Lyssa Crashing All the Time, Undoable

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: vladracul.6798

vladracul.6798

I guess it has been two weeks already and nothing have been done about it, last night I did - tried- Lyssa again and actually couldn’t finish it as the crashes were as frequent as usual and everybody gave up.

I remember there was some broad thread about crashing I can no longer find – funny how forum search mechanism is still useless after four years – but this issue is so persistent and specific it should be really considered apart from “random” crashes and should get a specific thread referring specifically to Lyssa.

No official word from Anet on it, I don’t want to waste my time doing it again for nothing, what are you doing about it?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Sorrow.4765

Sorrow.4765

This was a new issue introduced in the recent patch. Apparently her teleport/clone making attack caused everyone around the temple to crash. The patch notes for latest fixes didn’t mention Lyssa specifically, but it does seem to have been fixed. I just killed her and I saw several clones spawned during the fight, so people were getting hit by the previously bugged attack.