MAJOR EXPLOIT: Fix this please!!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Terrorsquad.4802

Terrorsquad.4802

I am actually amazed how ppl are actually using the exploit to get the golem buff when not in the golem.

Give us a exploit/cheat report option ASAP.

Why dont we get this so u guys can get the culprits..

Fix the exploit.

Attachments:

Denied NA Account | 8.4k hours | 5.6k Games | Bored

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I recommend you post it in bugs also, I’ve made a thread 5 min ago about the bugs.

Posted by: JediYoda.1275

JediYoda.1275

send all the info pics/video to exploits@arena.net

“If only ANet had some kind of forum they could use to communicate with us……”
“ANet. They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to not mess up.”
Mod “Posts created to cause unrest with unfounded claims are not allowed” lmao

Terrorsquad.4802

Is that even real? o.O

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

I believe if you use Ghostly Tonic you go back to normal form but your still a Golem/scorp whatever.

Sincerly, Me.

Posted by: Waleran.9065

Waleran.9065

I am actually amazed how ppl are actually using the exploit to get the golem buff when not in the golem.

Fix the exploit.

ok thug live be carefull because of … IT

Say hi in the video dude.

JediYoda.1275

Is that even real? o.O

Yes it is
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/forum/Email-to-exploits-arenanet-com-undeliverable/first#post1226651
The correct address is exploits@arena.net, rather than exploits@arenanet.com.

Hope this clears up any confusion. Thanks for taking the time to send a report as well

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/arenanet-tracker/topic/235152-where-do-you-go-to-report-exploits/

(edited by JediYoda.1275)

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Fix the exploit.

Odd.

You hate one type of cheating, but you’ll exploit another?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Terrorsquad.4802

Fix the exploit.

ok thug live be carefull because of … IT

Say hi in the video dude.

Im not on it, why do I need to say hi?

Terrorsquad.4802

Fix the exploit.

Odd.

You hate one type of cheating, but you’ll exploit another?

Not sure what you mean but that exploit needs to go, idc what server is using them.
Is it mine, is it yours, is it alien’s server.. I really dont care. That exploit needs to go.

And I never exploited anything in w/e game, not sure why you’re targetting me.

(edited by Terrorsquad.4802)

Posted by: choban.9027

choban.9027

Probably because one of the guys in this video trying to get the buff (exploit) is next to you on your screenshot….

(edited by choban.9027)

Posted by: Xantalas.1732

Xantalas.1732

I guess you all dont see the real exploit. They are dupping Omega’s. (Watch closely at 20 seconds and 40 seconds) I left WvW because of it. Not because they did it, but we did it. Hundreds, and i’m not exaggerating one bit. This event is one big huge friggin fail. GG Anet.

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I guess you all dont see the real exploit. They are dupping Omega’s. (Watch closely at 20 seconds and 40 seconds) I left WvW because of it. Not because they did it, but we did it. Hundreds, and i’m not exaggerating one bit. This event is one big huge friggin fail. GG Anet.

We are seeing it, I stop playing today because of it. Anet probably doesn’t have staff on weekends. Hopefully this event will be cancelled tomorrow.

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

Lmao this is starting to get as ridiculous as archeage and its APEX duping.

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

Posted by: VergilDeZaniah.3295

VergilDeZaniah.3295

I agree that this is an exploit but… Golems are stronger than players (they hit harder and have more health), so what is cheated? 20 people with a buff or 20 golems with the buff? This week is kittened up anyway, so a bit of buff on players or not, there’s not difference: the fun is gone from WvW.

However, this bug can also occur by chance, unlike some servers who deliberately use dezoom and fly hacks.

I prefer to be killed by a guy that has a coded buff bug on himself (that will last for a week and change NOTHING) than groups of people hacking into the game -and there are MANY of them in my match-up- (that have lasted for 3 years and changed many outcomes).

PS: also Rubi retweeted a picture of people using the exploit, if that was that much of a deal… :P

Guild leader of The Nephilim of Elysium.

Son of Elonia.

(edited by VergilDeZaniah.3295)

JediYoda.1275

They have known about it since March 2015 after this video popped up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFms7vTndQ0

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

They have known about it since March 2015 after this video popped up

They have also stated that the duping issue was fixed I believe.

Clearly it wasnt, but still…

JediYoda.1275

They have known about it since March 2015 after this video popped up

They have also stated that the duping issue was fixed I believe.

Clearly it wasnt, but still…

Yeah I know, sad state of affair this game is in as a whole.

Xantalas.1732

Its not like the old dupe bug, thats fixed. Its something else that for obvious reason i’m not gonna share with you guys. Its VERY easy to do by accident though.

Zetsumei.4975

Its not like the old dupe bug, thats fixed. Its something else that for obvious reason i’m not gonna share with you guys. Its VERY easy to do by accident though.

I thought the old way was to have two people enter at the same time too?

Ruins of Surmia

Terrorsquad.4802

Probably because one of the guys in this video trying to get the buff (exploit) is next to you on your screenshot….

You’re right, didn’t notice. Wasn’t with him nor am I protecting him, though. Pure coincidence. If he was exploiting aswel, ban the guy.

Posted by: synergetics.1286

synergetics.1286

Good Job Suicidal Hate[HATE] of Baruch Bay for exploiting this bug on Gandara BL this evening. 90% of your players deserve to be banned for knowingly exploiting this.

https://i.imgur.com/K8OFt0i.png

You are pathetic.

(edited by synergetics.1286)

Posted by: Orochimaru.4730

Orochimaru.4730

Posted by: deltaconnected.4859

deltaconnected.4859

I wouldn’t bother with the exploits@arena.net email, it’s like a black hole for info from which nothing ever comes out of. After reporting golem duping (among other things) several times there and to staff on here, it makes me sad to see it still in the game.

Going by a video from the pvf forums that I won’t link, it looks like there’s at least one person (or small group of people) that’s either really lucky or figured out a way to dupe without the need for spamming enter. If it’s the latter, then I think anet has a LOT more to worry about than just golems and we can probably see this floating around til HoT or later.

Zetsumei.4975

I like how the most intelligent reason they could have for this event was for depleting the stocks of golems in the game with the rumours of people hoarding stacks of duped golems and generally bringing the price higher as a bandaid.. and then the event apparently leads to them being duped again xD

Ruins of Surmia

Posted by: Rink.6108

Rink.6108

I saw guilds systematicly abuse this bug.
it’s plainly visible who uses the bug and who doesn’t (because you can see the buff). the ones using it should man up and face us without it, people seing others abuse it should report.
If arenanet never does anything against bugusers, then you can expect everyone abusing the next ones. Arenanet should just send some guys into wvw, see who has the buff while not in a golem and 100 reports and take action.

Zetsumei.4975

I saw guilds systematicly abuse this bug.
it’s plainly visible who uses the bug and who doesn’t (because you can see the buff). the ones using it should man up and face us without it, people seing others abuse it should report.
If arenanet never does anything against bugusers, then you can expect everyone abusing the next ones. Arenanet should just send some guys into wvw, see who has the buff while not in a golem and 100 reports and take action.

Or.. they could fix it ^^

Ruins of Surmia

Rink.6108

or both? I think people abusing bugs should face consequences. They got a lot of rewards while others died to them over and over again while not abusing the bug still.

JediYoda.1275

I wouldn’t bother with the exploits@arena.net email, it’s like a black hole for info from which nothing ever comes out of. After reporting golem duping (among other things) several times there and to staff on here, it makes me sad to see it still in the game.

Its not much different this forum then rofl

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

Entire Mag Dull egotistical raiding party group spawncamping in EB using this buff. (not in golems)

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

Posted by: mulzi.8273

mulzi.8273

the irony here is, they you are more likely to get punished for exposing the exploiters than the exploiters themselves… I never understood that aspect of Anet…

Rink.6108

I think chances for acting on it are good:
- everyone can see bugusers this time by the buff at any time. Even if you don’t see it, you can see it in any damage-log of the player on every attack.
- there will be tons of complains and reports for the users that use them and it is clearly visible what guilds did use it systematicly.
- People that use it clearly have benefir with more rewards, rankups etc.

Posted by: mulzi.8273

mulzi.8273

yeah. I just popped into EoTM. Entire guilds are using the bug. Not sure what the allure is for these people. Some sort of ego boost i guess?

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

yeah. I just popped into EoTM. Entire guilds are using the bug. Not sure what the allure is for these people. Some sort of ego boost i guess?

Im sure they will tell you something stupid like, ‘We are just trying to bring attention to the exploit so Anet will fix it. We really didn’t want to cheat but we had to!’

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-

(edited by Wryscher.1432)

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

I agree that this is an exploit but… Golems are stronger than players (they hit harder and have more health), so what is cheated? 20 people with a buff or 20 golems with the buff? This week is kittened up anyway, so a bit of buff on players or not, there’s not difference: the fun is gone from WvW.

However, this bug can also occur by chance, unlike some servers who deliberately use dezoom and fly hacks.

I prefer to be killed by a guy that has a coded buff bug on himself (that will last for a week and change NOTHING) than groups of people hacking into the game -and there are MANY of them in my match-up- (that have lasted for 3 years and changed many outcomes).

PS: also Rubi retweeted a picture of people using the exploit, if that was that much of a deal… :P

This guy gets it.
This week is absolutely kittened anyway thanks to the stupid golem crap. They could easily remove the exploit right now by ending the event.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

Xantalas.1732

Official reply to my report, not forgetting to add that i tried MYSELF!

“We wanted to let you know that we are aware of player concerns about WvW griefing. In fact, the development team is currently reviewing WvW and assessing some of its properties to try to discourage disruptive gameplay while allowing players to gain their achievements.

World-versus-World gameplay is designed for everyone, and we do not want to discourage players from fighting for their world, whether they are daily players, occasional achievement hunters, or people who are completely new to the format. The team will continue to look at possible improvements for the future. We don’t have a timeframe for any changes that may take place in the future, but we wanted you to know that this subject is a point of discussion and consideration amongst the devs.

Regards,

GM Corvt"

Read: WE DO NOT CARE!!!

Posted by: Orochimaru.4730

Orochimaru.4730

“We wanted to let you know that we are aware of player concerns about WvW griefing. In fact, the development team is currently reviewing WvW and assessing some of its properties to try to discourage disruptive gameplay while allowing players to gain their achievements.

World-versus-World gameplay is designed for everyone, and we do not want to discourage players from fighting for their world, whether they are daily players, occasional achievement hunters, or people who are completely new to the format. The team will continue to look at possible improvements for the future. We don’t have a timeframe for any changes that may take place in the future, but we wanted you to know that this subject is a point of discussion and consideration amongst the devs.

Regards,

GM Corvt"

They forgot to add at the end: tl;dr Soon™

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

Regards,

GM Corvt"

Thats a copy/paste generic answer, I had one that said exact same thing about 6 months ago when I reported a siege troll (who is still around today)

Posted by: msalakka.4653

msalakka.4653

I think they’re complacent enough to just let the clown show continue for the remaining few days of the event and then call the golem disaster a “great success.”

Gutter Rat [cry] | Gandara | Roaming nuisance
~ There is no balance team. ~

Posted by: Radian.2478

Radian.2478

An OG Guild group tagged up with pugs tried to bag farm in eotm and got wrecked by an enemy zerg. They waypointed back to spawn and all did the golem exploit to get an advantage. I recorded them all on camera and even told them but they kept using the exploit citing that they aren’t going to get banned.

Posted by: Coyote.7031

Coyote.7031

An OG Guild group tagged up with pugs tried to bag farm in eotm and got wrecked by an enemy zerg. They waypointed back to spawn and all did the golem exploit to get an advantage. I recorded them all on camera and even told them but they kept using the exploit citing that they aren’t going to get banned.

Sadly, I doubt they will be.

Edit: It is easy to mess up and get the buff though. I did in in EOTM and didn’t notice. Getting in and out of a golem cleared it though.

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

Anet doesn’t seem to care about this it seems. Not a single word has been said about it.

Posted by: LilJoker.2658

LilJoker.2658

I also managed to catched this hooligans on FILM. Hopefully swift, hasty, precise action will be taken againsted them.

Rey [TG] // Warrior // Maguuma
Youtube

(edited by LilJoker.2658)

Posted by: defeater.3186

defeater.3186

I to was able to FILMDED these abusive players in the doing the act! ANET! Do something pleasee

Posted by: HolyPenor.8639

HolyPenor.8639

FIX THIS PLS!!!!!! I am unable to to roam or do anything without getting 1 shot by exploiters everywhere.

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Is that even real? o.O

Yes, it’s real but you’d never know it from the responses not seen.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Regards,

GM Corvt"

Thats a copy/paste generic answer, I had one that said exact same thing about 6 months ago when I reported a siege troll (who is still around today)

These GMs are abusive and are neglecting their “jobs”.

If it is a paid position SHAME on them.

If it is a volunteer, SHAME on Anet!

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

FIX THIS PLS!!!!!! I am unable to to roam or do anything without getting 1 shot by exploiters everywhere.

Great work! It’s players like you that make this community the greatest of them all!

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

I to was able to FILMDED these abusive players in the doing the act! ANET! Do something pleasee

You’ve done this community a GREAT service, thank you and YOUR family.

Posted by: mikerock.6187

mikerock.6187

same With me Mr/s. Penor I just cant get this gaem to liek me anysmore.
when i lodge in i wan to plya WvW and roam for fihgts on my Very Unique and Extremely difficulet CondItion Damgae MEsmer. but i can win fgihts when the enemy kills me in 4 hits or less. DX HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#Magswag
[WCS]