Mailing to Self bug

Mailing to Self bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Gereinath Hunter.9731

Gereinath Hunter.9731

I got the itch to try out an alternate character, switching from my level 50+ main to a level 2. I went back to my main character to take all the low-level items I had stored up and began sending them via mail to my alt because it was a lot of junk. I put in about 50 silver, all of my jewels, and a handful of cooking supplies, when around the fifth mail I sent it started telling me “You can’t send mail to yourself.” I said, “Bull**** I can’t, I just did it five times.”

I realized soon afterward that I’d have to use my (very limited) bank to transfer items, going that route and then logging into my alt, where I noticed I had gotten 0 of the mails I had sent. I only have two characters and they are very uniquely named, I am the only “Gereinath Hunter” and “Gerienath Hunter” I’ve ever met anywhere ever.

I’m assuming being able to send those mails was some sort of bug? Has anyone else run into this?

Scya-Lord Gereinath Hunter, Phantom Reaver of the Kiith-Sa Hunter www.kiithsahunter.com

Mailing to Self bug

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

You ‘should’ be using your bank to transfer stuff between characters.

Make sure your mailbox isnt full on the character you mailed the items to.
Also verify you didnt attempt to mail to an account name instead of character name.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

Mailing to Self bug

Posted by: HCProfessionals.3601

HCProfessionals.3601

Keep in mind that you may also increase your bank size using gems – you can either purchase gems or trade for them with in-game currency.

Attachments:

PHP/MySQL Code Monkey and MCITP. Owner of a Michigan-based Computer Service and Hosting Company.

Mailing to Self bug

Posted by: Inochi.2756

Inochi.2756

Its a bug. I got several letters from a lady starcaller full of level 400 cooking supplies. I send them back, but she did not send them to me in the first place. The mail system got bugs.