Mail system completely messed up

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Milennin.4825

Milennin.4825

Ok, so I tend to leave mails sitting in my inbox (call me lazy, whatever).
Over the time playing GW2 I’ve been having trouble receiving mails sometimes (keyword: sometimes). Sometimes mails got sent to me got through just fine, other times the person sending me mail got an error and wasn’t able to, or told me they sent me something but I just never received it. Well we assumed it was just bugged, because my mail box wasn’t even that full really.

So today I finally decided to clean up some of my mailbox. After clearing it, it got completely flooded with messages. First a whole bunch of Black Lion Trading Company mails sending me Celebration Hats I never ordered. Then I got a huge wave of gold seller mails that didn’t seem to end. Between that I also somehow found mails from people who sent me stuff many weeks ago that I never got before.
Now I wonder, WHAT THE KITTEN happened!?

Just who the hell do you think I am!?

Posted by: zbrkesbr.4173

zbrkesbr.4173

because there is restriction of 9(10) inbox mails from players, excess mails are queued and you receive them upon clearing old mails.

War doesn’t determine who is right, only who is left.

Posted by: Milennin.4825

Milennin.4825

because there is restriction of 9(10) inbox mails from players, excess mails are queued and you receive them upon clearing old mails.

Yeah, it doesn’t say that it does, and it doesn’t make sense either…

Just who the hell do you think I am!?