Malchor's Leap: Numerous bugs

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Paragon.6280

Paragon.6280

Currently Malchor’s leap is unplayable.

With two bugged Skill points, and the Lyssa temple event bugged and unable to be moved forward.

The Bayt Fallahin skill point is bugged.

The event in the Lyssa temple where the cannon’s need to be repaired is stuck, and so the lyssa temple cannot be recapped.

This is VERY frustrating as it maked this zone a little pointless :/

Posted by: urtv.8791

urtv.8791

only one skill point is bugged in malchor’s leap

never had the lyssa temple bug before

Posted by: Shmyea.4513

Shmyea.4513

I managed to figure out a way to get to the skill point while the force fields are up.
It requires a mesmer and you need to go up the ramp on the right of the skill point then get as close as you can to the force field and blink across (you need line of sight) they can then use portal to transport others up to the SP.
Figured this out and spent the next 20 minutes ferrying people to the SP, unfortunately I can’t do this forever so spread the word!

Posted by: Zugr.2058

Zugr.2058

The Lyssa skill point is impossible unless maybe 50 players go at it at once, and that just doesn’t happen. Very sad as this is the last point I need.

Posted by: Shmyea.4513

Shmyea.4513

The Lyssa skill point is impossible unless maybe 50 players go at it at once, and that just doesn’t happen. Very sad as this is the last point I need.

Did you read my post?… A mesmer can get to it: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/zq49b/getting_the_skill_point_in_malchors_leap_next_to/

Posted by: Levia.2904

Levia.2904

Can Confirm Bayt Fallahin skill point bug. Need it to complete area

Posted by: RainbowSyrup.4130

RainbowSyrup.4130

Yep.. Bayt Fallahin skill point is bugged.. Last thing I need for 100% map completition too :/

’’I’m sad hanar can’t wear sweaters’’
-Grunt

Posted by: Kraun.2961

Kraun.2961

Bayt Fallahin is bugged and so is the Quaggan “combat” skillpoint west of bayt, so that makes it 2.

Posted by: Nebilim.5127

Nebilim.5127

Both lyssa repair the cannon and Bayt fallahin is broken on blackgate. Been like that for 2 days now.

The world is teeming with unnecessary people.
It is God’s decision that i fight.
As knight of honor, as protector of the sin. I sacrifice myself, for the blood of criminals.

Posted by: Amber Woodrunner.7094

Amber Woodrunner.7094

Well on far shiverpeaks the same thing is up. event is bugged the skill point can’t be done because lyssa can’t die.
Very frustrating indeed please fix it so i can complete the zone are the last ones i need

Posted by: Magic.5027

Magic.5027

Bugged on Kodasch EU since 4 days