Magitech armor clipping issue

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Sentinel VX.1392

Sentinel VX.1392

There is a clipping issue with magitech headpiece armor on my male human character. I hope this gets fixed soon because I bought the set so I can use without any clipping issue.

Attachments:

Sea of Sorrow since BWE.

Posted by: Subete.2057

Subete.2057

The armguard’s crystal also clips with arms. Its even worse on other coats.

Attachments:

Free Brownies – DH

Posted by: Jumpers.5069

Jumpers.5069

I will add that the skirt clips into my female human’s behind when the leggings are worn without any trench coats. I am very excited about this skirt, alone, without the chest piece.

Posted by: Memphis.3274

Memphis.3274

There is a clipping issue with magitech headpiece armor on my male human character. I hope this gets fixed soon because I bought the set so I can use without any clipping issue.

The headpiece also clips on male Asura

Attachments:

Posted by: grayskull.2367

grayskull.2367

Not sure if trolling of got there setting so low they cant even see what there looking at there is no clipping at all its supported to look like that a metal plate with a cyborg eye piece

Picture of the armor with graphic setting higher than runescape mode “BTW runescape is a low resolution java game if you dont get what im talking about”

[IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu274/grayskull8/borg_zps924904aa.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

there is no clipping here what so ever so quit your complaining

Attachments:

(edited by grayskull.2367)

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Not sure if trolling of got there setting so low they cant even see what there looking at there is no clipping at all its supported to look like that a metal plate with a cyborg eye piece

Picture of the armor with graphic setting higher than runescape mode “BTW runescape is a low resolution java game if you dont get what im talking about”

1. I actually think your graphics settings are turned lower than theirs are, so your statement on that is uncalled for.
  2. You have chosen a different face, facial hair, and hair for your character than the OP has, so, yes, they do have a clipping issue. Just because you do not with your chosen features does not mean there isn’t a clipping issue for the head armor with those chosen by the OP. The cheekbone of the character is clearly sticking through the mask in their image.
  3. You double-posted, perhaps you could remove one of them.
| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Posted by: grayskull.2367

grayskull.2367

my graphic are set as high as they go i pasted the picture into paint as i could not be kitten to open Photoshop so meh, and looking at OP picture i see the tiny bit of cheek now clearly he has a batter head than mine as i have no problem with clipping at all.

Posted by: holunder.4682

holunder.4682

The skirt for female Human also is clipping pretty kitten the tights .

Sentinel VX.1392

Often an armor piece doesn’t fit with another different set of armor piece which can be resulted in clipping, so I’m not sure they will fix this.

Sea of Sorrow since BWE.

Sentinel VX.1392

[IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu274/grayskull8/borg_zps924904aa.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Low you say?

I’ve been using this setting since beta so your argument is invalid, since it’s just the screenshot quality is not good. If only they brought back HD screenshot from beta.

Attachments:

Sea of Sorrow since BWE.

(edited by Sentinel VX.1392)

Posted by: Subete.2057

Subete.2057

Often an armor piece doesn’t fit with another different set of armor piece which can be resulted in clipping, so I’m not sure they will fix this.

It clips with just about every armor piece in the game besides the coat it comes with :/.

Free Brownies – DH

Posted by: Celina.1497

Celina.1497

My female Norn engi has a weird dark outlines on the knees with the chest piece, it’s also on the back. I’m not sure if it is because I’m too tall? or it is just the female Norn.

Attachments:

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

Human female magitech skirt has horrible clipping with the hips, especially with the curvy body types. However, even with body type #1 (not curvy) there is clipping.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

My female Norn engi has a weird dark outlines on the knees with the chest piece, it’s also on the back. I’m not sure if it is because I’m too tall? or it is just the female Norn.

Oh I’m not the only one, I thought it was my tattoo but then I realized that my tattoo only gets part of the face, armors and stomach/back areas. Nothing on the legs so I don’t know what that black outline is.

Posted by: crazyjackal.6542

crazyjackal.6542

@Celina.1497 @VitalSuit.1980 – It “seems” to apply to all female norns wearing the medium armour magitech leggings. My friend is a norn female ranger of a different body type to me and also has this visual glitch (although they didn’t notice it until I pointed it out). I used a makeover kit to preview other body types and the glitch remains on all the body type previews.

Attachments:

Posted by: Kashrlyyk.5364

Kashrlyyk.5364

The skirt for female Human also is clipping pretty kitten the tights .

And it doesn’t matter which body type you choose. They ALL clip while standing still.

It looks like they haven’t tested that armor at all on female humans.

Posted by: medohgeuh.4650

medohgeuh.4650

Another spot that clips is around the left shoulder on female humans during idle animations as seen here.

Can we please be notified if this will be addressed or not? I mean, we payed 10 bucks for this skin set. :\

Attachments:

(edited by medohgeuh.4650)

Posted by: SlaYer.2138

SlaYer.2138

I bought Magitech Medium Armor because of the skirt. Then I notice the clipping when I preview it. I wonder if it’s just the problem with preview or the clipping really exists.

Attachments:

Posted by: medohgeuh.4650

medohgeuh.4650

No, it does it in the game world, too.