Lost Items in Mail

Lost Items in Mail

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Calliope.8675

Calliope.8675

A few days ago I had a friend send me some gold out of our guild bank since part of it used to hold the gold for my account (and thus ensure I don’t spend it all too fast). The guild bank was saying I had maxed out my withdraw amount for the week and could not get the amount I needed. I asked, specifically, for 200g to buy a could of things I wanted from the TP. My friend sent me exactly 200g, which has sat in the mail while I decide if I really want to buy the items now or wait. When I logged in this evening I was 30g short. My mail only contained 170g out the original 200. Can anyone explain?

Lost Items in Mail

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Only the CS Team, if there is a log showing what might have transpired. You can contact them using the link above/below.

Good luck.

Lost Items in Mail

Posted by: Zendraxus.8502

Zendraxus.8502

In the mean time you can check your guild bank log to see what amount of gold was actually removed from the bank by your friend. Perhaps the friend misunderstood the amount you requested.

Lost Items in Mail

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

If you maxed out your withdrawl from the guild bank, then you wouldn’t be able to get any more from an email; the limit of 500g/week is collective of both guild stash and mail.

So let’s say you withdrew 350 this week and your friend withdrew 200g more and mailed it to you. Then when you clicked the “take all” button on the email, you would receive 150; the other 50g would remain until the reset (Sunday midnight UTC iirc).

That would explain what you are seeing, although other explanations are possible. As Zendraxus suggested, it would be worth checking the stash log to see how much your friend friend withdrew.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Lost Items in Mail

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Send a log, best you can do, I was put in similar situation…

Sold friend skins, turns out friend was a hacker? I dunno he might have been, but my gold was stripped and at the moment I only log on to check it’s been put pack, it hasnt yet so I just log back off and buy some more LoL skins and play that instead.

After 6k hours on this game I need reasons to leave anyway

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

Lost Items in Mail

Posted by: Calliope.8675

Calliope.8675

If you maxed out your withdrawl from the guild bank, then you wouldn’t be able to get any more from an email; the limit of 500g/week is collective of both guild stash and mail.

So let’s say you withdrew 350 this week and your friend withdrew 200g more and mailed it to you. Then when you clicked the “take all” button on the email, you would receive 150; the other 50g would remain until the reset (Sunday midnight UTC iirc).

That would explain what you are seeing, although other explanations are possible. As Zendraxus suggested, it would be worth checking the stash log to see how much your friend friend withdrew.

It was 200g because that was roughly the amount I needed and I know I didn’t touch the mail to remove the money. Or, at least, I think I didn’t. I remember I looked at it so it wouldn’t keep glowing, but then I didn’t do anything else with it.

I’m now encountering a new problem. I run the events of one of my guilds and I recently purchased three skins for it (Shadow GS, Sword, and Torch). I got the GS and torch early in the week, so they’ve been in the bank for several days already. However, the sword arrived today and when I went to put it into the guild bank the GS was missing. The log says that I am the one who removed it, which cannot be possible since I have not been in the guild bank since I put the first skins in 3-4 days ago. The skin does not show up in any of my inventories or other banks.

(edited by Calliope.8675)

Lost Items in Mail

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Perhaps, your account has been compromised. Or someone has access to it. You might consider changing your game account and email account passwords.

Good luck.