in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: NewFace.2964

NewFace.2964

15 charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Loot covering leave instance button

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

Since this last patch this glaring problem has become more and more bothersome and the more loot you get the longer you have to wait. I thought the whole idea of clicking the bottom left exit symbol was to speed you along to continue playing the game. I know I could just click to enter the mists but the whole point of that exit symbol would be irrelevant. Is this something that will be fixed in a coming patch? Say this next one?

Attachments:

Posted by: CMF.5461

CMF.5461

I actually noticed this last night when I was speeding through the first couple of levels on an alt. I knew the story and path and I just wanted out! “click click click…..loot in way….click click click”.

My work around was to open the loot bags “AFTER” zoning out…but that is a work around and not a fix.

Either make it so you can get to the exit instance button through the loot, or move the loot list up higher above that icon.

Posted by: Crimsony.2514

Crimsony.2514

This is a known issue that will be fixed in an upcoming patch. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Exit-Instance-Widget-Blocked-by-Loot/2478573

Posted by: IVIUIEI.9631

IVIUIEI.9631

Thats why u exit first then open your loots

vvuevv

Posted by: CMF.5461

CMF.5461

I mentioned that and stated that is a work around and not a fix, and crimsony posted a link where they acknowledged the problem and have a fix in mind…..

So not a helpful solution but doesn’t matter anyway cause it should be remedied.

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

This started with the politic patch, as to why its still broken… wow.

Posted by: Surbrus.6942

Surbrus.6942

Until they fix this, its faster to log out to character select and go back in… even if you are guesting and therefore need to re-guest.

Posted by: Everglow.2185

Everglow.2185

Moving the mini map into the top right corner has worked for me until they fix the issue.

The Havok Legion [HL]
#magswag

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

The problem with this is…. dungeon chests after you take out the boss. You can’t really exit and still get your loot from it.