Low Priority: Hide Headwear/Shoulder Flags Not Honored in Character Select Screen

Low Priority: Hide Headwear/Shoulder Flags Not Honored in Character Select Screen

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Raeldor.8361

Raeldor.8361

Title says it all. Low priority, but when you get a break (hahaha!).

Posted by: Dravyn.2689

Dravyn.2689

I can’t see the OP’s complete post title. I assume it says the characters in the “Character Select” screen are wearing all installed armor regardless of the checked visual preference selected in the Hero dialogue. I know both my wife and I would prefer the characters in the Character Select" screen to match how we have them in-game.

Love the game! ArenaNet has done an amazing job!

Dravyn
[SoR] Sanctum of Rall
[LoE] Legend of Elijah

Posted by: Rynori.9851

Rynori.9851

I hope this gets fixed as well. It’s a minor annoyance, but still an annoyance.

Posted by: Milennin.4825

Milennin.4825

I agree. Hope it gets “fixed” some time.

Just who the hell do you think I am!?

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

I would like to add two related items to this topic:

1. I would like to receive the option to enable displaying headgear in dialogue cinematics, especially town clothing headgear. (All headgear is not shown, by default.)

2. I would like to receive the option to display town clothing in the character selection screen. (The character selection screen defaults to armor.)