Major trading post bug!

Major trading post bug!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: circuitnerd.5863

circuitnerd.5863

I just went and sold something on the TP and it said “Error” and the item is no longer in my inventory, nor is there money sitting at the TP to pick up. It’s also not listed.

Granted this item was only worth 20s but this could happen to someone who is selling something worth hundreds of gold and needs to be looked into quickly please.

Certified Gameaholic

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Ferril.8109

Ferril.8109

I’m getting the error unable to access the login server. Code=42:0:9001:4419:101

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: darkane.2340

darkane.2340

I’m getting the error code 4:1003:902:991:101. Won’t let me buy anything on the TP.

(edited by darkane.2340)

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Zephel.7540

Zephel.7540

Running into the same issue, cannot sell anything on the TP: The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications or connecting through a campus network.

Most definitely not any of the above is applicable to me at this time.

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

Same issue here. Can’t sell anything because I’m getting that error saying it can’t connect to the log-in server.

There’s something charming about rangers.

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: J Park.9807

J Park.9807

I’m the same as well. Got that as well. Please fix!!

And this is the code: (Code=42:0:9001:4419:101)

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Necromus.9276

Necromus.9276

Error: The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security settings, or connecting through campus network. For additional support, please visit http://support.guildwars2.com (Code=42:0:9001:4419:101)

The error is in error. None of my network settings have changed and I’m not on a campus. Sending people to that address just brings people to this post if they search for the error code.

I’m thinking someone screwed up a network setting on the server side.

“Building a wall is like fighting a war…”

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Shufflepants.9785

Shufflepants.9785

Same thing here.

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: LolinaOtone.4196

LolinaOtone.4196

Jup I have the same problem.
Sold something, didn’t get the money and now I can’t sell anything at all.

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I receive the same error when attempting to view item listings.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Pseudohobbit.3865

Pseudohobbit.3865

I’m also getting a similar error message. If I try to list on the TP, I get the error message as follows

Code=42:0:9001:4419:101

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Kairyu.9672

Kairyu.9672

Hi, I’m getting a similar error message with the Code=42:0:9001:4419:101. Can’t get the list on the TP.

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Was able to pick up but when I went to sell it ate my item.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: hazenvirus.8154

hazenvirus.8154

It won’t let me buy or sell now.

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Capt Gentlemen.2967

Capt Gentlemen.2967

I actually just lost a 150-200 gold because of this. As you could probably guess, I’m not very pleased about it.

(edited by Capt Gentlemen.2967)

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Assuming the logs are intact, I don’t think we will end up losing anything in the long term.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Dagrin the Ethereal.8371

Dagrin the Ethereal.8371

Same issue here. No purchase, no sell. Will not even bring up the bid or sell out prices.

Dagrin – Master of the downed state

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Ferril.8109

Ferril.8109

Devs: ETA on fix, please?

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Borne Trickster.8254

Borne Trickster.8254

flails
Can’t do a thing with TP. I thought it was my computer for a few… -,-

Nari, Sylvari Necromancer of [Envy]

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

flails
Can’t do a thing with TP. I thought it was my computer for a few… -,-

Same. I was having internet problems, so I thought my internet had glitched out the TP for me. But nope, it’s just Anet. >.>

Or words to that effect.

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Edarkness.7543

Edarkness.7543

Such bullcrap. Just lost 14g with this bug. Anet PLEASE help

Major trading post bug!

circuitnerd.5863

Yep it’s happened to my friends as well. Stay away from the TP is all I can say!!

Certified Gameaholic

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: ShadowCatz.8437

ShadowCatz.8437

Same problem here with error message when I try to sell something. Later it show the same error message for log-in as other have had.

To those who have “lost” money on selling or purchase something: wait until BL is working again!

I had the same problem for some time ago where I was lacking some transaction I had done and then these messages like today came up. After BL TP where working again every transaction where back as it should, so don’t panic and just wait until BL TP will be working again. :-)

If you would then see that you still haven’t got your money or you didn’t receive your gods, then make a ticket in game.

Major trading post bug!

Edarkness.7543

Yep it’s happened to my friends as well. Stay away from the TP is all I can say!!

Do anet have logs of this? I hope im not down all this gold or im gonna be kittenED OFF

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Leonia.2031

Leonia.2031

Same error here, can’t update any of my buy orders (something I like to do when first logging in). For what it’s worth, I’m in Australia (maybe this is a local thing?) and not everyone in my guild is being affected. Unrelated but our smart TV is on the fritz today (can’t connect any of its online apps despite a lack of network problems). As far as I can tell, something weird is going on with tech today.

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: SmirkDog.3160

SmirkDog.3160

My friend says he’s getting an error too, but I just get the stupid yellow spinning circle where the buy orders/listings would be.

Major trading post bug!

Edarkness.7543

Same problem here with error message when I try to sell something. Later it show the same error message for log-in as other have had.

To those who have “lost” money on selling or purchase something: wait until BL is working again!

I had the same problem for some time ago where I was lacking some transaction I had done and then these messages like today came up. After BL TP where working again every transaction where back as it should, so don’t panic and just wait until BL TP will be working again. :-)

If you would then see that you still haven’t got your money or you didn’t receive your gods, then make a ticket in game.

A ticket in game? I did it through this site because its the only way i know how to

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: alan.5863

alan.5863

I too am receiving the ‘login server’ notice. For grins, I did troubleshooting on my end and there’s nothing at all out of the ordinary with my computer or network. I can browse the trading post, but can’t list or purchase anything.

Error code [42:0:900]:4419:101

It’s a little disconcerting, but it’s also comforting to know I’m not the only one with this issue.. I did also send a bug report.

(edited by alan.5863)

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Kyungri.8210

Kyungri.8210

Same error here. I can search and list items, but when I try to buy some it just shows an yellow spinning circle and/or the error message with code 42:0:9001:4419:101. Tried to repair client, but nothing happened.

Some hours ago I could perfectly buy things. Nothing changed at my network connection.

Major trading post bug!

Necromus.9276

A ticket in game? I did it through this site because its the only way i know how to

Game Menu / Support / Report A Bug

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: ham.8209

ham.8209

iam getting the same problem as every one . the code i keep getting is error unable to access the login server. Code=42:0:9001:4419:101 even tho they are closed now hope this gets fixed soon .

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: SirMoogie.9263

SirMoogie.9263

Getting the same TP bug.

Major trading post bug!

Edarkness.7543

But they dont reward you with gold or any compensation do they? They dont even contact you..

Major trading post bug!

Necromus.9276

But they dont reward you with gold or any compensation do they? They dont even contact you..

I have never heard back from a developer or customer service rep from turning in any tickets at either place. The only responses I see are either here in the forums or on Twitter/Facebook.

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: AWACS.6537

AWACS.6537

There goes my money.

No.

Major trading post bug!

circuitnerd.5863

I’ve had them contact me once cause I lost 10g due to a bug and they said they would refund me…. this was 3 years ago and never got it.

Certified Gameaholic

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Nefer.7803

Nefer.7803

I attempted to post an item worth 110g before I realized there was an ongoing issue with the TP about an hour ago, I just realized it’s not on the TP nor in my bag. Hopefully it’ll reappear when the issue is fixed.

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Oyranos.9750

Oyranos.9750

I tried to lvl up my tailoring also, buying some supplies…but fail. I entered just now to check if i could and it says : down for maintenance.

Major trading post bug!

Edarkness.7543

I attempted to post an item worth 110g before I realized there was an ongoing issue with the TP about an hour ago, I just realized it’s not on the TP nor in my bag. Hopefully it’ll reappear when the issue is fixed.

It wont, you just lost 110g and anet probably has no log of you doing anything so youre screwed

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: DistantStatic.6098

DistantStatic.6098

Well, since the Gem Store just went down as well so you can now expect this to be a priority now.

lvl80 Guardian lvl80 Ranger lvl80 Elementalist lvl80 Thief …. Why do I list these anymore?
Toyota Car Dealers [TCD]

Major trading post bug!

Necromus.9276

Some gold sellers probably hacked the server…

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: KatrinaShekra.3175

KatrinaShekra.3175

Just throwing my account in on this one. I also got that error, and I sent in a report in-game with a screenshot to show the two items I had sold (and lost) due to this error. Glad to know I’m not the only one here. I also saw that they took down the BLTP, so hopefully it means they’re working on fixing it…

Major trading post bug!

KatrinaShekra.3175

Okay, BLTP is back up – and who’s surprised to know that my transactions haven’t updated at all to show the missing items I sold (nor the missing silver compensated or the items returned to me)? Not me. sigh Not thrilled…

Major trading post bug!

alan.5863

I see Black Lion is back up, but error 42:0:9001 is still a thing.

Major trading post bug!

KatrinaShekra.3175

Is it? I didn’t even bother trying to check if buy/sell were working yet. Just looked at my transactions..

Major trading post bug!

alan.5863

I’ve got a bunch of crap in my inventory that I still want to sell on the Black Lion, as I stand to make more money that way than from vendoring. So that’s the first thing I checked.

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Nikkle.4013

Nikkle.4013

Working now for me.

The TP use to go down quite often, especially at launch. I’ve had transactions that disappeared and then appeared a few hours later. Unless they did something terrible with the servers I doubt your money/items are gone. Just be patient this has happened many times before. If it doesn’t arrive in 24 hours I would file a ticket but its the weekend so response might be slow.

Major trading post bug!

KatrinaShekra.3175

I just tested selling with something that would’ve been a minimal loss if it didn’t work, but it went through and shows fine in My Transactions. Still missing the first two items, though.

Major trading post bug!

Posted by: Borne Trickster.8254

Borne Trickster.8254

sigh
I still can’t sell anything

Nari, Sylvari Necromancer of [Envy]

Major trading post bug!

Necromus.9276

TP is working for me right now. Will have to see as time progresses to see how stable it remains.