Lost Zhaitan Shards due to server fail

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Seabhac.6824

Seabhac.6824

Me and my guildies were runninng Arah,. as we ported out to ocmplete the dungeon at about 7:45pm MST, the servers failed and when we did get back in none of us had our 60 shards for completing Arah. PLEASE refund these shards to us Anet!! this was a painfully hard run this time and took us a while to run,. those in the group were on Darkhaven under then names
Psysys, Phantomdark, Athenaray, Bithon and Meneleus

It’s ridiculous to loose hours of hard work, please compensate us for this server fail.

Posted by: Faylinn.3280

Faylinn.3280

Everything got rolled back, fractal dailies etc..

~Tarnished Coast Forever <3~
Proud Elementalist of [PiNK]

Seabhac.6824

Yes, but loosing over an hour or more of work loosing something like 60 Arah tokens? that’s ridiculous, Anet needs to take responsibility for that and compensate.

Posted by: RenoMiranda.2685

RenoMiranda.2685

Lost a super adventure sword skin from drop cool. THANKS A LOT! Think before setting the time back!

Crave[CCC]

Posted by: Moramoth.3965

Moramoth.3965

Yeah, lost out on a daily fractal chest which included an infused Red Ring of Death, which I would have used. I assume there’s no way to get these items back as there’s really no record of them ever existing in my inventory due a server failure. It’s very frustrating to miss out on our rewards after an hour plus of game time due to this technical ineptitude.
If there is a way to receive things lost due to a rollback I’m all ears, not that I’m actually expecting any mod to step in with useful advice.

Seabhac.6824

These are the kind of issues that push me towards leaving and going to another mmo where the devs are actually helpful and the company cares enough to compensate for their screw ups. I’m seeing more and more in GW2 how Anet wants to keep pushing a great game but does not want to listen to or assist their customer base,.. that will get this game shut down far faster than anything else if no one wants to play it.