Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Alex.9106

Alex.9106

In Arah P2 you can skip Lupicus, just get the waypoint behind him and continue with the path. This is known for a long time now and still not fixxed…
Please fix it already

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: TriPleEM.4873

TriPleEM.4873

I hope this gets fixed soon. Where is the challenge if you skip Lupicus?

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: Andrew Gray

Andrew Gray

Game Designer

Next

Could you please provide more details? Are you talking about the Pantheon Waypoint or the Rotten Armada Waypoint? What steps did you take to “get the waypoint behind him and continue?”

It seems like the only way to be able to reach the Mursaat Artifact in the Rotten Armada area would be to kill him to open the path leading there, but if there is another way to complete the chain I’m not thinking of, please let me know.

Thanks!

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: dutchiez.7502

dutchiez.7502

Did you do this recently? I thought they fixed all skips a long time ago by requiring every boss to be killed before the next boss will activate.

Nova [rT]

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Alex.9106

Im talking about the Rotten Armada Waypoint.
Once you killed Agent Belka and the Berserker Abomination you can use jumps/glitchs to get on the walls of the arena around Lupicus. From there you can run the normal way to the Rotten Armada Waypoint and kill Alphard+Brie.

The Pantheon Waypoint doesnt even activate this way (and you dont have to activate it, you get full reward for the path)

My Suggestion would be, that you turn Alphard friendly as long as Lupicus isnt dead.

Invisible walls wont fix the problem, because there are many different ways to jump/glitch in Arah, i guess you cant fix them all.

If you need more details, i could make a video, but as far as i know its against the forum rules to post links to videos that show exploits/bugs

/Edit: Yes, i did it recently. After the last update i tried it to see if they fixxed i, but it still works

(edited by Alex.9106)

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: rodadams.5963

rodadams.5963

If you need more details, i could make a video, but as far as i know its against the forum rules to post links to videos that show exploits/bugs

But there’s absolutely nothing against making the video and then:
- sending it to exploits@arena.net
- PMing the Dev who asked for more information

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: Andrew Gray

Previous

Andrew Gray

Game Designer

Next

If you send the link directly to me that would be great, and a video would probably be a lot easier than trying to tell me where the area is by saying “That one wall, next to that broken thing, next to all those Risen.”

Thanks!

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Alex.9106

I have send you a pm with the link, sorry that i dont have enought time for a better video

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: arkayne.9261

arkayne.9261

You are quite 6 month late, thousand of peoples are using that and thousand of people are paying to get the tokens

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: Lukas.3950

Lukas.3950

wtf mate oO
why would you sell the gold you earned ? 20g/h, just go to real job and you earn more.
there is absolutely no sense working for like 2€ per hour?
people are getting “rich” because of some people who are paying for it. it should be fixed, no question. but anyway it seems you are just jealous of the people who are able to do it and assume they are selling on ebay etc. so pls think about what you are saying, since u have no prove at all.
(and getting rich means beeing able to manipulate the market, not have 1 legendary or something)

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: Cezar.5082

Cezar.5082

Lukas please don’t write any more posts, because you can’t even read and understund… You don’t even see the difference between selling spaces for gold when someone did it with Lupi and selling spaces for gold when someone didn’t do it with Lupi.

Jealous? Oh please, making warrior 20-80 is two days maybe + items for +/-20g, so it’s simply easy to exp that char and then getting rich by this jumping bug (yeah, i know how they do it, but i’m not doing it and selling, because it isn’t fair and legal).

I would like to remind that in the past ANet banned some player’s who earned a lot of money on bug (it was loud about it) and unbanned those who write a masage and their gold was deleted. But now it’s really funny, as Arkayne said, they’re doing it for 6 months and I haven’t heared that someone was banned for it or just gold was deleted.

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Lukas.3950

i can do with and without…
u dont understand the meaning of money as it seems. 2000g isnt rich nowadays.
20000 is rich.
yeah for a obvious bug… you could make nearly infinite money with it and not even working for it. and the people didnt even get a permabann.
i see the difference, and doin lupicus is no deal at all, just takes 10min more to kill him.
anyway, u are late

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

arkayne.9261

Man, no one will get banned for that, it doesnt disturb economy. Traders does 5 time the gold you do with arah runs. The only thing it affect is the fact that peoples dont run arah in team any more. The “exploit” used is not even that bad its just jumping over a wall, not an hack or something. Ofc it will be nerfed soon but no one will take a ban for this…

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Cezar.5082

Lupicus is a challenge and not everyone know or even can kill him, so going this way, maybe give people 10k gold, because it will just take 1 month less to collect it

My suggestion is to disable this path until it is repaired, it’s all what I want to tell.

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Lukas.3950

thats not what you said in the first place, but it should be fixed, yes

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

arkayne.9261

Its reported since month, anet is working on a patch. Just im corious why they didnt nerf that 1 month ago.
Anyway there is no reason to rage so much about peoples who are doing the runs. The only reason its working is that peoples who pay for these runs are GLAD to do it: not wasting time to get armor. Ofc its an exploit and will get nerfed but there is no reason to ban!

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Cezar.5082

So better would be deleting gold than ban if it isn’t worth to ban…

Anyway I do AC all paths, then TA up, fw/fw + CoF P1/P2 and I have ~12g, so I can pay 5g for this boss to get back 3,76g + tokens.

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: Eve.5873

Eve.5873

well if we are talking about skipping, AC W1 skip is still not fixed too!!^^
yo can skip right to the endbos and kill him solo without getting hurt!!

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

This is so annoying. The only cure for this disease is to join the selling party with a friend and kick their leader, so you discourage them to repeat it again for some time. I’ve sent to ArenaNet a folder with screenshots describing and showing every possible Arah skip I know. Nothing changed yet. Especially I look forward to fix the skipping to lupicus (jumping on the coral on wall to the right of couple of risens, when you start P1).

That’s a terrible practice to condone, you have no idea if the people selling Arah runs did it legit or otherwise.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Lukas.3950

in hotw p1 there are several savespots and bugs too, same for caudecus. if you search long enough u can find it in every dungeon i guess
arah just got this popular because someone posted a howtovid in another guildwars forum (i think it was guru)
and @sublimatio, if someone did it legit, its a reason for a 3day bann for you if you are doing it several times
*greets

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: PillageYourVillage.7548

PillageYourVillage.7548

This is outrageous. And instead of adding a simple fix like putting Lupicus as a trigger they do absolutely nothing. And its not even bannable lol

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: Nefthis.8523

Nefthis.8523

i check it on p1 too, its works:/ fix it fast pls.
hard to get party on arah atm

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

PillageYourVillage.7548

Patch and still too lazy to fix this major exploit

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Alex.9106

Well, you removed Experimental Rifles that was a good start, but we can still do all jumps with Warrior (Sword), Guardian (Greatsword), Elementalist (Lighning Hammer), Engineer (Rifle) and some jumps with Ranger (Sword/Greatsword).

The only way to really fix this skip is to let Alphard (P2) and Jotun Stargazer (P1) only spawn if you have already killed Lupicus (or make them friendly as long as you havent killed Lupicus).

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: queen of recovery.2378

queen of recovery.2378

they now even started selling guides to skip lupi
his party was full almost instantly ….

Attachments:

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

Stop paying them?

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

And we can still skip content TO lupi without any leaps…

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: Broadicea.8294

Broadicea.8294

This is so annoying. The only cure for this disease is to join the selling party with a friend and kick their leader, so you discourage them to repeat it again for some time. I’ve sent to ArenaNet a folder with screenshots describing and showing every possible Arah skip I know. Nothing changed yet. Especially I look forward to fix the skipping to lupicus (jumping on the coral on wall to the right of couple of risens, when you start P1).

What about people who can solo/duo the path legitimately, without skipping anything except normal trash runs? Should they not be allowed to sell the remaining slots?

Retired. Too many casuals.

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: Bioshockwave.5074

Bioshockwave.5074

Need to fix this before it gets worst.

Attachments:

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Previous

Josh Davis.6015

We’re working on a fix that should prevent players from skipping Lupicus.

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: rjnemer.7816

rjnemer.7816

There is nothing wrong with selling the path if you dont use exploits. Though i guarantee there would be a lot less sellers if the exploits got fixed.

“If you want to get rid of “zerk” you have to make content
hard enough to make them cry, not just rivers but oceans."

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

TriPleEM.4873

Don’t forget Ascalon Path 1, please. Remove one of the wooden beams or create an invisible wall above the door at the left side of Kholer. People are still able to skip the first path.

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: Agony.3542

Agony.3542

Oh my god I love you guys so much right now!

BUT PLEASE PLEASE do not go for a lazy option by removing some places/adding walls, since there are way too many ways to get around GL apart from the coral.

Instead make killing GL a condition for getting the final reward in p1+2 aswell, just like it is with p3+4.

Regards

RIP game 2012-2014

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: Spiky Muffin.9180

Spiky Muffin.9180

Oh my god I love you guys so much right now!

BUT PLEASE PLEASE do not go for a lazy option by removing some places/adding walls, since there are way too many ways to get around GL apart from the coral.

Instead make killing GL a condition for getting the final reward in p1+2 aswell, just like it is with p3+4.

Regards

Yes pls. Don’t make an invisible wall fix…
Still don’t get why sellers are the bad guys… they’re doing those who buy(the “actual bad” guys) a favor

[rT]
Youtube"

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

Even when they fix it, the florists will still be able to sell spots fairly easily.

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: Paradox.5498

Paradox.5498

Still don’t get why sellers are the bad guys… they’re doing those who buy(the “actual bad” guys) a favor

By the same logic, there ain’t anything wrong with selling harddrugs to kids.

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

TriPleEM.4873

Even when they fix it, the florists will still be able to sell spots fairly easily.

You hear that, Anet, don’t forget to fix Bouquet of Roses too, please.

One should make a video and send it to the Support.

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

You hear that, Anet, don’t forget to fix Bouquet of Roses too, please.

One should make a video and send it to the Support.

People have and they don’t watch the videos.

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

TriPleEM.4873

a video would probably be a lot easier than trying to tell me where the area is by saying “That one wall, next to that broken thing, next to all those Risen.”

I guess they do.

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

PillageYourVillage.7548

By that, do you mean a FINAL fix that will prevent any kind of Lupicus skipping? You know, the kind of thing you already have implemented in p3 and p4, which is having him as a trigger for the other bosses? You working hard day and night on that?

(edited by PillageYourVillage.7548)

Lupicus Skip P2 Arah

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

QQ