Malchor Leap-Skill Point Bugged

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Tveno.8014

Tveno.8014

It is broken on all servers now anyway, so transfer isn’t worth bothering with. I swapped to over 10 servers and it was bugged on all of them.

Posted by: Amit.6027

Amit.6027

FIX this bugg…oh my god….just make it a freaking commune or something..

Posted by: fractalKinesis.8569

fractalKinesis.8569

Look, guys, either remove the point or make it a temporary Place of Power until it can be really fixed. It’s absolutely moronic how dysfunctional it is, and it’s unfair that I should have to get up at the crack of dawn to see if it’s reset. That’s not a skill.

Xiro, High Five Warriors [HFW], Jade Quarry

Posted by: Uzi.5364

Uzi.5364

At this stage this sort of thing evolves into what is known as a game ‘feature’.

No longer a bug.

Think, FEATURE.

Sort of like driving by a car accident and rubber necking. Best not to do it , but you do it anyway.

Posted by: Geechee.4589

Geechee.4589

Still f.u.ck.i.n.g bugged 2 weeks down the track. Good to see the game is dead and the devs don’t give a f.u.c.k

LOL at this guy. Just can’t help but laugh.

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

While they said they already have a fix and they’re waiting for the next patch to implement it, let me say that I agree with you on the fact that 2+ weeks for something so easy to fix is way too much.

Posted by: Shindra.8205

Shindra.8205

Still bugged on Gunnar’s Hold.

Posted by: Arryn.3951

Arryn.3951

Bugged on Blackgate as well.

Posted by: Liraz.8062

Liraz.8062

You would think that something that is preventing players from 100%-ing the map – which, in turn, is preventing them from world completion rewards and creating legendary weapons – would be a little higher priority than this after two weeks. Really disappointing.

Firstwatch Irregular Company – RP, Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Rizalee.4593

Rizalee.4593

Still broken…

~ Rizalee – Human Mesmer ~
~ Rizzae – Asura Guardian ~
Tarnished Coast Server

Posted by: Walkingdead.7016

Walkingdead.7016

Bugged on Sorrow’s Furnace… would really like to complete this zone at some point.

/snore

Are there any servers on which it isn’t bugged right now? I’d gladly transfer over. Ugh.

Welcome to the Vigil.
Some must fight so that others may be free.

(edited by Walkingdead.7016)

Posted by: ajs.8012

ajs.8012

bugged on nothern shiverpeaks, along with the one north of infinity coil, and one of the borderlands skritt king’s.

Posted by: Kandyman.2956

Kandyman.2956

Still bugged on Darkhaven

Posted by: HooL.7960

HooL.7960

Can we get a fix this is going on for 2 weeks now and we want a FIX in like fixing the Skill Point not a “fix” like in your last build

Posted by: Beherit.9710

Beherit.9710

wtf… 12 pages of posts, dozens of thousands views and devs STILL do nothing. not even bother to post ‘we r working on it’. gw2 should have some kind announcment in starting strin ’malchor’s leap skill point still bugged’ or something :>
and yes, aurora glade eu is still bugged on this matter

Tveno.8014

As the previous poster has said, 12 pages, 50k+ page views and still no fix for this problem?

Why has this not been fixed?

Essentially, this skill point has been bugged since launch. Why not just make it a place of power?

Posted by: spiltmilk.4205

spiltmilk.4205

It’s STILL broken on Yak’s bend. Good lord.

Posted by: Sundar.1735

Sundar.1735

This thread has got about 63k views so far which is way more than any of the other threads on this page, including the ones which have been stickied. Can we please at least get an acknowledgment?

Posted by: Zealon.9265

Zealon.9265

Hm, it’s been bugged on Tarnished Coast for a few days; hopefully it’ll be fixed by Tuesday; or perhaps over the weekend.

It’s definitely frustrating, as it’s preventing myself and many others, obviously, from actually completing the world map; however it’s no big deal, I just hope that the next build fixes this skill point, as well as all the other world-map related items.

“It’s only after we’ve lost everything
that we’re free to do anything.”
— Tyler Durden; Fight Club (1999)

Posted by: Dragonz.6953

Dragonz.6953

If any Arenanet devs are reading this, it would be helpful if you could post a time when you could be free to reset this skillpoint for the people that need it for world completion like Bill Freist did a couple days earlier. Just say a time and people will go in masses. You can stay as little or as long as you want.

Posted by: MisterB.3681

MisterB.3681

You would think that something that is preventing players from 100%-ing the map – which, in turn, is preventing them from world completion rewards and creating legendary weapons – would be a little higher priority than this after two weeks. Really disappointing.

As the previous poster has said, 12 pages, 50k+ page views and still no fix for this problem?

Why has this not been fixed?

Essentially, this skill point has been bugged since launch. Why not just make it a place of power?

do i need to say more?

Posted by: Primordial Syns.4610

Primordial Syns.4610

Still bugged in US Darkhaven.

Posted by: Kierkegaard.1875

Kierkegaard.1875

What the hell ANet… Still bugged and preventing me from reaching 100% completion, like many others. Is it THIS hard to fix a skill point? This should be top priority.

Posted by: Thorskin.4218

Thorskin.4218

Anet, DO SOMETHING !!!

Posted by: Bladewind.7958

Bladewind.7958

Still bugged on US Yak’s Bend…

Can we change this to a commune point until ANet figure out how to fix it? Thanks.

Posted by: Joha.3758

Joha.3758

Now I would really love to get 100% on this map :P

Throw the rules out of the window, odds are you go that way too.

Posted by: Sundar.1735

Sundar.1735

Does anyone know when the next maintenance or server reset will be?

Posted by: Ander.7598

Ander.7598

Still bugged on Gunnar’s Hold (EU)

Posted by: Sena.2761

Sena.2761

Enchanted Bow skill point still bugged, Devona’s Reach

Posted by: Industriality.4286

Industriality.4286

Same thing here on French servers, is it possible to have an answer from Anet ? Seriously i cannot finish the area because of this !

Posted by: Kaotic.9602

Kaotic.9602

seriously guys, 12 pages of posts and all you see in /map is “is the Bayt Fallahin skill point fixed yet?”

Posted by: Gauradan.8361

Gauradan.8361

Of course this isn’t priority. The priority is to stop players from getting too much karma or gold. Because a piece of karma armor only costs 42k.

Aed f’haeil moen Hirjeth taenverde.

Tveno.8014

Maybe if I start swearing and breaking the rules it will get their attention to this thread? Because being polite and patient for over a week (2/3 weeks for others) has gotten us nowhere.

Surely this is priority number 1? A broken skill point, in one of the high end zones, broken since day 1.

This game was released unfinished. Arah was unfinished, Orr was unfinished. Events and skill points are broken in these areas on a massive scale. The least they can do is put the skill point as a place of power temporarily so we can finish thekittenthing.

Posted by: lonewolf.2601

lonewolf.2601

Bugged in Underworld, too. Please fix this.

[SPGR] Lonewolfgr – Norn Thief – Underworld
Spartians guild - Greeks join us!

Posted by: scals.2036

scals.2036

Of course this isn’t priority. The priority is to stop players from getting too much karma or gold. Because a piece of karma armor only costs 42k.

42k Karma isn’t really all that much. Do events in Orr and you can get that in a few days even casually. BUT! I want my skill point to work.

Posted by: Sarte.7158

Sarte.7158

still bugged on Desolation. nearly a month after release its been maybe up for just few days total. a month for a skill point bug ? really AmatureNet ? cmon now

ps : im starting to think they keeping it bugged as the cheesiest possible way to delay creation of loads of legendary weapons to avoid comments about no content left in the game

(edited by Sarte.7158)

Posted by: Fische.9760

Fische.9760

This is still bugged. I’ve been checking it regularly for 3 days now and it’s still bugged.

Posted by: Scilli.6485

Scilli.6485

Maybe this isn’t a bug. Maybe the skill point was removed because anet want to prevent people from getting 100% and their legendary weapons for whatever reasons.

Posted by: The Cow King.3086

The Cow King.3086

I love having my character sitting on the cliff next to the skill point for 4 days, staying up til 2 am hoping for a server reset so I can play the game. Best game feature EVER.

Posted by: Acuba.4312

Acuba.4312

Bugged on every German server. Annoying as hell. Maybe the devs have fun watching the players (who payed for the game) to rage about it…

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

I am pretty sure they dont make this on purpose. I am checking it twice a day. When i log in and when i log out. I am not stressing about it, it will be fixed when the fix is ready. During that period i got to 100% other areas, or WvW for the mass karma.

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

Posted by: Wargasm.2146

Wargasm.2146

This is what I really like: Bugs and since two weeks no dev even thinking about giving us at least some feedback. We got “Thanks for your patience” since day one with all those bugs and hey, they fixed a lot of them but communication got worse…

Bugged: Kodash [DE]
Personal todo list: Stay around near this point and wait until someone starts to fix this bug… seems this is some kind of new gameplay these days…

Posted by: Dogo.4691

Dogo.4691

How about maybe just auto-completing for anyone entering the zone for now until a fix is available? This is getting old.

Posted by: Rudhraighe.9754

Rudhraighe.9754

this skill point is a known issue please fix it. i cannot progress. i only need this last one for completion !!!

malchor’s leap, garden of ilya, bayt fallahin poi,

Caps edited by moderator

~20% of Guild Wars 2 is still Broken~ Rudhraighe

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: yosh.5302

yosh.5302

So this skillpoint is still bugged [EU] Riverside. So Bill, what about your post 4 days ago with nightly builds and stuff? still didnt make it into the latest build? this isn’t funny any more

Posted by: Nariko.8142

Nariko.8142

skillpoint at Bayt Fallahin – bugged. There is no NPC at the locataion – been since over a week now – Vabbi server

Posted by: Adam.4103

Adam.4103

This getting ridiculous now, that skill point as well as many others have been glitched for days or even weeks yet A-Net don’t seem to be doing akittenthing about it.

Adam The Vanquisher
Gandara

Posted by: Papillion.9715

Papillion.9715

Calm down, its only two week this SP doesnt work.
Maybe its the way it work. (lol.)

ÎM A WILD GIRL RAAAAWWWRRRR!!!1!

Posted by: Zeppelin.8106

Zeppelin.8106

Bugged here in Dragonbrand. No NPC or anything. MIA.

Posted by: Setari.1750

Setari.1750

Also broken on Dragonbrand for about a week now. It gets reset and works for a few people on server reset and then glitches out.