"Lyssa confound you!"

"Lyssa confound you!"

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: castlemanic.3198

castlemanic.3198

All of my human male characters keep randomly saying “lyssa confound you” with no prompt at all. It’s starting to get really annoying and it’s even happened on my revenant who doesn’t have the human racial abilities.

Any word on this would be great.

"Lyssa confound you!"

Posted by: Hopesfall.7419

Hopesfall.7419

Yeah i noticed this too, not that annoying though. It’s not a priority bug so it might take some time.

"Lyssa confound you!"

Posted by: Xermaran Kos.7861

Xermaran Kos.7861

Same here, it’s actually pretty annoying. Think I’ll just reroll my level 10 ranger into a different race

"Lyssa confound you!"

Posted by: CuppDota.6051

CuppDota.6051

My human female character will say the phrase “May Lyssa Confound You!” randomly since the HoT update. Sometimes I can go an hour without hearing it, and sometimes it can happen several times in the span of a few minutes. There seems to be no correlation with what my character is doing when this audio triggers. I have had it happen when fighting, running, and idling.

In the spirit of giving as much detail as possible, I should also note that this is happening on a character that was created after the HoT update. Since this is the only character I have been playing since then, I cannot confirm that this happens on existing characters as well.

"Lyssa confound you!"

Posted by: figloalds.1274

figloalds.1274

I confirm that this bug been happening to human female characters as well.

"Lyssa confound you!"

Posted by: Farstar.9752

Farstar.9752

Bug? or Hidden human plot point to be developed in living world season 3? DUN DUN DUUUUNNN

Yeah… but I can confirm this too… randomly my Human guardian will spout off “lyssa confound you” during gameplay as if really mad at everything… I’m looking at you ambient rabbit!

"Lyssa confound you!"

Posted by: Skielsthear.6913

Skielsthear.6913

Human female mesmer, randomly shouts “Lyssa confound you.” while not in combat, or even in when in a city, like Lion’s Arch. No attacks used, weapons are still sheathed.

"Lyssa confound you!"

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

"Lyssa confound you!"

CuppDota.6051

I made a separate topic about this because I am apparently bad at searching, so here is what I said in that topic.

“My human female character will say the phrase “May Lyssa Confound You!” randomly since the HoT update. Sometimes I can go an hour without hearing it, and sometimes it can happen several times in the span of a few minutes. There seems to be no correlation with what my character is doing when this audio triggers. I have had it happen when fighting, running, and idling.
In the spirit of giving as much detail as possible, I should also note that this is happening on a character that was created after the HoT update. Since this is the only character I have been playing since then, I cannot confirm that this happens on existing characters as well.”

I guess it is happening on pre-existing characters as well.

"Lyssa confound you!"

CuppDota.6051

My apologies. I didn’t read the sticky about searching the forums before posting so I just searched with the search bar. I’m not sure if I can delete this topic, but if it is possible let me know and I will do so.

Anyone also encountering this bug please visit the link provided by shadow.6174 and provide your details there.

"Lyssa confound you!"

Posted by: shadow.6174

shadow.6174

My apologies. I didn’t read the sticky about searching the forums before posting so I just searched with the search bar. I’m not sure if I can delete this topic, but if it is possible let me know and I will do so.

Anyone also encountering this bug please visit the link provided by shadow.6174 and provide your details there.

Ah no worry, not your fault. Also, search isn’t working properly for a while now. And your thread was made before that one but that has more replies. I just posted it here to help mods to merge threads.

You don’t need to do it with this thread but if you want to flag a thread for deletion for whatever reason I believe you can just report your own post, just tell them the reason.

"Lyssa confound you!"

Posted by: Einhander.8120

Einhander.8120

I hate resurrecting old forum posts but I find this is still a thing.

"Lyssa confound you!"

Posted by: Heather.4823

Heather.4823

My female human revenant does this all the time and it’s so annoying

Siren – Aurora Glade

"Lyssa confound you!"

Posted by: Coldau.9280

Coldau.9280

My male Mesmer did this a couple times, I thought I was just crazy.

"Lyssa confound you!"

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

it’s been doing it. Primarily humans with the ‘May Lyssa Confound You’. Some other races but that is the more common. It can even be triggered via the prayer to lyssa. Possibly other things do it too. In the new maps, all races get these odd things happen. Multiple people will be doing something, and all of them will say something like ‘Hello’ or ‘Surprise!’. There are a few others. Also, if someone stealths, and their character says something, like help me etc. it will be very loud to people in the area, like it’s coming from your character, especially when it’s an enemy that does it like in WvW. I have posted before about this, I have sent bug reports. The stealth aspect sound/voice bug started a bit before HoT. The ‘May Lyssa confound You’ started with HoT. By now Anet should know about the issue, but since they don’t ask questions often, I can’t sit and tell them how I can recreate it so someone else across a map can hear it, but just playing a human on live servers in Queensdale they should hear it.

There’s a lot of issues I’ve seen and many I’ve reported, but getting rather tired of doing so.

"Lyssa confound you!"

Posted by: DemonioKitty.3147

DemonioKitty.3147

I know this isn’t a major bug, but my necro is stricken with the Lyssa disease as well. Please fix him. He says it like every 3 minutes and is driving me nuts. He’s already full geared and max level, please don’t drive him into deletion because of Lyssa…

"Lyssa confound you!"

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

I know this isn’t a major bug, but my necro is stricken with the Lyssa disease as well. Please fix him. He says it like every 3 minutes and is driving me nuts. He’s already full geared and max level, please don’t drive him into deletion because of Lyssa…

At this point, you just about need to turn the Dialog Volume all the way down, which isn’t remotely an ideal solution but can provide some relief in open world pve.