide Coast trying to waypoint over to LA and received error code 42:5:7:8**:101. Don’t remember the first one, but now it’s changed to 42:5:7:1008:101

=/ One login allowed me to get back on, but when I tried to waypoint to LA again it kicked me again. I can’t get back in again so far.

EDIT: I have been able to get back into game in Bloodtide Coast twice again and have kept trying to get to LA, which costs 1 silver.. each time, I don’t get that money back… -.- not that it’s that big of a deal, but yeah. Guess I’ll stay here a while? I’ve just completed the map too so… not much to do lol.

Skarrah Steelshield | Jik Jik | Miss Hayate | Wyntress
[FUNK] – Over The Hills And Far Away
Tarnished Coast… TOAST <3

(edited by Moderator)

Login error

Posted by: Pronqx.4079

Pronqx.4079

Receiving the same error. Also lost gems and gold just now whilst getting no items from the TP or the BLTC!

Login error

Posted by: Drist.9807

Drist.9807

Well gentlemen it’s time for plan B. See you all when the issue is fixed, i’ll be on minecraft.

Master Serephix [PRO] – Lv. 80 Thief
Dragonbrand [Formerly Devona’s Rest]

Login error

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

Anet will give you the sob story that they are unable to compensate you for anything. Just warning you now.

Login error

Posted by: Gilosean.3805

Gilosean.3805

I can log in, but as soon as I try to leave Divinity’s Reach I get kicked. Same error number.

Well, guess it’s map completion time. Or finding out if DR has jumping puzzles.

EDIT: Spoke too soon, now I can’t log in at all. Oh well.

Login error

Posted by: Hate.4709

Hate.4709

well perhaps compensation maybe out of the question but i atleast wana know if my dungeon attempt counted

Login error

Posted by: Rizbin.4783

Rizbin.4783

Having issues as well. Any character that was logged out in Lions arch especially.

Login error

Posted by: SakuraRonin.5341

SakuraRonin.5341

I get a login error 42:5:7:1008:101 whenever I try to log in with my level 80 that that also closes the client (I can long in fine with my other low level character)

This first occurred when leaving the fractals dungeon I got that same message and the client closed. now I cannot login at all with my lvl 80

Login error

Posted by: iCandie.3051

iCandie.3051

Got kicked….wanted to delete a character and can’t….can’t log in…..

Login error

Posted by: nere.3049

nere.3049

Same – entered lions arch, got kicked, endless login error.

Login error

Posted by: Paws.4236

Paws.4236

Logged into the game everything fine, checked with the trading post to see what I still had on there.

Ran to Asura’s gate Divinity Reach jumped through and was told the system couldn’t get to the login screen and summarily booted me.

Nothing changed from last night, any idea’s.

Login error

Posted by: czar.6930

czar.6930

can’t do nothing on PVP everything i try gime this crash.

Login error

Posted by: Toxic.4320

Toxic.4320

I can not log into my ele that is in LA.. other chars I can. Additionally, I can’t delete a character.

Ethos Mores [KWBH] Commander, Ranger
Nontoxicwench [KWBH] Guardian
Gefarhlich Madchen [KWBH] Mesmer

Login error

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

Got in now to LA. Afraid to move. Tried to remove my buy order from the TP still waiting for my 3g to arrive. I heard in map chat that there’s a queue for item deliveries atm.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

Login error

Posted by: Mystiq Angelic.8193

Mystiq Angelic.8193

Same problem here. Error: 42:5:7:1008:101
Can’t log back in with my character in LA. Other characters are unaffected. It crashed while loading LA and gave this error code.

“If you sacrifice nothing, you gain nothing”
GWAMM & CotG
[HERO] – Star Leader – Black Gate

Login error

Posted by: SanctumSyte.5019

SanctumSyte.5019

I logged in my necro and I was in Plains of Ashford. I went into Heart of Mists to get back to Lion’s Arch and on that load screen I get kicked off the game client. Every time I try to log that character I get a load screen then I’m kicked off with an error message.

The game client is unable to access the log-in client at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network. For additional support please visit http://support.guildwars2.com.
(Code=42:5:7:878:101)

That makes no sense since I’m on my home network, I haven’t made any changes to my firewall or security settings, and I haven’t done any updates to my antivirus since yesterday I was able to log in and play GW2 just fine.

Edit: Now I can’t even login to my account on the game client to get to my character select screen.
I get the same error message as before only the code has changed
Build 16100
Error Code 42:4:7:610

(edited by SanctumSyte.5019)

Login error

Posted by: JMat.5372

JMat.5372

Also experiencing this issue after creating a new character and naming him. The next step which would usually log a player in to the game on the new toon now displays a log in error. It says to check my internet connection but my connection is fine.

Login error

Posted by: rentak.3097

rentak.3097

It’s the stock message that the game gives when you crash. Ignore the advice it’s giving you, most likely it’s an issue with the login servers.
Balls in arenanet’s court, we just have to wait until they say it’s been fixed.

Login error

iCandie.3051

@SanctumSyte…I’m getting the same error message, so it’s definitely not anything on your end…server issue would be my guess.

Login error

Posted by: Jorge.1729

Jorge.1729

hello,

i have been trying to log on to my character for about an hr now and it wont let me. in the character screen theres a bug that shows 0% map completion when i know it is over 10%. after i do click play, it should take me to hoelbrak but does not and loads lion arch after showing hoelbraks home image. after all of this i get a grey screen and a message that reads like this:

The game client is unable to gain acess to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network. For addi…..

code=42:5:7:1008:101

I havent changed any firewall or router settings, reseted my pc and router, and am playing from my home.

And now that i am trying to log on with a different character it wont let me :

“the game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this….”

Please fix this asap

Login error

Posted by: tjharlow.7435

tjharlow.7435

Same thing … error crashes about firewall/router that i never had before and losing money on BlackLion Trade

Login error

Posted by: Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

any ETA on when they are going to fix this?

Login error

Posted by: joebane.5872

joebane.5872

Add me to the list. Sometimes I get in and it boots me during zoning.

Joebane – Yak’s Bend
Foo Guild – www.fooguild.com

Login error

Posted by: Eura.4106

Eura.4106

ugh, yay I’m on the list too

Login error

Posted by: tjharlow.7435

tjharlow.7435

No kidding – guess I won’t be playing today. Not going to complain much since it’s pretty much free to play but was looking forward to gaming a bit tonight. After losing money on the bugged Trade Market and getting booted about a dozen times I think I’m done for today.

Login error

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

The other 50 threads with the topic didn’t suit your need?

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

Login error

iCandie.3051

and the list grows

Login error

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

Good to know that I am not alone. Stuck at character selection every time. Rebooted both router and computer but it doesn’t seem to work. I can still normally surf the internet.

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

Login error

Posted by: SanctumSyte.5019

SanctumSyte.5019

It finally let me in after flickering between the Heart of Mists and Lion’s Arch loading screen a few times and taking longer than usual loading. My character is now in Lion’s Arch. However I’m now afraid to zone out xD

Login error

Posted by: Chuck.8196

Chuck.8196

(Code=42:5:7:1008:101)
receiving this same error anytime I attempt to go to a different map
well luckily on my characters is stuck in cursed shore.

a·chieve·ment – a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill
re·ward – a thing given in recognition of one’s service, effort, or achievement
en·ti·tle·ment – the belief one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment

Login error

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

Ok I finally logged in.

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

Login error

hazE.4187

What should I do regarding my chest? Because of this bug, I have not received my 100% completion chest with my gifts. I have gone to the whispers hideout as advised by other players.