MAJOR EXPLOIT: Fix this please!!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Kokurai.7258

Kokurai.7258

FIX THIS PLS!!!!!! I am unable to to roam or do anything without getting 1 shot by exploiters everywhere.

same With me Mr/s. Penor I just cant get this gaem to liek me anysmore.
when i lodge in i wan to plya WvW and roam for fihgts on my Very Unique and Extremely difficulet CondItion Damgae MEsmer. but i can win fgihts when the enemy kills me in 4 hits or less. DX HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had sam e problem tonite 2 i find buff everywhere anet halp plz support your troops.
i dont understand :(((((((((

Nöír Noír Drägneil | NSP DH HoD Mag
[FNCY], [TG], [DRV], [FURY]

(edited by Kokurai.7258)

Posted by: alain.1659

alain.1659

Meh. Nobody will be punished. We will be the only ones who suffered and cared. Anet is going down for me, due to many things. They do not care about this game anymore. They are obsessed with HoT only. Last 1,5 month was full of bugs, imbalances, problems, glitches…etc. and what did anet do? Posted a generic message.

I lost my loot in Teq, due to a bug. I have seen players in wvw,pvp winning due to a bug. Anet did not care. So I finally understood this games style; If there is a bug, abuse it mindlessly until it is removed.
It is sad that my personal dignity lvl does not permit me to do so.

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

That’s if for me I’m out of WvW for the week.

If Anet cannot make their game interesting to new comers without alienating their veteran players then I might as well go play something else.

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

There is a lot of compelling evidence in this thread.

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

There is a lot of compelling evidence in this thread.

Attachments:

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Posted by: mulzi.8273

mulzi.8273

Define Irony: If this bug would have resulted in folks getting a title, it would have been fixed in a day. But since it only deals with competitive advantages, and their gem store is not affected, they wont even comment on it.

Which begs the question: if anet doesnt comment on this issue at all, should we all just use the golem bug, as Anet doesnt care about it? I’m not one to use exploits, but if its the only way to be on a level field and still play WvW, perhaps its time to consider…

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

It’s Wednesday and still no word from Anet?

Posted by: JediYoda.1275

JediYoda.1275

too busy working on expasion to care from what it looks like to me

“If only ANet had some kind of forum they could use to communicate with us……”
“ANet. They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to not mess up.”
Mod “Posts created to cause unrest with unfounded claims are not allowed” lmao

Posted by: met.9653

met.9653

Wow :O Good i play Skyforge for about 2 weeks and dont have time for GW2, i dont have to experience this golem crap event and exploits.

Posted by: Vihar.5780

Vihar.5780

They haven’t seen this yet.

The schedule is one dev reads one thread in this forum once a week.

Let’s hope they pick this one.

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

THIS JUST IN!:
NOW WE WAIT TILL FRIDAY!

lol, when the event was scheduled to end anyhow

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Posted by: Coyote.7031

Coyote.7031

THIS JUST IN!:
NOW WE WAIT TILL FRIDAY!

That’s the joke =P

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

THIS JUST IN!:
NOW WE WAIT TILL FRIDAY!

That’s the joke =P

I know hon

I was being tryhard!

L’enfer, c’est les autres

Posted by: Coyote.7031

Coyote.7031

I know hon

I was being tryhard!

I’m sorry, I get too literal sometimes. =( I can be a killjoy.

Posted by: AphoticEssance.7592

AphoticEssance.7592

For the first time in a long while I am mega kittened. I am usually on Anet’s side but this is really wrecking the game..

Seems like everybody is using the exploit. Full [ARK] guild group using the buff with no golumns.

My guild decided to quit playing for the rest of the week.

RIP WvW

Posted by: Cynders.3214

Cynders.3214

I just wanted to chip into this. It has been happening constantly today in EoTM as well. This is so ridiculous. There was an entire group of mesmers doing this too so it was essentially unplayable. As someone who as just coming back to WvW well I am completely turned off by it again, because let’s face it, they won’t be banned anyway.

Posted by: Soulistice.4830

Soulistice.4830

Agreed Cynders! I suppose I could do some garrison chores …. I would rather play WvW in gw2. <sigh>

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

Few guild members running this. Even spoke about it in /g. Couldn’t get it to work, so they got into TS to coordinate /sigh. Got into a bit of a tiff since it seems they didn’t think it was a exploit but just another bug.

Whatever really. I just de-rep and logged. Only thing I did this week was login and do some dailies. It did take me out to WvW for a few minutes but nothing long tern nor was I on for much more than 30 minutes. My guess is that is how the next couple of weeks go I’ll un-install.

This reminds me of the Ascended thread in /general. 10,000 or so posts and finally they came in and said something. Here we are just a minority of players who while maybe doing the right thing and actually like the play style there isn’t enough reason for the designer/devs to ack our concern let alone fix.

2 gold says this bug has been around a while and we never noticed it and it will be here post Friday…

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

Posted by: Wryscher.1432

Wryscher.1432

Few guild members running this. Even spoke about it in /g. Couldn’t get it to work, so they got into TS to coordinate /sigh. Got into a bit of a tiff since it seems they didn’t think it was a exploit but just another bug.

Whatever really. I just de-rep and logged. Only thing I did this week was login and do some dailies. It did take me out to WvW for a few minutes but nothing long tern nor was I on for much more than 30 minutes. My guess is that is how the next couple of weeks go I’ll un-install.

This reminds me of the Ascended thread in /general. 10,000 or so posts and finally they came in and said something. Here we are just a minority of players who while maybe doing the right thing and actually like the play style there isn’t enough reason for the designer/devs to ack our concern let alone fix.

2 gold says this bug has been around a while and we never noticed it and it will be here post Friday…

The dupe bug and the created weapons on golems has been around for some time. In theory this other bug should end on friday. Since the buff the golems have, which is what people are exploiting, will be gone. Or should be. Ok might be. Fine it will probably be here since it seems know one knows how to work this thing any more.

[Sane]-Order of the Insane Disorder
Melanessa-Necromancer Cymaniel-Scrapper
Minikata-Guardian Shadyne-Elementalist -FA-