Lost Shore Event Chain Bugs

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Verdelet Arconia.6987

Verdelet Arconia.6987

MEtrica- the NPC Gukumatz does not give containers for me to do the quest of collecting the 4 elements-

Edit-Container obtainable after changing map n logging off

Kessex hills- Canach does not go into combat thus stopping the progress .

Edit- Kessex hills- Fahd and the chest does not spawn the largos

Edit- Caledon Forest – Noll is nowhere to be found in main shard (crystal desert) and bugged in overflow shard

WIll find more bugs later

Note; Not a bug but the events like drive off the karkas in caledon n kesses hills is undoable for some because those who spam traps,aoe and minions will kill the mob upon spawning,rendering others unable to dmg or kill anything. Please do something about this as well. This is bordering on griefing though its part of the game combat

(edited by Verdelet Arconia.6987)

Posted by: Nemui.6753

Nemui.6753

“Rescue Pastkeeper Saballa” in Caledon Forest is bugged as well. She just won’t move after you opened/destroyed the cage. Or actually, she is moving. Above another destroyable cage next to hers. I detroyed it as soon as she started attacking it. The hylek inside was released and now Saballa seems a little… challenged. She just swims back and forth above the other cage.

(edited by Nemui.6753)

Posted by: Cryo.3456

Cryo.3456

I have had the issue with not getting the jar from Gukamatz, I hope that this bug doesn’t prevent me form playing the rest of the special event.

Posted by: Spider.5347

Spider.5347

Lost shores. bugs and confusion from the beginning. Noll = nillappear?
And generally, I know they don’t want to spoon feed people but they could at least make it slightly more fun for the casual gamer. at the moment its frustrating and confusing and putting people off the game.

Posted by: DSandri Trueflight.3059

DSandri Trueflight.3059

Gukumatz Quest Bug

Picked up container from Gukumatz. Put container on ground to fight. Cannot find container and cannot get another one from Gukumatz.

Cannot complete Quest as I cannot collect supplies without a container.

Verdelet Arconia.6987

Gukumatz Quest Bug

Picked up container from Gukumatz. Put container on ground to fight. Cannot find container and cannot get another one from Gukumatz.

Cannot complete Quest as I cannot collect supplies without a container.

Try checking ur inventory, it might be stashed there somewhere

Posted by: DSandri Trueflight.3059

DSandri Trueflight.3059

Thank you, Verdelet Arconia.6987. :-) It is exactly as you described. After zoning, running into a mob in the swamp in order to try a death reset, I checked back here.

Sometimes the simplest solutions are the most often overlooked. You saved me a large headache.

Verdelet Arconia.6987

Thank you, Verdelet Arconia.6987. :-) It is exactly as you described. After zoning, running into a mob in the swamp in order to try a death reset, I checked back here.

Sometimes the simplest solutions are the most often overlooked. You saved me a large headache.

Your welcome, i was worried too when i lost my container.

Up till now,crystal desert has 3 bugged npc that prevents the lost shores event from progressing, 2 in Kessex hills(largos,canach),1 in Caledon forest(noll).

Not including dungeons problems

Posted by: Vladmorik.9564

Vladmorik.9564

Atm, only one of Noll’s body guards are active, so.. it’s stuck on the intimidation thing. He’s down, and the guard is, but the second guard is just plain missing, so it’s stuck at 1/2.

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

MEtrica- the NPC Gukumatz does not give containers for me to do the quest of collecting the 4 elements-

This still happening for me.

Seriously do I get something for free if I come across X amount of bugs in game?
To make these quests for a limited time just contributes to the stupidity of it all.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

Posted by: Aohex.8761

Aohex.8761

I am having issues turning in the strange shell that comes from Fadh’s chess. Anyone else?

Posted by: Dastor.3546

Dastor.3546

Lost shores. bugs and confusion from the beginning. Noll = nillappear?
And generally, I know they don’t want to spoon feed people but they could at least make it slightly more fun for the casual gamer. at the moment its frustrating and confusing and putting people off the game.

They don’t want to spoon feed people? I feel like a lot is being given to me without any effort, where other things are impossible to find… Like, storyline is one big bowl of pudding with a sexy maid feeding it to you, whereas some heart-tasks have ‘event items’ that are to be handed in to unknown and nowhere-to-be-found NPCs… I’ve been running around with a bag full of event items, not knowing where to hand them in. And when I finally do find the NPC, they don’t even take them? Now I’m just throwing away the event items as soon as I see I picked some up, they’re just a waste of space, when they could’ve been a nice little addy to complete quests faster…